• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Will there be a mac update soon?
It should work if you download first, and then apply to "Rogue-Like.app\Contents\Resources\autorun".

I don't own a Mac, so I'm not entirely sure about this, but give it a go.

SuperbowlLII

May 31, 2018
It should work if you download Vanilla Game V0.978e + Expanded Mod 15-07 All In One first, and then apply Expanded Mod 24-08 to "Rogue-Like.app\Contents\Resources\autorun".

I don't own a Mac, so I'm not entirely sure about this, but give it a go.
Ok thanks. I will give it a try later and let you know.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Um....guys. Downloaded the latest version. Some of the new stuff from Vanilla doesn't work. Like dating Emma...3some mode stuff.

Yeah....

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Bugger
My bad.

So what IS new in this update?
[Fixed Emma's arm bug while wearing both white jacket and gloves.
Added a cheatmenu to the "Special Options" menu, for those who wish to level faster.
(Can be used on yourself and all girls, except for Raven/Mystique.)]

That it? I take it that the new one is still being play tested? As above image showed of Emma's new sex animation test.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Bugger
My bad.

So what IS new in this update?
[Fixed Emma's arm bug while wearing both white jacket and gloves.
Added a cheatmenu to the "Special Options" menu, for those who wish to level faster.
(Can be used on yourself and all girls, except for Raven/Mystique.)]

That it?
I think maybe some text files were changed too, but otherwise yeah.

The update for 0.980 is coming along well though, and should be ready for testing later tonight.

ghostrider200

Aug 21, 2018
i also got kitty bondage added in for the sex part. i had to remove a couple items from rogue's bra/top list to make the nevermind at the end reachable
Also kitty rogue player threesome is unlocked and rogue emma player threesome is unlocked
its for .980 and higher and the images are pulled from the .978e expanded mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes