Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
Yeah, I got to play it for one session. But when I tried to continue later on, as soon I opened the game, the error screen popped up and I was completely unable to play it.
That happens sometimes, just close it and re-open or give us the errors so someone can check into it.

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
any guide ?
I've been thinking about writing one, but it would be for the base game, and anything detailed I wrote would probably become obsolete as soon as he released another version. I'm still game if there is a demand for it.

Would you rather have a detailed "These are the best answers for this conversation" guide or a general "These are some tips that will help you get ahead in the game"? There really isn't any way I would write a day to day, step by step walk through of the game, since it would reduce it to a fan fiction and be really unfun (also I think there are random things that would ruin such a walkthrough).

BTW- Since I tend to like corruption games, I count a "Win" condition when all girls are maxed out and Exhibitionists. This means I can set all of their outfits to nude and have them parade around naked, and do whatever I want to them wherever I want.

However, since I was having so much trouble getting Emma out of her shell, I looked at the code and found that she is set to be a loner at the moment (again, this is the base game). She will always refuse to open the SexMenu if the area isn't private (the Taboo variable is > 0). This also means she can never unlock the Exhibitionist trait. I was trying to get her to join me with the other girls. Unfortunately she will also never call the SexMenu if another girl is present, and if you are with a girl and try and get her to join, she will ALWAYS bug out ("doesn't seem to be prepared to deal").

I'm guessing these are just patches around parts he hasn't finished yet. He copies over the scripts from the other girls, then slowly rewrites them to fit the new girls style of speaking, then generally makes changes to the variables so that the girls don't all play the same.

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
So I am just wondering but are there any footjob scenes? ;)
Kitty has a footjob scene. I've also seen footjob from Emma's menu, but if you choose it, it teleports Kitty in to give a footjob, who then disappears as soon as it is over.

Additionally, it is possible for Kitty to tease you with her foot during a date.

Is emma fuckable?
Not in the unmodded base game. Fucking (including hotdogging and anal), titjob, talking to her (as in 'I just wanted to talk'), dating, giving her gifts, or relationship status are all flagged 'Not in yet' or 'Not available yet'. This does still leave a lot you can do with her, but I'd say she was about 40% finished. Less if he decides to have her have different interactions with Rogue than Kitty.

boomba84

Jan 6, 2018
I would like to suggest some content I would love to see on this.

Since the game already involves licking the girls ass hole and in the 3somes getting one girl to lick the other girls ass hole I would like to see some options for the girls to play with the MC's ass too.

1) finger your ass with a blow job (add a corner image of the dick, balls, and ass and little animated bits of what they are doing)

2) get them to lick your ass as an expansion of the blow job. (again corner image/animation but also their face drops lower behind your dick)

3) get them to do a double blow job as part of the 3 somes potentially with one girl eating ass and the other sucking dick.

4) add a strap on.

5) have girls use strap-on on each other.

6) have girls use stap-on as part of a 3 some for dp action.

7) have girls use strap on as part of a 3 some so they can fuck you while you fuck the other one of them.

New girls:

Storm. Lets get a not white girl in there.

Rahne Sinclair: Wolfsbane. Give her itty bitty a cup tits. Potentially a optional furry angle with her powers? Not my thing but good for completionist sake.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
I would like to suggest some content I would love to see on this.

Since the game already involves licking the girls ass hole and in the 3somes getting one girl to lick the other girls ass hole I would like to see some options for the girls to play with the MC's ass too.

1) finger your ass with a blow job (add a corner image of the dick, balls, and ass and little animated bits of what they are doing)

2) get them to lick your ass as an expansion of the blow job. (again corner image/animation but also their face drops lower behind your dick)

3) get them to do a double blow job as part of the 3 somes potentially with one girl eating ass and the other sucking dick.

4) add a strap on.

5) have girls use strap-on on each other.

6) have girls use stap-on as part of a 3 some for dp action.

7) have girls use strap on as part of a 3 some so they can fuck you while you fuck the other one of them.

New girls:

Storm. Lets get a not white girl in there.

Rahne Sinclair: Wolfsbane. Give her itty bitty a cup tits. Potentially a optional furry angle with her powers? Not my thing but good for completionist sake.
For a lot and most of this, it seems do-able. My only two concerns lie with the girls having strap-ons and the new girls. There's no art assets to build this off of, at least to my knowledge, so this would need original art and animations for both the girls and the strap-on. The other concern with the new girls is because while we do have Mystique, she is heavily a WIP character, and buggy at that. The modders are working on her, but I imagine that it's pretty taxing to work on her. Maybe is a mid-to-far future it may be possible though.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
How to unlock mystique in the moded version?
Raven appears in the class room one morning and from then on gives the lessons in the morning while Emma gives them in the afternoon.

Then you need to go to the Danger room in the evening or night and Raven will appear. Train with her and you will get some dialog that she falls and you help her, turning her in to Mystique due to your ability. She strikes a deal with the player and from then on you can visit her room.
And she only appears certain evenings in the danger room, like only on Monday and Thursday or Tuesday and Thursday

boomba84

Jan 6, 2018
For a lot and most of this, it seems do-able. My only two concerns lie with the girls having strap-ons and the new girls. There's no art assets to build this off of, at least to my knowledge, so this would need original art and animations for both the girls and the strap-on. The other concern with the new girls is because while we do have Mystique, she is heavily a WIP character, and buggy at that. The modders are working on her, but I imagine that it's pretty taxing to work on her. Maybe is a mid-to-far future it may be possible though.
For sure. I didn't expect any of it to show up over night. Just throwing out that it would be good content if the game is going to continue to be worked on. If nobody asks nobody receives.

Also, as nice as all the free new outfit pieces are it would be nice to have them be things you need to purchase and gift. You can always give yourself a ton of money and just buy them, but there is something to be said for the satisfaction of playing the game and getting the money, buying the things, and gifting the things to unlock them.

drew

May 19, 2017
Omfg Emma gets me so hard!!!! the best character i hope his gameplay will be finish soon !

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes