RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018
And I'm Not Spamming The Walkthrough
I'm just Asking All About...
There is Difference Between Spam And Ask
It's Simple English If U Can See...
If Anyone Want Help To Here Then He Can Help
But Not Other Things I'm Expecting..

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
How do you end up with 2 versions?

There is only one link with the full game inside the first post of this thread and it's this one.
"mega.nz/" + "#F!KSh22QSY!JX06shSSdUXeVNqP6KoSvg"

Inside there you will find the latest full game.

EDIT:
Jesus! It just hit me.
Are you maybe playing the second game and using the walkthrough of the first game?!?!?!?!?!?

There are two games! Sarah of the Rotation Cut and Sarah of the Rotation Cut 2!

You're playing the second game 100%...
OMG!

DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018
How do you end up with 2 versions?

There is only one link with the full game inside the first post of this thread and it's this one.
"mega.nz/" + "#F!KSh22QSY!JX06shSSdUXeVNqP6KoSvg"

Inside there you will find the latest full game.

EDIT:
Jesus! It just hit me.
Are you maybe playing the second game and using the walkthrough of the first game?!?!?!?!?!?

There are two games! Sarah of the Rotation Cut and Sarah of the Rotation Cut 2!

You're playing the second game 100%...
OMG!
Wait I'm Saying The Story...
day One Morgan In Home He said to Meet Futa uncle then Futa Uncle Said To Defeat NPC's In His Field then Near The Field

I Finished That After That
After Some days Morgan Gave Night Work In Festival In Temple Side Jungle
Ok I Finished That...
Then
Morgan Said That woman Screaming at Barrier

It's I'm Stucked...
I Can't Fight Inside The Cave. After Going there
After Finish One Enemy Again they Attack One By One
So I need My Sword Power Increase More ....
I Have Both Version Of This Game
V.1.1.3
V.2.2.0

But I'm Playing V.1.1.3 Version

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
... I don't know to explain to you that you're playing a totally different game.

You're inside a thread for the first game and the walkthrough here isn't for the game you're playing!

THERE IS NO SWORD UPGRADE IN THE SECOND GAME!

This thread is for the game that is the prequel of the game you're playing...

uninymios

Jun 17, 2018
Wait I'm Saying The Story...
day One Morgan In Home He said to Meet Futa uncle then Futa Uncle Said To Defeat NPC's In His Field then Near The Field

I Finished That After That
After Some days Morgan Gave Night Work In Festival In Temple Side Jungle
Ok I Finished That...
Then
Morgan Said That woman Screaming at Barrier

It's I'm Stucked...
I Can't Fight Inside The Cave. After Going there
After Finish One Enemy Again they Attack One By One
So I need My Sword Power Increase More ....
I Have Both Version Of This Game
V.1.1.3
V.2.2.0

But I'm Playing V.1.1.3 Version
Easier way to explain it to you is that the walkthrough you're trying to use is for the V.2.2.0 version. The V.1.1.3 version needs a completely different walkthrough, not sure where you can find that though. I would recommend playing the V.2.2.0 version first as it is the first game in the series and after you've done that you should be used enough to now the game works that you won't really need a walkthrough for V.1.1.3. Feel free to PM if you're still confused.

Reactions: DjKillerDev

DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018
Easier way to explain it to you is that the walkthrough you're trying to use is for the V.2.2.0 version. The V.1.1.3 version needs a completely different walkthrough, not sure where you can find that though. I would recommend playing the V.2.2.0 version first as it is the first game in the series and after you've done that you should be used enough to now the game works that you won't really need a walkthrough for V.1.1.3. Feel free to PM if you're still confused.
Thanks I will Try PM u Later And i will Give You my save File sure

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
@uninymios
The latest version isn't even 2.2.0, it's 2.2.1 and the latest translation version is 2.3.1.

I don't know what version he's even playing. He probably didn't download it from this thread.
It's hard to communicate with someone who doesn't understand what you're saying at all.

uninymios

Jun 17, 2018
@uninymios
The latest version isn't even 2.2.0, it's 2.2.1 and the latest translation version is 2.3.1.

I don't know what version he's even playing. He probably didn't download it from this thread.
It's hard to communicate with someone who doesn't understand what you're saying at all.
@kR1pt0n1t3
Yeah I did notice the version number but I didn't really want to go and start explaining how you had to put the mega.nz and the # code after it so I just chose to ignore it. Ignorance is bliss after all...

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I don't do that for no reason. Before I started posting links like that, they kept getting reported and my mega account banned. I lost count of how many my mega accounts got banned. It's 4 at least. Now it's been over a year since I started posting links like that and not a single link reported or taken down. I know it's inconvenient for some but I don't understand how people can't figure it out. I've even made a picture that explains how do get to full link just for such people and people still don't get it.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Well...

By editing the game inside the RPG Maker XP Editor. But, I ain't gonna explain the whole process to you.
It's rather too troublesome and I frankly wouldn't even know where to begin.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
kR1pt0n1t3
Congrats for the translation and the mod.(y):love:
By the way you may want to change on the script
"XRXS 9. メッセージ表示フルグレードアップ ver.2"
the line 22 from
Code:
  DEFAULT_RECT           = Rect.new (35, 360, 570, 120) #(80, 322, 496, 160)
to
Code:
  DEFAULT_RECT           = Rect.new(35, 360, 570, 120) #(80, 322, 496, 160)
That tiny modification is all that it takes to make it compatible with mkxp (allows window resize and fullscreen preserving the aspect ratio)
I attached the modified Scripts.rxdata in a zip

Reactions: Asuna.

LordSithaniel

Jan 17, 2018
Hey man, is it normal that the second Doctor scene keeps repeating(that one where you show him his breasts, she keeps saying the same thing as doing the even for the first time).

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Yes, if the scenes repeat that means you didn't progress the story far enough with oither NPC's to continue on his path. There are others in the village, talk with them and see their scenes.

Before Sarah breaks up with Aramis she won't let anyone put it inside of her. She will only allow groping and rim job. After she breaks up with him, she will have sex with everyone except for some like the doctor. You need to see as I call it "Wounded Farmer" event to continue the scenes with the doctor.

The game is pretty linear in that way. You need to progress scenes with certain NPC's within the village.

Reactions: LordSithaniel

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
A bit more information about where and when this happened? Which scene, what dialog, between whom?

Did you try playing the scene again? Like it says in the FAQ, the game is known to crash sometimes for no reason at all (mainly when overusing Q skip function and restarting the game with F12 to load another file).

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote