Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Can anyone tell me how big the android version is? I have a crappy phone with limited space and need to manage it beforehand.
Thank you kindly

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
does the mod works with the 0.980 version of the main game?
YES. I'm playing this mod with the lasted official version 0.980b at the moment.
HOWEVER, notice that, this is the very first time I try out this mod. Therefore, I don't know if everything from the mod works properly or if it may be conflict with the newest version. Overall, for me everything seem to work fine, no crash or error so far. :kisskiss:

Reactions: Ennoch

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
YES. I'm playing this mod with the lasted official version 0.980b at the moment.
HOWEVER, notice that, this is the very first time I try out this mod. Therefore, I don't know if everything from the mod works properly or if it may be conflict with the newest version. Overall, for me everything seem to work fine, no crash or error so far. :kisskiss:
It might not crash, but you won't have any of the new content. You're pretty much reverting it back to 0.978.

Can anyone tell me how big the android version is? I have a crappy phone with limited space and need to manage it beforehand.
Thank you kindly
About 1GB I think.

Reactions: eosar

JohnRustles

Jul 18, 2017
Awesome mod! Works perfectly with the latest version.
I'm anxiously waiting for newer release, to get more sweet poses, and events with Emma.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Awesome mod! Works perfectly with the latest version.
I'm anxiously waiting for newer release, to get more sweet poses, and events with Emma.
There's no point in using the files with 0.980, as you're just overwriting all the new ones with old ones. You're reverting the game back to 0.978, so you won't have any of the new changes. All you'll have is a bunch of new image files that aren't being used in the game.

zero942

Feb 14, 2018
yes, I read that but I thought that was in the previus page already. sorry and thanks you for your help with the mod

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Have patience, things like this takes time. I'm working on it.
Like i said in the official thread, probably just some bugfixes, the last oni releases worked this way! So don't bother, also it is not up here, so we don't have access to the newest build!

Reactions: hooviescoop
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes