• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed [RJ326939] Magical Valkyrie Frostia

Mar 30, 2021
I'm waiting for mods to approve my upload ticket, while waiting for it, I stumble upon this
1692642280032.png
The next game is called: "Magical Valkyrie Lyristia - The Final Week or A Week Before The End", Ixy says, hopefully the next game could be released this year mid-October.
I'm really looking forward to playing this one, damn I miss Rin's (。)(。)

zabakapro

Apr 19, 2022
I'm waiting for mods to approve my upload ticket, while waiting for it, I stumble upon this
View attachment 2868190
The next game is called: "Magical Valkyrie Lyristia - The Final Week or A Week Before The End", Ixy says, hopefully the next game could be released this year mid-October.
Will you also translate that new game as well? If yes, i'll patiently wait for your release instead of ruining my experience with MTL.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
View attachment 2868190
Yeah, I mentioned it before.

obibi

Jul 30, 2021
View attachment 2868190
Not all heroes wear capes, thank you for your work dear sir o7

Really curious about the next game, I miss Rin too, I do hope she'll be fully voiced this time

Reactions: SubaTranslation

zabakapro

Apr 19, 2022
The game need to be reviewed for R7 rule, please be patient.
Wait, but how? The prequel of this game also have Frostia (and Frostia H as well), and that was approved already. I don't see how they need to review this again when they've already allowed Frostia in the previous game?

Reactions: DESERT17

obibi

Jul 30, 2021
You can see it like cooking. The longer you wait for the food to be cooked, the more you enjoy it when it's served.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
You can see it like cooking. The longer you wait for the food to be cooked, the more you enjoy it when it's served.
Unless you wait too long and overcook it.

I suppose in this analogy that would be either the devs that break what was a good game by continuing to add extra functionality and systems that mess up the original idea and systems that worked well, or Patreon milkers that continuously push back their release.

Fortunately neither applies here. Our patience will be rewarded soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: obibi