RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I keep seeing this thread bumped in the latest updates constantly, yet there's almost zero additions to the game. It seems to be only bugfixes and maybe some quality of life improvements; yet little to no real content. Idk I love the game itself, Its just kinda irritating to see the game back at the top of Latest updates with it being the same update. There has to be a better way to do this.

Djappah

Jun 29, 2017
Whenever i start a new game it always starts at day 17 for some reason. Am I missing something or is this intentional?

Edit: I fixed it. I just deleted any file that had to do with the game. Even the saves in the Appdata folder, then i just reinstalled it and it worked

JulienJaden

May 15, 2017
I keep seeing this thread bumped in the latest updates constantly, yet there's almost zero additions to the game. It seems to be only bugfixes and maybe some quality of life improvements; yet little to no real content. Idk I love the game itself, Its just kinda irritating to see the game back at the top of Latest updates with it being the same update. There has to be a better way to do this.
Well, Oni is in the process of bugfixing his latest release - of course it will be updated whenever he releases a new fix. And people are supposed to see the latest release, i.e. the latest bug fixes, so they can update their copies.
Which is why it makes perfect sense to be at the top of the list where people will notice it.

Reactions: NotAnAlien

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well, Oni is in the process of bugfixing his latest release - of course it will be updated whenever he releases a new fix. And people are supposed to see the latest release, i.e. the latest bug fixes, so they can update their copies.
Which is why it makes perfect sense to be at the top of the list where people will notice it.
Yea but when you release a set of bugfixes every half-week it just becomes spammy, plus I don't think anyone's in a rush to re-download the game again for 4 bugfixes. He could just release one update for bugfixes instead of having a "E" version. It just seems like something that could be, and almost is, easily abused.

Kibad

May 12, 2017
Do we have scenes with Emma?

Its been a while since i last played it. Just discovered this new character.

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
We still don't have "f". If you look in the changelog, f is supposed to be bug free. I hope it gets uploaded soon.

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
"e" - bug extended?
Look at the change log on the first page. "v0.978f - Ok, with any luck, this will be a non-broken version. I went through and removed some options from Emma's wardrobe (because the art wasn't in for them yet), but don't worry they will go back in when they do exist."

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
I have expanded version, and all of her stats at max level. Is there any trigger that i've missed?
Try having sex with her in public, if she looks panicked or something like that, it means she's not an exhibitionist, keep doing it until you get a message like "Emma(or whatever girl) seems to have become something of an exhibitionist.".

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
Look at the change log on the first page. "v0.978f - Ok, with any luck, this will be a non-broken version. I went through and removed some options from Emma's wardrobe (because the art wasn't in for them yet), but don't worry they will go back in when they do exist."
That's weird, I actually saw art that was not on her wardrobe menu

d921875

Mar 18, 2018
Try having sex with her in public, if she looks panicked or something like that, it means she's not an exhibitionist, keep doing it until you get a message like "Emma(or whatever girl) seems to have become something of an exhibitionist.".
thx man)

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
guide on emma please and maybe link to modded version
Catch her masturbating in class in the evening. It's straight forward from there. I don't play the modded version but i would assume it would be in the "Mods" section.

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
- Everything from before
- Fixed some of Raven Bugs (blowjob, handjob)
- Finished Raven's wardrobe
- Added Raven's new hair
- Added Emma's Titjob scene
- Added option on the backpack to switch between Oni's and Modded blowjob
- Enabled Emma's and Mystique's sleepover event (not tested)

Mystique is very WIP right now, you can go meet her and have sex with her and whatnot, but she has mostly the same dialogs as Emma.
Dragging the stats bar should work on Mystique, use it.
Create backups before using.
In order to unlock Mystique's room, do her two encounters (classroom in the morning and danger room at tuesdays and thursdays nights).

The mod has its own thread now, you can find the link for this new version of the mod over there:

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes