osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
use google or search the forum for how to access the console in a Ren'py game. It's been posted thousands of times.
And the best part: the instructions work the same for every Ren'py game

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
how does one access the console commands to change the stats
Look for a file called UnRen.bat. It's been posted quite a bit around the site and is the fastest and best way to activate the console in my opinion. Before using it, I would constantly go into the files and manually activate it, but this single file has forever opened my eyes. Anyways, that's the best way to access it. Also activates the dev console, but that's a different matter.

xtratego

Feb 16, 2018
I really like this game, but the font used is too bad the letter are too close together, so if they could be changed to not bold, you could read better.

Many thanks.

redfluorine

May 16, 2018
The mod thread only goes up to 0.978e, but it says that it should work for "any version." Can I apply the 15-07 mod to the 0.979f base game?

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
you should write this in the subject with mods.

If you need a version with mods there is no need to download the author's version. When installing the mod in the author's version, your game automatically becomes a version with a mod. (0.979f + mod = 0.978e).
That isn't true. Modders ignored most of the last version and just added a couple of things they liked to their version, which is based on the old vanilla game.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
That isn't true. Modders ignored most of the last version and just added a couple of things they liked to their version, which is based on the old vanilla game.
And what is wrong here? In fact, there are 2 different games. The author's version contains one content, the mod version is different.
1. The author's 0.979f
2. The version with the mod 0.978e

If you look carefully, the new stable author's version was came out only on July 15 and then with a question (Probably ok?)
The authors of the mod version took as a basis the working version 0.978e.
That they should update each version, even if the author himself is not sure that this is a stable version?
What was missing - a bunch of versions with bugs?
And compare how much content the author added, and authors of mods. And how much money does the author and mod authors get for this?
If you are not satisfied, try to do it yourself, or help with money, and then you will criticize.
Mods authors generally do not have to update anything to anyone

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
It has not been updated yet.

Stuck on 0.978f changelog. No news on 0.979e.

Oh, well. I'll just have to wait for 0.980

4.40 star(s) 146 Votes