Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
Seems like a .979f has come out...

Can we get a changelog update as I'd like to know what has been added or tweaked

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
im stuck on the same spot.
This is how I did it:

Get one of them to boyfriend or lover status (I always choose rogue because she's easier to do first)
Then you go to loving Kitty
She'll ask to be in a relationship and there would be an option that would say "I'm dating Rogue" or something similiar and she'll ask if you can date her as well.
Another way is once you get Rogue attached to you as a lover, ask to break up with her.
She'll ask if there's any way to make it work and itll have the option to bring someone into the relationship (that someone being kitty)
I dont think it really changes anything though, but if you want them to have threesomes you'll need to make them shameless and/or exhibitionists (I'd always do both but not sure if it specifically requires one or the other).
Hope that helps a bit

rogueprince

Jul 17, 2018
So, that's a "no", then? I can't find a link anywhere, except the torrent, which I confess I don't know how to use. Never used those before. So sure, laugh at me and be unhelpful. Thanks.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
So, that's a "no", then? I can't find a link anywhere, except the torrent, which I confess I don't know how to use. Never used those before. So sure, laugh at me and be unhelpful. Thanks.
so you had to ask how to use the torrent. because many often do not look at previous posts and asking, what has already been published for a long time.
(Although how to download via torrent, too, many times asked)
To download via torrent you need the torrent itself (for example, μ Torrent)
you need to copy a magnet link and insert it into μTorrent from URL (or key combination Ctrl+U)

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Honestly, if you wanted to, there are also other sites that probably have the version as well if not earlier than on here. I'm just not going to say any other sites for now since:
A) IDK if that's allowed here, and
B) I think there's already a thread somewhere here that may have links to other websites.
If it's ok to talk about other downloading sites here, than I'll just let loose.

Also, in terms of torrent if you do decide to use it, I would personally recommend Bitlord. Been using it after utorrent ('mew' torrent but, yeah) and I personally like it more. But, hey. All up to you.

jepoysurio

Jul 27, 2017
More girls! Psylocke! X23! Jean Grey! Jubilee! Storm! Scarlet Witch!
Can't wait to f**k them up good! Hahaha. Then build a harem!
Mystique was already at the mod...

Reactions: hooviescoop
4.40 star(s) 145 Votes