RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

uninymios

Jun 17, 2018
Anyone know how to cheat engine the pregnancy value? Currently at the inn with Gordon, Vaibal, and the green hair scene and Im stuck cause I already uses the bath this day and the game won't let me wait til tomorrow. or a save file from this point or after Gordon asks to date would be appreciated!
If you know what the value is then it's just that multiplied by 2 and then add one.
Example: If your preg. value is 30 then
30x2=60
60+1=61
This method works for all values in RPG Maker games btw, so you can use it for money etc.

If you don't know what the value is then hopefully it's below 60 cause otherwise you won't be able to cheat it stuck in the situation you're in but if it's not then let him cum once and use the method above with the value that comes up.

Reactions: xsorab

xsorab

Jan 29, 2019
If you know what the value is then it's just that multiplied by 2 and then add one.
Example: If your preg. value is 30 then
30x2=60
60+1=61
This method works for all values in RPG Maker games btw, so you can use it for money etc.

If you don't know what the value is then hopefully it's below 60 cause otherwise you won't be able to cheat it stuck in the situation you're in but if it's not then let him cum once and use the method above with the value that comes up.
Turns out after using CE to change the values, when the male cums after it the game gave me an error and the game closes itself, save file is the only way out of this then.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Turns out after using CE to change the values, when the male cums after it the game gave me an error and the game closes itself, save file is the only way out of this then.
I don't understand how come you don't have a save file yourself? Did you really play through the game up to that point with only one save file? And even before going inside the bath you were given a hint about Gordon being "potent". Didn't you find it weird you were even asked about going inside?

Reactions: xsorab

Sbogo

Aug 16, 2017
Hi guys, I keep getting the game stoped after Peta's scene where he talks to Portos then the doctor and with the guards on the Barrier. Sarah starts a new day in her bedroom but the game stops I can't move her. Do you know How I can solve it ? Maybe someone can share a save after that point ? Thanks!! @kR1pt0n1t3 I tried your file but it doesn't work. Maybe it's the save point that is too close to the event? Thanks!!

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I don't want to go into lengths about the problem so download this, copy it inside data folder and see if it works now.

" " + "#!xaAwRKBY!TTFTJU9IK-7yJEndE9IKozhJ9p2Unu59gZLs3YLwKEA"

Sbogo

Aug 16, 2017
I don't want to go into lengths about the problem so download this, copy it inside data folder and see if it works now.

" " + "#!xaAwRKBY!TTFTJU9IK-7yJEndE9IKozhJ9p2Unu59gZLs3YLwKEA"
Yes, it worked. Thanks a lot for your time. I have one question: does the relationship points mean anything in the game ? For example if you reach the max you have no other scenes with the caracter ? THanks again!!

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Right now it doesn't mean anything.

Whenever Sarah has sex with someone, the relationship between them increases a bit.
As it's set right now, the relationship value can be between 0 and 50.
The number by which it goes up after sex is a completely random number between 2-6.

I had some plans to rework the whole game from the bottom up and use the relationship value of each character as a trigger for scene progression but I gave up on that because I don't have the time or will to do it anymore.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
i was excited to see that game was back on the works... but i was wrong, but i hope in the future
I am working on it, but very slowly. I currently reworking some bandit scenes and adding few new ones in preparation for bandit ending which I'll say will be bloody.

I had an idea about introducing a new character, namely Sarah's father. Basically, after Sarah's mother died when she was born, Sarah's father was devastated and he left the village because he couldn't live in the village where his wife died. Years later after hearing about the war and that the prince was going to attack the Aphrodite village, he rushed back to inform everyone about the attack. Being back in the village, he was avoiding seeing his daughter but ultimately he was forced to face Sarah. Upon seeing Sarah, who was a spitting image of her mother, Sarah's father was shocked at first and for a second he confused Sarah with her mother. And here the fun starts...

What do you think about this idea?

Tulke

Nov 18, 2018
I am working on it, but very slowly. I currently reworking some bandit scenes and adding few new ones in preparation for bandit ending which I'll say will be bloody.

I had an idea about introducing a new character, namely Sarah's father. Basically, after Sarah's mother died when she was born, Sarah's father was devastated and he left the village because he couldn't live in the village where his wife died. Years later after hearing about the war and that the prince was going to attack the Aphrodite village, he rushed back to inform everyone about the attack. Being back in the village, he was avoiding seeing his daughter but ultimately he was forced to face Sarah. Upon seeing Sarah, who was a spitting image of her mother, Sarah's father was shocked at first and for a second he confused Sarah with her mother. And here the fun starts...

What do you think about this idea?
Can't wait!

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Can someone help me, I got stuck when I started that naked race thing to the temple, and the blacksmith uncle demands a bj.
I’ll look into it once I get back home from work. As far as I remember I removed that scene in the end and deleted the whole race thing altogether because I wasn’t satisfied with how it turned out. Guess I forgot to delete the tab for triggering the scene fro the peddler.

Sbogo

Aug 16, 2017
Can't wait!
Great !

@kR1pt0n1t3 if I've played all the scenes should I see no black caracter in the replay's Room ? How can I get what scene is missing and how to unlock it ? I normally replay every scene untill something happen and the story goes on but know with few scenes remaining (3 black caracter on replay's Room) it seems I can't get forward.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
There is a hint when you click on the black character.
Some of the scenes if you miss, you can't get anymore.

For example, if you decide to not let the first soldier outside the village have sex with Sarah then she will kill all the soldiers and by default, all their scenes will be locked.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Can someone help me, I got stuck when I started that naked race thing to the temple, and the blacksmith uncle demands a bj.
What version of the translation are you playing?

I just checked in-game and all the events regarding the race are deleted.

So, either you're playing an older version or I forgot to upload the changes to the race in the latest version.

EDIT:
Backup map29 and then copy this inside the data folder and see if it bugs out again.

" " + "#!9HxljQbQ!_l0CFaPvcEm2uwNJRBNSp-zqcQI0_3BBF8vy2ccVp6k"

You should get asked by the peddler about the party for his partners instead of running around the village naked.

Sbogo

Aug 16, 2017
There is a hint when you click on the black character.
Some of the scenes if you miss, you can't get anymore.

For example, if you decide to not let the first soldier outside the village have sex with Sarah then she will kill all the soldiers and by default, all their scenes will be locked.
I don't get any hint when I click on black caracter in the replay's room

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
You're right.
You get the hint about the scene once you unlock it.

I guess the only way for you to see what scenes you didn't unlock is to open the game in an editor and check there.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote