leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I mean that's another issue that I have with the art, although technically it shows a lot of expertise and is objectively good you can sort of tell it was made by somebody that was doing it with a sense of shame and not really being into it (they don't even promote themselves or use any nicknames on the credits). It's kind of like looking at a tattoo of a naked lady on some dudes arm, pretty to look at but I wouldn't fap to it necessarily
I don't get those vibes from the art. It looks pretty erotic to me. And while I'm not too into Null's Rogue, their Laura is very good looking, and the threesome is pretty sexy. The problem is that the proper smutt is so hard to get in the game that it's almost a fucking post-game feature.
You have to go through the whole 6 seasons of bland virgin-with-a-harem drama before getting to stuff dem hoes full like they're Thanksgiving dinner.

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
I agree with that, not matter what options you choose, you sound like a lame bitch, Null is missing that horny fire inside his groin Zero has.
to me, null sounds like someone who doesn't actually care and he's doing all that stuff cuz he has lost a bet. That kind of passion.

Reactions: armond

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Honestly, their child would be op as well... spider sense and they can phase dodge.
Both mutant powers aren't directly inherited if both parents have an active X gene without mad science involved. Peters kids get his powers only when he has them with a normal human woman. Otherwise it's either a total toss-up or one or the other, look at Cable or Nightcrawler for example.

The game is lacking in funny Kitty phasing mishaps.
Needs reverse blowjob scene, whoever thought of gifrel was a perverted genius. She could literally blow a guy while he is pumping in and out of another girl; there is no way horny teenagers with superpowers wouldn't use them during sex.

1239985 - Colossus JJFrenchie Marvel Shadowcat X-Men animated.gif

Last edited:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Both mutant powers aren't directly inherited if both parents have an active X gene without their being mad science involved. Peters kids get his powers only when he has them with a normal human woman. Otherwise it's either a total toss-up or one or the other, look at Cable or Nightcrawler for example.

Needs reverse blowjob scene, whoever thought of gifrel was a perverted genius. She could literally blow a guy while he is pumping in and out of another girl; there is no way horny teenagers with superpowers wouldn't use them during sex.

View attachment 3654482
That gif still gives me the creeps, but yeah, we need more Kitty using her powers, they are the most prone to hilarity.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I remember the Deadpool game! Gameplay was pretty good and the whole game was like a long DP comic, shame it never got a sequel.
My understanding is that it's tied up in licensing disputes and shit, otherwise they would likely make more.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
My understanding is that it's tied up in licensing disputes and shit, otherwise they would likely make more.
I liked how, of all games, it was the deadpool game that had a dedicated Rogue section.
Its a shame we never got a proper x-men game.

Reactions: blarg0192

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I agree with that, not matter what options you choose, you sound like a lame bitch, Null is missing that horny fire inside his groin Zero has.
Truly. But it's worse than that. It's not that you don't feel like a horny mf, you just can't sound like anything other than a soy ejaculator.
And the chore is so loooooooooong and tedious that not getting the chitchat bonuses makes it even loooooooooonger, which makes you want to pick whatever hoes wanna hear; which while realistic, kills every little chance to roleplay, however small the roleplaying margin is.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Truly. But it's worse than that. It's not that you don't feel like a horny mf, you just can't sound like anything other than a soy ejaculator.
And the chore is so loooooooooong and tedious that not getting the chitchat bonuses makes it even loooooooooonger, which makes you want to pick whatever hoes wanna hear; which while realistic, kills every little chance to roleplay, however small the roleplaying margin is.
Reminds me of fallout 4, you cant roleplay when your options are 1)yes 2)yes, ironically 3)no 4)i dont know.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes