RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dragong

Nov 15, 2017
i know i am sorry i was talking about the second game the whole second part of the message that goes for the hot sprigns as well
i was talking about festival and hot springs of the second game.

dragong

Nov 15, 2017
small question if i refused to fuck with doma and pulled the pants up there is no way i can see that event without restarting the game right?

dragong

Nov 15, 2017
one last thing ! after i saw the aramis scene where he hits the uncle i cannot enter anymore in the military academy is there a way to go on to that? or is over like that??

low-key

Jun 11, 2017
Anyone else unable to sprint? I feel like you used to be able to before the patch but don’t remember since it’s been a while since I played this.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
ANY 1 NO WHERES THE ogre cave ?
The ogre cave is hidden on the island south of the hidden beach :)

If you've seen the bandits event for fishing then you must know where the hidden beach is.
On that beach, there is a boat which you can take to the island where the ogre is.
The ogre cave is hidden along the cliffs on the east side hidden by the vegetation.

Reactions: Wookee

Wookee

Aug 31, 2017
The ogre cave is hidden on the island south of the hidden beach :)

If you've seen the bandits event for fishing then you must know where the hidden beach is.
On that beach, there is a boat which you can take to the island where the ogre is.
The ogre cave is hidden along the cliffs on the east side hidden by the vegetation.
Hi, I can't use the boat. I am missing some event to be able to use the boat?

The only things I can do in the beach is fish with the bandit Manmaka and change into swimsuit.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Yes, there is a requirement for the ogre.

The whole event starts after the Crescent Moon are locked up inside the Roman Lake prison and you talk with Alex there.

Reactions: Wookee

Rafa8946

Jun 6, 2017
The tips in the game are basics and dont explain somethings . Is any small or complet walkthrough ?

jusaname

May 14, 2018
How do i complete the first quest? I killed all plants > went to river with the shota > went home sleep > next day went back to morgan but i cant go talk to him. The dialogue is asking pc to strip but pc just keep saying "i can't just bath in someone's house like that"

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
How do i complete the first quest? I killed all plants > went to river with the shota > went home sleep > next day went back to morgan but i cant go talk to him. The dialogue is asking pc to strip but pc just keep saying "i can't just bath in someone's house like that"
I literally loaded your save file, went inside Morgan's house and talked to him in the top right corner of the house to proceed.

Rafa8946

Jun 6, 2017
whit the bug fix -
i resolve the problem by put the origial ini. in the game

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote