RPGM Completed [RJ326939] Magical Valkyrie Frostia

zabakapro

Apr 19, 2022
I attempted to use it with the regular translation from the MEGA link, with the translation below the MEGA link, with the translation and menu translation below the second translation, and no luck at all. I always get that error.
You're talking about the translation patch from patreon right? Then apply it to a vanilla 1.02 will work. Don't need to apply any other menu translation or something, they're all in the patch already.

Daguy2021

May 18, 2021
Oh, is the OP link the full game translated? I just assumed due to the conversation leading to a Suba's Patreon that by 'episode 1' it meant only a portion of the game was translated as a demo of sorts. If I misunderstood then I'll celebrate as I've had my eye out for a Frostia translation for a while.

zabakapro

Apr 19, 2022
Oh, is the OP link the full game translated? I just assumed due to the conversation leading to a Suba's Patreon that by 'episode 1' it meant only a portion of the game was translated as a demo of sorts. If I misunderstood then I'll celebrate as I've had my eye out for a Frostia translation for a while.
Well, the full story is as follow:
  • OP translated fully for this game.
  • OP requested the mods to review for Rule 7 to release the full translated game.
  • Mods said reviews for R7 are indefinitely on hold, they'll review when they work on it again.
  • OP posted the translation patch on his patreon first while waiting for mod's approval (meaning his patron can play the patch early before everyone else).
  • You are here. Yes, it's been a month already and this game still haven't been reviewed by the mod.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
The translation has definitely been posted here already.

I beat the game like a week ago or something, and I was never a patron.

Daguy2021

May 18, 2021
has definitely been posted here already
If you can point it out anywhere I'm sure a few of us would be extremely grateful, but I'm not seeing it. That said patience is probably key, as it'll likely get through moderation eventually, or Suba might be kind enough to decide that it's time to post a MEGA or something. I was just confused and then initially dismayed that it might end up stuck as Patreon only long-term before it was clarified above.

zabakapro

Apr 19, 2022
If you can point it out anywhere I'm sure a few of us would be extremely grateful, but I'm not seeing it. That said patience is probably key, as it'll likely get through moderation eventually, or Suba might be kind enough to decide that it's time to post a MEGA or something. I was just confused and then initially dismayed that it might end up stuck as Patreon only long-term before it was clarified above.
His patreon was actually free last month, so most ppl can get that patch for free from his patreon. He just turned paywall on recently (probably because of his next game translation).

Well, here's that free patch (aside from some small JP text during battle, most of it are already translated so you can play just fine). Please make sure to apply this patch on a vanilla 1.02 ver (don't apply this patch with the old patch from the first post).

Daguy2021

May 18, 2021
Awesome, thank you, I know what I'll be spending the next day or so playing. Thank you for the time you put into this Suba. I was starting to doubt Frostea would ever see translation after a while.

Totti000

May 4, 2022
I'm waiting for mods to approve my upload ticket, while waiting for it, I stumble upon this
View attachment 2868190
The next game is called: "Magical Valkyrie Lyristia - The Final Week or A Week Before The End", Ixy says, hopefully the next game could be released this year mid-October.
I'm really looking forward to playing this one, damn I miss Rin's (。)(。)
Came here for Frostia, but this got me really curios and i tried to search for a thread for this new game, but found none. Just found a news that the game was delayed and will come out this month/next one right?
Sorry for the questions but reading infos on with MTL its quite confusing ahah

halobeastman

Dec 27, 2020
Came here for Frostia, but this got me really curios and i tried to search for a thread for this new game, but found none. Just found a news that the game was delayed and will come out this month/next one right?
Sorry for the questions but reading infos on with MTL its quite confusing ahah
It's a spin off game coming out mid November or sooner depending on Ixy. The game is centered on the bad end involving the humanoid frog boss monster in the sewers under the playground. In that ending he spends a week or two training Lyristia in becoming his sex slave. The game is about what she endures and allows the player to make choices in how things play out as she tries to escape. Keep in mind Ixy said this a long while ago so it's possible the game is more linear now. image-800.jpg

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
only on that specific bad end? i thought it was expanding on a few different bad ends... sad, but not very sad
also he's making two or three new games
1. some game with a guy who gets genderbent into a girl and becomes a magical girl
i fucking hate feminization fetish so much...
2. new game featuring lyristia and frostia at the same time with capture and rescue mechanics
this forgives his previous feminization game sin XDDD
3. completing his old game with that blonde, princess tears or something?

Reactions: PunpunRen

halobeastman

Dec 27, 2020
only on that specific bad end? i thought it was expanding on a few different bad ends... sad, but not very sad
also he's making two or three new games
1. some game with a guy who gets genderbent into a girl and becomes a magical girl
i fucking hate feminization fetish so much...
2. new game featuring lyristia and frostia at the same time with capture and rescue mechanics
this forgives his previous feminization game sin XDDD
3. completing his old game with that blonde, princess tears or something?
It's called Violetta Tears. It's the first game idea Ixy ever had from the sounds of it but he's never finished it. There was also another game that was in development with a samurai/knight looking girl but these two games have been in development hell for several years now.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
It's called Violetta Tears. It's the first game idea Ixy ever had from the sounds of it but he's never finished it. There was also another game that was in development with a samurai/knight looking girl but these two games have been in development hell for several years now.
yea violetta tears, he said he's going to finish it without changing anything gameplay wise
also what's that other game? do you have any pics or links?

Reactions: PunpunRen

halobeastman

Dec 27, 2020
yea violetta tears, he said he's going to finish it without changing anything gameplay wise
also what's that other game? do you have any pics or links?
Ixy never came up with a name... Which is weird, since it sounded and looked like he put a decent amount of time and effort in to it. aab1f53e-471b-4bac-9935-37a7d2319c5f.jpg 21c34158-73ab-4a05-b50c-dde3206be1da.jpg cdea5ba0-84b2-40a1-b996-a62b30779c6f.gif
There's even gameplay somewhere, but I don't have it.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
i remember it now, i did see a few posts about it
very weird indeed
i am going to ask him about it

wawaa

Jun 7, 2022
the download is partial in front page, i use the patreon one, not complete, just more updated.