• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
Ok, just a bit ago, rouge told me that we were dating so deal with it. yeah i was turning her down.
Now she asked that since we were dating if it would be alright to call me daddy. My first thought was "We are dating?"

Where is that option in the dialog :p

fbg

May 29, 2018
Hey, does anyone know the password for the zipfile for the game with the mod download. as posted in comment #2927?

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Hey, does anyone know the password for the zipfile for the game with the mod download. as posted in comment #2927?
There isn't a password to download or extract, I just did both.

Are you using either WinRAR or 7zip to extract since it's a rar file?

fbg

May 29, 2018
Thanks for replying, I believe I am using winRar. after downloading it through the the link, it opened through elitezip but is saying "Rougue-Like-0.978e-win-05-06.rar is password protected". I usally download the game through patreon I am not used to downloading mods, so any info would be greatly appreciated.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Thanks for replying, I believe I am using winRar. after downloading it through the the link, it opened through elitezip but is saying "Rougue-Like-0.978e-win-05-06.rar is password protected". I usally download the game through patreon I am not used to downloading mods, so any info would be greatly appreciated.
Not sure what elitezip is, but if you're using WinRAR to open it, that's what it should open in, not elitezip.

I'd suggest downloading 7zip from and install it, then use to extract the files from the RAR.

This file appears to be a modded version of the entire game so once you get it extracted you're ready to play.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Hm strange there should not be a password protection! I use Win.rar for packing and unpacking, no troubles, just checked it out.

This file appears to be a modded version of the entire game so once you get it extracted you're ready to play.
You're right!

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
@unforeseeable it was me who mentioned it. I noticed that Rogue's hair in the doggy style wasn't 100% correct if dyed as a second image was left unaltered that was noticeable. I had suggested the alteration that you did to be an optional thing as well as pointed the hair thing out in hopes for a fix.

Pedrolia

Jan 12, 2018
I know this has probably been answered before but whenever I try to start the game it says an exception has occured.

Trying to play 0.978e if that helps

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
I know this has probably been answered before but whenever I try to start the game it says an exception has occured.

Trying to play 0.978e if that helps
The normal game or did you apply the mods by yourself or are you using the complete pack?

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
@MK78, someone replaced the normal links with the modded ones and didn't say anything. Wasn't me and none of the people working on the mod have the power to edit the original. I pointed this out a little while ago. That being said the links are using an outdated version of the mod. That and I do intend on updating the "expanded" links and adding yours in this time as well as link to unforseeable's hair fix post. Still we do need to get the people making the mod a modders tag so they can create their own thread for it and update it there.

Reactions: MK78

Pedrolia

Jan 12, 2018
I downloaded 0.978e and extracted it. Beyond that, I couldn't say haha. Definitely didn't add anything to it though.

Is it not an official version or something?

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
I downloaded 0.978e and extracted it. Beyond that, I couldn't say haha. Definitely didn't add anything to it though.

Is it not an official version or something?
If you want to play the game with the mod you can just use this! But keep in mind that Mystique is Work in Progress know, so there can be various bugs & glitches.

How to mod the game yourself:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@MK78, someone replaced the normal links with the modded ones and didn't say anything. Wasn't me and none of the people working on the mod have the power to edit the original. I pointed this out a little while ago. That being said the links are using an outdated version of the mod. That and I do intend on updating the "expanded" links and adding yours in this time as well as link to unforseeable's hair fix post. Still we do need to get the people making the mod a modders tag so they can create their own thread for it and update it there.
Ah yes, you wrote about that earlier, sorry, forgot about that!

taliazer

Feb 2, 2018
where's the latest mod version can't find it ? can somebody quote it to me ? or did we go to a real mod channel ?

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes