• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Stathos

Jun 26, 2017
kappa it is kitty´s event
emma´s is psi
at night you have to take kitty with you to xavier's office so she can let you in, and then check the left desk drawer for a compromising picture of xavier and mystique. you might need to do some save scumming because their is a chance of not finding anything, or having the drawer make noise. after you get picture, plan kappa can be done at any point

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
Kappa is for Emma right? Anyways, to activate the plan for any of the girls, you need to level them up to a certain point. I cannot remember to what point, but it may be 4 or 5.

Once you activate her sex menu (go back several posts if you dont know how to do this), you'll have to do some tamer stuff first, such as handjobs, watching her, touching her, all that stuff. Eventually, she'll be good to go for some sexy times.
what plan are you talking about?

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
A thought...(no pun intended)...Emma's an extremely powerful telepath in her own right. Not enough to match Prof X, but enough to block him from telepathicly catching the MC from doing things in public. Once Emma's relationship is developed enough she should be able to shield the MC when they're engaged in...'public shenanigans'

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How do you start on Emma, she won't take gifts nor go on a date :-s
You catch her in the evening in the classroom first doing lewds. Emma essentially starts from there.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Nice game and nice mod but I wish there was Pregnancy content. It doesn't make sense that you cum inside the girls everyday and they don't get Pregnant. That's my beef with most h-games. But, I am NOT trying to disrespect the developer.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Nice game and nice mod but I wish there was Pregnancy content. It doesn't make sense that you cum inside the girls everyday and they don't get Pregnant. That's my beef with most h-games. But, I am NOT trying to disrespect the developer.
I don't think this is totally out of Oni's mind. I can't remember, but I think there was a post on Patreon a long time ago where he considered making pregnancy content, but he wanted to focus on working on content for the girls. Anyone flame and correct me if I'm wrong, though.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
I could care less for spoilers. I'm just trying to see it all
If you say so~
When you level the girls to a certain point and you get caught having smexy times in public, Xavier will call you to his office. With each girl, you can command them to activate their "plan", which afterwards allows you to do anything sexual in public. For Rogue, you don't need anything specific, for Kitty you need Xavier's photo in his room which you need to get at night (also you need to save-scum since the chance is completely random), and I'm pretty sure you need the photo for Emma too.
Any chance for an android port?
I think there's an unofficial one, but anyone can correct me if I'm wrong. I probably am, since I almost never play Ren'Py games on Android since they can be kinda finnicky.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Any chance for an android port?
I think there's an unofficial one, but anyone can correct me if I'm wrong. I probably am, since I almost never play Ren'Py games on Android since they can be kinda finnicky.
Not for the newest version, no. It was just uploaded here yesterday. For an android port, nag one of the porters. They won't know that its in demand otherwise anyway.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes