RPGM Completed [RJ326939] Magical Valkyrie Frostia

Mar 30, 2021
I made another ticket to ask about the upload thread review's status, they said all games that are being reviewed for R7 rule are indefinitely on hold, and they will judge it when they can work on it again, so there's still a chance...
2-90390823-anime-ui.png
But let's not wait any longer, I wanted to use the upload thread as a way to draw audiences to my next translation project and I kinda wanted to see if someone will find out that the translation patch had been uploaded on my since August 23rd, you know, like a little treasure hunt, but it's not going to be funny if the review takes another month, or if it ended up being rejected...
ev09_1.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shiro5433

Dec 14, 2021
I made another ticket to ask about the upload thread review's status, they said all games that are being reviewed for R7 rule are indefinitely on hold, and they will judge it when they can work on it again, so there's still a chance...
But let's not wait any longer, I wanted to use the upload thread as a way to draw audiences to my next translation project and I kinda wanted to see if someone will find out that the translation patch had been uploaded on my since August 23rd, you know, like a little treasure hunt, but it's not going to be funny if the review takes another month, or if it ended up being rejected...
You doing god work man
God bless you

Reactions: SubaTranslation

obibi

Jul 30, 2021
Ah, that's a shame but this explains that then...

In any case thank you so much for your work and for sharing! Will definitely keep an eye on your Patreon and future works

Reactions: SubaTranslation

zabakapro

Apr 19, 2022
So... is the patch on your patreon the finished patch, or a demo patch and the finished one will be posted after the mods done with their review? Because i think i found several parts that were still in Japanese and i don't know if i should mention it or not...

zabakapro

Apr 19, 2022
Please tell me the detail, there are parts that I may have missed or too buggy to translate.
Sure. Most parts i found are in menus and UIs so you probably missed them (i haven't played enough story but so far i have no problem with dialogues).

Those are the parts i found that wasn't translated:

So far those are what i found from my first 5 mins test (I already excluded the quest note that you said was buggy in your TL note). I'm a bit busy atm and will only play this game during weekend, so if i found anything later i'll tell you. Hopefully this help!

Mar 30, 2021
Ah, those were skimmed over due to I was so burn out after finishing the translation, they technically wouldn't block player out from completing the game and story, though they are maybe bothering to look at, so please give anything you find, I'll work on it and give this game a professional treatment, thank you for your help.

Reactions: wawaa and zabakapro

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
*sigh*
I downloaded the patch from the OP and played till the translation came out, then realized there's more translation here. But my save is in her room after finishing the first chapter, so i've missed whatever she said while curled up against the wall in her room.
I get the impression it was supposed to be some kind of reveal? But I don't really wanna go back and fight the motorcycle guy again, he was pretty tough.

As for the rest of this game, the combos are pretty cool, but i'm less interested in balacing my SP/MP.
It's a little annoying that there's no 'foreplay' scenes like in the previous game, enemies leap straight to penetration in combat.
Frostia is a very energetic and dynamic girl though. I didn't think I'd like her as much as the previous heroine, but she's cool.

TipTap

May 22, 2020
You problem. Are you using v1.02 with the translation?
I attempted to use it with the regular translation from the MEGA link, with the translation below the MEGA link, with the translation and menu translation below the second translation, and no luck at all. I always get that error.