Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Like i said in the official thread, probably just some bugfixes, the last oni releases worked this way! So don't bother, also it is not up here, so we don't have access to the newest build!
Yeah I won't bother with the small updates right now. Like you said, it's just bugfixes anyways. Right now I'm doing alot of bugfixing while adding the mod's content, so maybe I'll even iron out some of them in the process.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I love this mod and I love that you're working on updating it! Take however long you need, many of us appreciate the work being put into it and we are nothing but grateful.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
I love this mod and I love that you're working on updating it! Take however long you need, many of us appreciate the work being put into it and we are nothing but grateful.
Cheers pal!

I have good news for all of you though... The wait is almost over! I should have a playable version ready in a day or two. It will most likely be a bit buggy, but that will be fixed over time.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Day 1....$200 lvl 1.

Progress being? Not the above mentioned observations, mind you.
I just know you guys basically implemented the Mod to the current version of the game now. Hope to see the release soon!

m0m0d0a

Mar 7, 2018
I can't get pass the "what is your name" part in android version... I enter my name but nothing happens after I press Enter. Anyone can please help? Thank you.

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
Shrek is love Shrek is life. Shrek is love Shrek is life. Shrek is love Shrek is life. Shrek is love Shrek is life. Shrek is love Shrek is life. Shrek is love Shrek is life. Shrek is love Shrek is life.
IT'S ALL OGRE NOW...

Reactions: Tinymanhood

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Shrek is love Shrek is life. Shrek is love Shrek is life. Shrek is love Shrek is life. Shrek is love Shrek is life. Shrek is love Shrek is life. Shrek is love Shrek is life. Shrek is love Shrek is life.
IT'S ALL OGRE NOW...
-_-
Just no.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Day 1....$200 lvl 1.

Progress being? Not the above mentioned observations, mind you.
I just know you guys basically implemented the Mod to the current version of the game now. Hope to see the release soon!
Progress as in things are starting to work. @MK78 is testing for me.

I can't get pass the "what is your name" part in android version... I enter my name but nothing happens after I press Enter. Anyone can please help? Thank you.
Haven't tried the android version, so I can't help with that.

Reactions: MK78

ghostrider200

Aug 21, 2018
i got emma and rogue's clothes from the mod transfered into .980 as well as their hair color options and kitty's clothes transfered including the option bondage bra and panties set up as clothing options along with the armbinder

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
i got emma and rogue's clothes from the mod transfered into .980 as well as their hair color options and kitty's clothes transfered including the option bondage bra and panties set up as clothing options along with the armbinder
If you want, you can upload the files, so people can use them until I'm done.

how did you do that?
By adding/editing some lines in the code, and adding the associated image files.

Hotdog Menu ? :D
Lol good catch, it's not supposed to say that. I'll get that fixed.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes