Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
has there been a new update on Emma yet? perhaps one allowing you to have sex with her?
check out the expanded version. the modders behind it have added so much content. Also I have updated the expanded version on OP to the latest version.

Reactions: hooviescoop

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
With the way youre able to mod this game... you can put any toon from any show into the story... high school/college romancing... or bromancy... no hating... everyone gets to choose their favorite flavour...

but if anyone can add my fav 90's X-men cartoon Jubilee w/ all her 90's punk style... I will be forever obliged...

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
With the way youre able to mod this game... you can put any toon from any show into the story... high school/college romancing... or bromancy... no hating... everyone gets to choose their favorite flavour...

but if anyone can add my fav 90's X-men cartoon Jubilee w/ all her 90's punk style... I will be forever obliged...
You mean the Jim Lee Jubilee (Jamboree!?)?

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017

Jubilee is in X-men evolution already I guess the modders could make clothing and hair style homages to those tho once the character is added in game :p

evolution did a surprisingly good job of incorporating as many notable female characters as possible, the male ratio in characters that are not a villain is relatively small.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
*puts her hand over the tip jar*
None for me, thanks, the company doesn't let us accept tips.

Also, I sent shanks what I believe is the last bit of Raven sprite data, so there's that.

Changed her eye color, too.
View attachment 111553
Looks good to me! Great work as always! So this means we could get an update soon wich means i can wor on the files this weekend, nice!
Oh and i just came back from watching Deadpool 2, they nailed it again, so cool!

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
what version i must download for have all the extra stuff made by modders?
the main page ha 4 version

the stanrdard one

the expandend

the build suggested

and the last one made by SLDR

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
what version i must download for have all the extra stuff made by modders?
the main page ha 4 version

the stanrdard one

the expandend

the build suggested

and the last one made by SLDR
This is the latest build so far! It's called the expanded in the OP, just unpack and play, as everything is already included.

How to mod the game yourself:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I did update the OP to have the latest version and added MK78's link. Though my Mega and Mediafire links include the hair change mod and unsure of the zippy link. Reason is Idk where the .rar of the non-hair change mod went and it may of got deleted in my recent cleanup of games (roughly 200gb) that I do once every 3 months.

fwrty

Sep 8, 2017
I did update the OP to have the latest version and added MK78's link. Though my Mega and Mediafire links include the hair change mod and unsure of the zippy link. Reason is Idk where the .rar of the non-hair change mod went and it may of got deleted in my recent cleanup of games (roughly 200gb) that I do once every 3 months.
I love this game and mods are great (and oni is prideful slowpoke, but i love him too(like a brother)). But i see some problems.

1.Can we ,please , name or tag last version of mode pack/expanded version (with release date?)
EX: v0.978e expanded (5-28) by @Shanks_Aka and more (info below)

2.So I don't know is this new or new new expanded version, download it , rename folder with the previous version (because their names are the same (see p.1)). Try to load savegame from last expanded version and can't do it ( Something definetly changed:)).No errors, just main menu again. New game works alright, new save works too. Maybe problem from my end. Please, help.

3. So last time I played at the end of the game Kitty and Rogue always have sour faces and have 4-5 force points , but I only forced them once, to get exhibitionist (I can only get it that way, don't know why). So is this a bug or a feature? (maybe they sad because i forgot them, chasing Emma ).

PS. We need a hero, who can make animations, so girls can have some clothes in sex scenes (thats my fetish, okay).

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
Replacement of bae in Emma chat is incomplete, the nickname option has only been half converted leaving E_Pet = "bae" instead of the correct "teacher". I'll update this if I notice any others (adding back my usual preference of doll, darling & honey).

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes