RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tulke

Nov 18, 2018
Someone want to join me and support the dev in dlsite to see if we catch his attention and finish the second game? Support to kR1pt0n1t3 on patreon helps too.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Someone want to join me and support the dev in dlsite to see if we catch his attention and finish the second game? Support to kR1pt0n1t3 on patreon helps too.
It's been too long so no matter how much money you throw at dev, I doubt he'll come back.

Although I appreciate your effort, there's no need to ask people to support me.

Reactions: Asuna.

Rafa8946

Jun 6, 2017
on the 1º time i play this if you came 15 time late at night and horny the granther rape sarah

Rafa8946

Jun 6, 2017
and the activation of the black bikini
the variables i can use copy/paste on google tranlation but the switch no

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
What? o_O

Grandfather rape? Black bikini?
Are you sure you're talking about this game?

There's no rape with grandfather when she gets home late. He only spanks her butt cheeks a little.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
using the save editor what´s the nº for the lust state on the switch tab ?
I really don't understand what you need help with but I assume it has something to do with editing saves files so you can trigger some scene. I'm always against doing such things because it almost leads to bugging other events so I'm afraid I can't be of any help to you with it.

Rafa8946

Jun 6, 2017
using this tab whats the nº for the Lust State ?

uninymios

Jun 17, 2018
using this tab whats the nº for the Lust State ?
I mean the guy said he won't help you cheat it because it might break the game so I don't know what you were expecting, I don't understand why you want to switch it on or off anyway? What scene are you stuck on?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I mean the guy said he won't help you cheat it because it might break the game so I don't know what you were expecting, I don't understand why you want to switch it on or off anyway? What scene are you stuck on?
I couldn't care less if he's cheating or not. The problem I have with it is that most people don't know what they're doing and they usually end up bugging other game events. Afterward, they come to the forum, share bugged save files and ask for help without even mentioning they messed up the game with cheat engine or some other tool.

And when that happens, I end up wasting hours of my time trying to fix it thinking it's something that affects everyone only to end up finding out they messed with the game themselves and bugged it.

Rafa8946

Jun 6, 2017
i see it in a jp forun about this game you can triger some lust potions on the inventory

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
in a way it´s half-cheat
similar to the ogre potion but for personal use on the player
The potion might have been added by a Japanese player to the game.
My version of the game doesn't have such item but it could be added.

xsorab

Jan 29, 2019
Anyone know how to cheat engine the pregnancy value? Currently at the inn with Gordon, Vaibal, and the green hair scene and Im stuck cause I already uses the bath this day and the game won't let me wait til tomorrow. or a save file from this point or after Gordon asks to date would be appreciated!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote