Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
For sure. I didn't expect any of it to show up over night. Just throwing out that it would be good content if the game is going to continue to be worked on. If nobody asks nobody receives.

Also, as nice as all the free new outfit pieces are it would be nice to have them be things you need to purchase and gift. You can always give yourself a ton of money and just buy them, but there is something to be said for the satisfaction of playing the game and getting the money, buying the things, and gifting the things to unlock them.
Yeah, I'm kinda thinking the same thing. It's nice to have all of these costumes for the characters, but it just kinda seems like a given that they should be purchasable instead of just being there. I love the added content, but maybe something that I can spend my "money" on would be nice.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Rogue-Like-0.979f-linux.tar.bz2 (59.05 Mb)
Rogue-Like-0.979f-mac.zip (58.71 Mb)
Rogue-Like-0.979f-win.zip (60.51 Mb)
RogueLike-0.979f-release.apk (80.19 Mb)
v0.978f
Ok, with any luck, this will be a non-broken version. I went through and removed some options from Emma's wardrobe (because the art wasn't in for them yet), but don't worry they will go back in when they do exist. If you have her in a towel anywhere in the game, try to change out of that, because the art isn't in yet and it throws errors, but in most cases that should no longer be available anyway.

I also added an option in the store to buy Rogue's stockings and garterbelt option, which I'd set to unlock during certain relationship milestones, but since it was added late, some players may have missed it on their savegames. It does require you to have her total stats about half maxed out though to unlock it in the store. Once unlocked you should be able to use them in the wardrobe like normal.

I should point out that these, and a few other hose types, do not function during the sex scenes, this is because currently they cause clipping issues with the animations. This may not be impossible to fix, but will at least take some time, so I'll work on it.

Let me know if there are still any outstanding bugs, or even mediocre bugs, and I'll try to patch them up before investing fully into the next version.

Reactions: Nokedli

mickEfinn

Feb 19, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
v0.978f
Ok, with any luck, this will be a non-broken version. I went through and removed some options from Emma's wardrobe (because the art wasn't in for them yet), but don't worry they will go back in when they do exist. If you have her in a towel anywhere in the game, try to change out of that, because the art isn't in yet and it throws errors, but in most cases that should no longer be available anyway.

I also added an option in the store to buy Rogue's stockings and garterbelt option, which I'd set to unlock during certain relationship milestones, but since it was added late, some players may have missed it on their savegames. It does require you to have her total stats about half maxed out though to unlock it in the store. Once unlocked you should be able to use them in the wardrobe like normal.

I should point out that these, and a few other hose types, do not function during the sex scenes, this is because currently they cause clipping issues with the animations. This may not be impossible to fix, but will at least take some time, so I'll work on it.

Let me know if there are still any outstanding bugs, or even mediocre bugs, and I'll try to patch them up before investing fully into the next version.
Um, that's 978's info, not 979, at least I think it is.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Um, that's 978's info, not 979, at least I think it is.
the game was checked before pouring on the torrent. Admins check what is poured ...on the site where the torrent is located there are no complaints
But if you use the mod, whatever version you use the main will show 0.978 (if you download version 0.979 (ab ... f) then put mod = version 0.978)

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone help? I can't figure out how to get Emma to do anything.
Do you know there is a search tool on the top right where you can use a check-mark to only search this thread, because this question has been asked and answered MANY MANY times.

Anyways, you need to catch her masturbating in the evening in the class room.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Can someone help? I can't figure out how to get Emma to do anything.
If Emma has already appeared and teaches. After finishing the second lesson (in the classroom), you must leave the class and return immediately

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Just saw Oni's update for the new version, and besides the "story update", I'm decently happy. More content for Emma is always a plus for me, although I guess there's nothing to do about Kitty Blowjob v2.0.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.40 star(s) 145 Votes