MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
I love this game and mods are great (and oni is prideful slowpoke, but i love him too(like a brother)). But i see some problems.

1.Can we ,please , name or tag last version of mode pack/expanded version (with release date?)
EX: v0.978e expanded (5-28) by @Shanks_Aka and more (info below)
As i am packing the complete packs, just klick on the Zippy Link and you will see the version of the mod because i put the Version in the title.

Replacement of bae in Emma chat is incomplete, the nickname option has only been half converted leaving E_Pet = "bae" instead of the correct "teacher". I'll update this if I notice any others (adding back my usual preference of doll, darling & honey).
Thanks, i will fix it when the next version arrives!

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
Didn't spot any others, though didn't look too hard as most don't seem to have changed other than Teacher for Emma. I did, however, customise Mystique's responses based on my own memories of the show. Though I may be a little off on them fitting how she is in-game at the moment as I'm a little behind on the releases.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Side thought, as we can switch between given, pet or surname for characters the MC should probably get expanded to get a given and surname at the start of the game. I'd save their callsign/hero name for a later event though, probably something like an induction or course/level reward.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I'm only calling it that as the Modders haven't given it one and will change it accordingly. As for numbering it, again up to the mods, I didn't rename the .rar this time and probably should have and will do so to mimic MK78's file.

@raigaki the latest version cut content that is needed for the mod created by Shanks while only being a bugfix version that Shanks' mod already handled. So if you want a pure non-modded experience go for the F version, if you want more content that actually works go for the Expanded version.

Jul 14, 2017
I'm only calling it that as the Modders haven't given it one and will change it accordingly. As for numbering it, again up to the mods, I didn't rename the .rar this time and probably should have and will do so to mimic MK78's file.

@raigaki the latest version cut content that is needed for the mod created by Shanks while only being a bugfix version that Shanks' mod already handled. So if you want a pure non-modded experience go for the F version, if you want more content that actually works go for the Expanded version.
I have bother version already ,I just noticed the 5-28 update isnt labled with a version so I'm to assume it's just text ,my apologies

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
This is the latest build so far! It's called the expanded in the OP, just unpack and play, as everything is already included.

How to mod the game yourself:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks for instruction, but i not need to use this stuff for the link you give me right?
all mod early inside.

i with to know how much stuff the mod give?

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
Buncha new clothes, locations, sexy times (missionary/doggystyle/blowjobs) for all characters including Emma, who previously had nothing, really. Currently in the process of adding Mystique and Raven Darkholme (and we'll see if we can get Emma's titjob in there as well).

I think at this point we've literally doubled the content of the game.

Also, just so everyone knows, we should have a new version of the Expanded Edition coming out soon. This is the one that will add Mystique and Raven as well as the new outfits I've posted plus whatever else I can get done before Shanks compiles the mod, plus more of the technical/coding issues will be addressed. I know I sound like a broken record but adding the new characters is proving to be a complex operation that's taking some time to be resolved. I know the current mod is a little buggy, but that's why we need y'all to playtest it and hunt them down.

Psylocke will be added in the game ?
I don't know, maybe. Do we like Psylocke for next girl?

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
Buncha new clothes, locations, sexy times (missionary/doggystyle/blowjobs) for all characters including Emma, who previously had nothing, really. Currently in the process of adding Mystique and Raven Darkholme (and we'll see if we can get Emma's titjob in there as well).

Also, just so everyone knows, we should have a new version of the Expanded Edition coming out soon. This is the one that will add Mystique and Raven as well as the new outfits I've posted plus whatever else I can get done before Shanks compiles the mod, plus more of the technical/coding issues will be addressed. I know I sound like a broken record but adding the new characters is proving to be a complex operation that's taking some time to be resolved. I know the current mod is a little buggy, but that's why we need y'all to playtest it and hunt them down.

nice! but what about the vanilla version? and this pace the mod version is gona be batter than the original.

for ex. you finish emma meanwhile vanilla version still have no stuff.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::eazyHype:

thanks for instruction, but i not need to use this stuff for the link you give me right?
all mod early inside.

No i always load up the complete package, just unpack and play! The instructions are for the guys who want to apply the mod themselfs, and need a little help, i will add an explanation to it with the next Update.

To list everything is impossible but there are new locations, hair styles, clothing, sex options, sex with Emma wich is not yet implemented in the official game and a new Girl! (Mystique - Work in Progress!)

fwrty

Sep 8, 2017
I already wrote that old saves(5-28) dont work in (05-06). Now characters change outfits during the day: outfit 1->sexy time-> outfit 2. In the morning scenes with Rogue nighty->bj-> outfit1-> i like to sleep with you-> outfit2.

eikichionizuka

Jun 4, 2018

Can we get Jean Grey just to piss off ONI?

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
I already wrote that old saves(5-28) dont work in (05-06).
Yeah, that happens from time to time, to much changes and it wont work so you have to start over, it happens with official updates too so it's not exclusive to the modded game, sorry but that's how it is for now!

nice! but what about the vanilla version? and this pace the mod version is gona be batter than the original.
In my oppinion it already is better!

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes