• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
where's the latest mod version can't find it ? can somebody quote it to me ? or did we go to a real mod channel ?

Mystique transformations and fixes 05-06 is the last one i know of it is from June 5 and don't worry Mystique is not finished yet you cannot change her outfits or looks.

Reactions: taliazer

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
Oh man i downloaded the 0.978f version first and i had some interactions with proffesor Frost and i started from day 14

Then i got the 0.978e version and i started from day 1 but i have no interactons with Prf.Frost... which version is the right version??

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Oh man i downloaded the 0.978f version first and i had some interactions with proffesor Frost and i started from day 14

Then i got the 0.978e version and i started from day 1 but i have no interactons with Prf.Frost... which version is the right version??
They both are fine.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Olive has been pretty good about accepting constructive criticism. The Mystique model improved dramatically after they responded to input and feedback. Echo chambers of everyone just blindly spitting out praise do little to actually help a modder or a dev course correct and improve their creation.

I will say the thigh high boots for Emma are great. As for the mystique model it isn't perfect yet, but it is definitely getting better. If you're gonna try to add a genderbent Kurt then the face needs to be more youthful. It would be nice if it more closely reflected the TV show.

Reactions: TheSwirsky

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Even when fully male he never has a squared off chin.

Heh it's sorta sad when your mom has a manlier face than you..

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
Olive has been pretty good about accepting constructive criticism. The Mystique model improved dramatically after they responded to input and feedback. Echo chambers of everyone just blindly spitting out praise do little to actually help a modder or a dev course correct and improve their creation.

I will say the thigh high boots for Emma are great. As for the mystique model it isn't perfect yet, but it is definitely getting better. If you're gonna try to add a genderbent Kurt then the face needs to be more youthful. It would be nice if it more closely reflected the TV show.
It wasn't so much a genderbent Kurt as it was "can make it a version of Mystique with these physical attributes", like a mix between human/mutant forms. The top I drew in like 5 minutes, but I kinda' like the general design so I think I will make a clothing/hair set that's similar to what I posted.

Sorry for the delay on getting the other Mystique/Raven stuff done, the time I thought I had set aside to work on it got taken over by other things; I have a tendency to move around a lot on projects to keep it from getting tedious or frustrating if I get hung up on something. Incidentally the work I did do was for future mods (new poses/scenes n'stuff, etc.)
And there's this (just drew a new head on the body I'd made for Risty):
Psylocke_Preview.jpg
I decided that rather than potentially add another character who is just Mystique again, I figured having her in disguise as a teacher obviated the need to have her in disguise as a student. So I guess here's one option I tossed together to see how it would look (I know the skin color is off and her proportions need tweaking). Or maybe Jubilee, Psylocke never appeared in Evolution (I don't think) and Jubilee seemed to inherit more of Psylocke's design than the traditional Jim Lee Jubilee. That's fun to say, actually.

Character's I'm most interested in including: Magma, 2Boom2Furious, Dani Moonstar & Mystery Character.

eikichionizuka

Jun 4, 2018
It wasn't so much a genderbent Kurt as it was "can make it a version of Mystique with these physical attributes", like a mix between human/mutant forms. The top I drew in like 5 minutes, but I kinda' like the general design so I think I will make a clothing/hair set that's similar to what I posted.

Sorry for the delay on getting the other Mystique/Raven stuff done, the time I thought I had set aside to work on it got taken over by other things; I have a tendency to move around a lot on projects to keep it from getting tedious or frustrating if I get hung up on something. Incidentally the work I did do was for future mods (new poses/scenes n'stuff, etc.)
And there's this (just drew a new head on the body I'd made for Risty):
View attachment 111256
I decided that rather than potentially add another character who is just Mystique again, I figured having her in disguise as a teacher obviated the need to have her in disguise as a student. So I guess here's one option I tossed together to see how it would look (I know the skin color is off and her proportions need tweaking). Or maybe Jubilee, Psylocke never appeared in Evolution (I don't think) and Jubilee seemed to inherit more of Psylocke's design than the traditional Jim Lee Jubilee. That's fun to say, actually.

Character's I'm most interested in including: Magma, 2Boom2Furious, Dani Moonstar & Mystery Character.
Nice eyes. Do people not like Jean Grey in this show?

Reactions: steverogers5

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
eh Oni the creator of the game just hates her for some unknown reason and has already been stated on never planning to add her.
Wich is a stupid decision if you ask me! If you make the Game for your self, ok fine, but if you taking money for it you should keep your patreons in mind.

Therefore i am really happy we have some crazy dudes here that are doing all this stuff for the game and i'm glad i can contribute a litte to it myself!

So,
Text Update:
I did not had much time to work on it the last two weeks, things at work are going nuts right now, so i decided to wait for the next Update, to have the latest Versions here and then i will go at it again.

Could it really be that my all time favourite X-Girl is gonna make it in the game? Oh i whould love me some Besty!

Reactions: hooviescoop
4.40 star(s) 145 Votes