Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
oh and rogue kitty and player threesomes are unlocked and rogue emma player threesomes as well
Cool, now people can use that while waiting for the mod. It'd be nice though, if you could specify which version it's for, and how they get the associated image files installed.

ghostrider200

Aug 21, 2018
Cool, now people can use that while waiting for the mod. It'd be nice though, if you could specify which version it's for, and how they get the associated image files installed.
its for .980 and higher and the images are pulled from the .978e expanded mod

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Oh boy can't wait to play 50+ days to unlock everything
Not everything will have to be unlocked, and you haven't seen the prices yet lol. Don't worry, I'm making sure it's not gonna be a tedious grind.
I'll add a cheat aswell, so people can unlock everything instantly, if they want to.

its for .980 and higher and the images are pulled from the .978e expanded mod
Cheers, but I meant on your post with the files, so people can see it if they decide to download them.

Dboss

Apr 27, 2017
@MK78 and I will be testing the mod tomorrow. If everything goes well, it will be uploaded tomorrow night.

I decided to add a little extra something.. Here's a little teaser

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
man i love your work bro keep it up :happyblush

Reactions: Tinymanhood

AlyxMS

Nov 5, 2017
I hate to be "that guy" but is there a ETA for 0.380?
Ever since I played this mod it's been impossible for me to play the base game, it's just so... lacking.
Also "baixer extrai o arquivo mais nao achei o apk." translates to "I downloaded the file but didn't find apk" from Portuguese according to Google Translate, I assume he was expecting a android version of this mod.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
I hate to be "that guy" but is there a ETA for 0.380?
Ever since I played this mod it's been impossible for me to play the base game, it's just so... lacking.
Also "baixer extrai o arquivo mais nao achei o apk." translates to "I downloaded the file but didn't find apk" from Portuguese according to Google Translate, I assume he was expecting a android version of this mod.
Ah, I see, thanks for clearing that up lol. Well... it's being tested at this very monent, so depending on how that goes, it could be very soon, maybe tonight.

corrigir o download descompactei o arquivo. mais nao encontrei o app
Sorry buddy, but you're gonna have to speak English.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Now you just painted a big bullseye on your back. I want it now! Tonight! Fuck patience! Want my EmmaFace back! Want it!:mad::':)confounded:
Well, I'm gonna have to disappoint you then! :teary::coldsweat: Only Oni's BJ face well be available at first (I assume that's what you meant).
I haven't implemented the cheat menu's/functions yet, so alternative BJ animations will have to wait. I need some more time to look into that. It will come later though.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Why are you doing the modding on these unstable releases by the way. I'm not saying that any of his are but usually there comes a "final" version of an update. Why not waiting for that one. Just curious, i'm not familiar how his code looks like or if it matters at all hence the reason i'm asking.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Why are you doing the modding on these unstable releases by the way. I'm not saying that any of his are but usually there comes a "final" version of an update. Why not waiting for that one. Just curious, i'm not familiar how his code looks like or if it matters at all hence the reason i'm asking.
It's what the people want! It doesn't really matter, as all of them are somewhat unstable, and most of the updates are just bugfixes and such anyways. Once I have the mod fully updated for 0.980, it should be fairly simple adding new updates from Oni if needed. I'm hoping the core code won't change again.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Right, I need some sleep now, and so does my fingers lol. I've got most of it working, except for some missing UI elements for Mystique, as far as I know, but there's probably other stuff missing/not working.
If people are interested in doing some testing, it can be downloaded here:

You will have to start a new game.
Bare in mind that it probably will be buggy, but that's what the testing is for. Just post a log if you get any errors, and I'll look into it some time tomorrow.

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
Right, I need some sleep now, and so does my fingers lol. I've got most of it working, except for some missing UI elements for Mystique, as far as I know, but there's probably other stuff missing/not working.
If people are interested in doing some testing, it can be downloaded here:

You will have to start a new game.
Bare in mind that it probably will be buggy, but that's what the testing is for. Just post a log if you get any errors, and I'll look into it some time tomorrow.
ya know what shrek is drek you are the true ogrelord.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Just post a log if you get any errors
So here is a small list of tracebacks on bugs that popped after a quick first try. Gonna roll back to the unmodded one for now :)

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes