RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LordSithaniel

Jan 17, 2018
Yes, if the scenes repeat that means you didn't progress the story far enough with oither NPC's to continue on his path. There are others in the village, talk with them and see their scenes.

Before Sarah breaks up with Aramis she won't let anyone put it inside of her. She will only allow groping and rim job. After she breaks up with him, she will have sex with everyone except for some like the doctor. You need to see as I call it "Wounded Farmer" event to continue the scenes with the doctor.

The game is pretty linear in that way. You need to progress scenes with certain NPC's within the village.
Thanks that cleared it up

DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018
I Formatted My System ...
I Need This Game , Again
Where Can I Download ?
Give me Someone Complete Game Link

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
It's not a bug. The error he has is because of his windows system locale.
It's been said thousand times to use either Japanese locale or set your windows locale to Japanese.

His windows don't recognize the Japanese characters properly and that's why he has that error. Sometimes when extracting on windows set like that can cause that the file names change because windows can't recognize Japanese characters. He probably doesn't even have support for Japanese characters installed.

It can be so many things with his windows that he gets that error. These I mentioned above are just some that are probably causing it.

Last edited:

DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018
I Set The Game English
Replaced J to E
Then I started playing And It's Showing In Morgan House After Talk with him

DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018
It's not a bug. The error he has is because of his windows system locale.
It's been said thousand times to use either Japanese locale or set your windows locale to Japanese.

His windows don't recognize the Japanese characters properly and that's why he has that error. Sometimes when extracting on windows set like that can cause that the file names change because windows can't recognize Japanese characters. He probably doesn't even have support for Japanese characters installed.

It can be so many things with his windows that he gets that error. These I mentioned above are just some that are probably causing it.
How to get support for Japanese Character Installation
And How To Fix all Error

Talavis

Jun 30, 2018
A bit more information about where and when this happened? Which scene, what dialog, between whom?

Did you try playing the scene again? Like it says in the FAQ, the game is known to crash sometimes for no reason at all (mainly when overusing Q skip function and restarting the game with F12 to load another file).
This error shows up when talking with peddler, about Godly Veil potion for the first time. When you choose "Ask to lower the price" the game crashes.

PS: This is awesome game, thanks for all the work :)

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
This error shows up when talking with peddler, about Godly Veil potion for the first time. When you choose "Ask to lower the price" the game crashes.

PS: This is awesome game, thanks for all the work :)
Okay, that was a bug that was caused by me.
To fix it download this file and put it inside the game's DATA folder and overwrite when asked.

The other guy's image looks to be the same mistake but in a different event. I wonder in which event he got that error so I can fix that as well.

On a side note, since I'm already making a post, I guess I could update you on some new things I'm working on and some things that I already finished.

1. I'm working on a new combat system for the game. It's pretty much system I transferred from a game I really liked called .

This is how the combat system right now works.

Basically any enemy on the map will attack you on sight. You have a shield you can use to block an incoming attack but it weakens with every attack you block. You attack with a sword you have equipped and if you do enough damage, the enemy dies. There are few problems with the system that right now I don't know how to fix or make a workaround. I plan to expand the system and implement skills. Also, enemies will be able to use sexual attacks on Sarah just like they usually did in the old combat system. The old combat system will only be used for BOSS FIGHTS.

That's the plan I have right now, but we'll see how it goes. With the current system, it's kinda hard to do it but with help from someone that could help with a script for the system, it would be doable.

As for the scenes :
I made like 2-3 more scenes for the bandits and one of the scenes I called "Bandit Rape Scene" will lead to the bandits' end which let's say will be quite different from any other end I've made. I just need to find the right tiles and think of a good dialog for the ending. Let's be honest, I'm a pretty shitty writer so it takes a lot of time to write anything that's not completely shit.

Last edited:

Sbogo

Aug 16, 2017
On a side note, since I'm already making a post, I guess I could update you on some new things I'm working on and some things that I already finished.

1. I'm working on a new combat system for the game. It's pretty much system I transferred from a game I really liked called .

This is how the combat system right now works.

Basically any enemy on the map will attack you on sight. You have a shield you can use to disable an incoming attack but it weakens with every attack you block. You attack with a sword you have equipped and if you do enough damage, the enemy dies. There are few problems with the system that right now I don't know how to fix or make a workaround. I plan to expand the system and implement skills. Also, enemies will be able to use sexual attacks on Sarah just like they usually did in the old combat system. The old combat system will only be used for BOSS FIGHTS.

That's the plan I have right now, but we'll see how it goes. With the current system, it's kinda hard to do it but with help from someone that could help with a script for the system, it would be doable.

As for the scenes :
I made like 2-3 more scenes for the bandits and one of the scenes I called "Bandit Rape Scene" will lead to the bandits' end which let's say will be quite different from any other end I've made. I just need to find the right tiles and think of a good dialog for the ending. Let's be honest, I'm a pretty shitty writer so it takes a lot of time to write anything that's not completely shit.
Great news!!

DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018
It's The Problem In Starting Of The Game
Morgan's House
When I'm Going Out After The Conversation
It's Saying

File Graphics /Characters/.......256_256_01 cannot be found..
But That Missing File I Have in Graphics Folder Already

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Like I told you 66 times before your problem is with your windows locale but you don't listen.

This is the last time I'll tell you. So either do what I say or don't ask for help at all.
Start the game using Locale Emulator set on Japanese or set your windows locale to Japan.

Last edited:

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
It's The Problem In Starting Of The Game
Morgan's House
When I'm Going Out After The Conversation
It's Saying

File Graphics /Characters/.......256_256_01 cannot be found..
But That Missing File I Have in Graphics Folder Already
Post your Game.ini settings and the folder where you have the game installed ( it could be related with folder depth)
Like I told you 66 times before your problem is with your windows locale but you don't listen.

This is the last time I'll tell you. So either do what I say or don't ask for help at all.
Start the game using Locale Emulator set on Japanese or set your windows locale to Japan.
What does it have to do with locale?
It can be played fine with english locale using the "RGSS104E.dll".

DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018
Post your Game.ini settings and the folder where you have the game installed ( it could be related with folder depth)

Game Folder i keep them in a folder Desktop ( Home Screen )
Where I Have To Put the folder... ?
And i Have That File (RGSS104E.dll)
And Game.ini Already I Replaced
J To E i mean ( Rgss104J.dll to Rgss104E )
Game Is running and Subtitles Also showing English But
As I said My Game Getting Stop After Meet With Morgan
So It's I'm Asking
Ok Guys
About locale
This Game Need Some Special Locale Changes

I have Played Many Japanese Games By Just Replace J To E
In Game.ini All Working well
But This Game Is getting Force Stop

DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018

This Is my Game.ini

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Game Folder i keep them in a folder Desktop ( Home Screen )
Where I Have To Put the folder... ?
And i Have That File (RGSS104E.dll)
And Game.ini Already I Replaced
J To E i mean ( Rgss104J.dll to Rgss104E )
Game Is running and Subtitles Also showing English But
As I said My Game Getting Stop After Meet With Morgan
So It's I'm Asking
Ok Guys
About locale
This Game Need Some Special Locale Changes

I have Played Many Japanese Games By Just Replace J To E
In Game.ini All Working well
But This Game Is getting Force Stop
First: Move your games from the Desktop and put them in a folder in the root of a partition.e.g.
C:\games\
D:\games\
If you want you can create a shortcut of that folder on the desktop, but you should not have them in a desktop subfolder. (the length of the folders and file names should not exceed the 256 carracters limit and having them on the desktop can cause problems)
check if it is solved
My Game.ini
Tell me What My Mistake Here !!
If you want to play in japanese language you should change your app locale [= should change the language of the system (not the user account) in japanese]
detailed instructions here https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-run-japanese-games-on-windows.1040/
If you want to play this game without changing your system locale settings modify your "game.ini" like this:
Code:
[Game]
library = RGSS104E.dll
scripts = Data\Scripts.rxdata
title = Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1
rtp1 = Standard
rtp2 =
rtp3 =

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote