• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [RJ01007737] クロア×スクランブル

Ermac25

Jul 5, 2020
how do you beat the first boss? i tried it 3 times and he removes half my health with one attack, someone has a strategy?

Mar 19, 2018
alright, i've now completed the game.

overall: it was a let-down in some ways, but it was worth the wait in others

the art is REALLY good... but, it's also surprisingly lacking in full CGs. like, this game uses a LOT of the more "talksprite CG" style scenes, including for multiple boss game overs. normally, you'd assume those would be the big, heavy-hitter scenes, however i think over 50% of them don't bother. the full CGs are all really fucking good, so it annoys me that we didn't get that many

furthermore, the game's amount of scenes using those CGs is surprisingly low. usually, when a game relies on those, you see a LOT of variations--townspeople groping the main girl, maybe she's put into more compromising positions, making use of the various outfits in a lot of ways. but, here they don't actually do a whole lot of those? so, this game over-relies on the "simpler" style of making h-scenes, but without the actual quantity you would expect from that style

Aroma (i think that's the loli's name?) is really great, but they also don't do a whole lot with her. like, she gets a whole second outfit and everything... which has one scene, MAYBE two if you count the brief bit of tentacles touching it a scene. really she even gets a third outfit too, sort of, but that one has no scenes at all lmao and is kind of a stretch

in general, Aroma is severely under-utilized. when the last section had you swapping between the two of them, i was really excited--"oh, maybe she'll get a combat encounter? maybe we'll finally get to see her get treated rough?" and uh, not really. from the CG gallery, it seems there is SOME kind of game over CG with both of them, but to be honest i have genuinely no idea how to trigger it outside of using unlock all, because i died everywhere i could in the final chapter

the sweater outfit for Chloe is also super aggravating to me! it's so cute, it's really nice... and it has NO SCENES?!?!? why isn't there a scene with Fujoshi(??? the hypnosis guy, mtl stuff translated it as something like fujoshi) where he fucks her when she's in that outfit or something????

i agree with the general consensus that there was too much text. i can piece together bits and pieces of the story, and i think if this game got a good, genuine translation, i'd probably enjoy all the text (assuming the chars are well written)--but with it all being in Japanese, it was mostly just annoying. i hated how many times i'd have to just run around to find one NPC to talk to them to do the next event, which was just talking to ANOTHER NPC, repeating multiple times, across multiple days where you had to go back home, sleep, do it again, etc., only to finally get into another dungeon

when i went into the gallery after completing the game, i was so shocked to see how few scenes there were. like, i knew i missed some, but i only missed like, 2? considering how my playthrough had a playtime of over 8 hours, the scene amount was quite small--again, the whole "they used a simpler style for scene making but didn't make as many scenes as you'd expect from that" type of deal.

a personal nitpick, also: the gallery doesn't let you undress the girls. Chloe and Aroma both have multiple levels of undressing for each outfit, including some seemingly unused undressed parts of Aroma's last outfit, which i was only able to see due to the game bugging after completion, letting me see that outfit in her other scenes--it breaks when she tries to ENTIRELY disrobe, but i got to see her go jacketless with the darker "agent" fit

so, the fact you can't undress them how you please is really annoying. the ONLY time you can see Chloe go without a bikini top but with a jacket still on is in the Strip Battle, and it's a blink-or-you'll-miss-it moment

this is a really long post, but i've been waiting on this game for a while, so naturally i've got a lot of thoughts on it lmao. i'm glad this game came out, and yet i cannot deny i'm a bit underwhelmed. perhaps i wouldn't feel so much like this if the devs just released it outright when it was ready, instead of promising to release it for like 2 years and delaying each time? who knows!

since i mentioned it, also: here's chloe with only her bikini top removed, and jacketless aroma in her alt outfit

Sep 1, 2020

the art is REALLY good... but, it's also surprisingly lacking in full CGs. like, this game uses a LOT of the more "talksprite CG" style scenes, including for multiple boss game overs. normally, you'd assume those would be the big, heavy-hitter scenes, however i think over 50% of them don't bother. the full CGs are all really fucking good, so it annoys me that we didn't get that many

furthermore, the game's amount of scenes using those CGs is surprisingly low. usually, when a game relies on those, you see a LOT of variations--townspeople groping the main girl, maybe she's put into more compromising positions, making use of the various outfits in a lot of ways. but, here they don't actually do a whole lot of those? so, this game over-relies on the "simpler" style of making h-scenes, but without the actual quantity you would expect from that style

Aroma (i think that's the loli's name?) is really great, but they also don't do a whole lot with her. like, she gets a whole second outfit and everything... which has one scene, MAYBE two if you count the brief bit of tentacles touching it a scene. really she even gets a third outfit too, sort of, but that one has no scenes at all lmao and is kind of a stretch

in general, Aroma is severely under-utilized. when the last section had you swapping between the two of them, i was really excited--"oh, maybe she'll get a combat encounter? maybe we'll finally get to see her get treated rough?" and uh, not really. from the CG gallery, it seems there is SOME kind of game over CG with both of them, but to be honest i have genuinely no idea how to trigger it outside of using unlock all, because i died everywhere i could in the final chapter

the sweater outfit for Chloe is also super aggravating to me! it's so cute, it's really nice... and it has NO SCENES?!?!? why isn't there a scene with Fujoshi(??? the hypnosis guy, mtl stuff translated it as something like fujoshi) where he fucks her when she's in that outfit or something????

i agree with the general consensus that there was too much text. i can piece together bits and pieces of the story, and i think if this game got a good, genuine translation, i'd probably enjoy all the text (assuming the chars are well written)--but with it all being in Japanese, it was mostly just annoying. i hated how many times i'd have to just run around to find one NPC to talk to them to do the next event, which was just talking to ANOTHER NPC, repeating multiple times, across multiple days where you had to go back home, sleep, do it again, etc., only to finally get into another dungeon

when i went into the gallery after completing the game, i was so shocked to see how few scenes there were. like, i knew i missed some, but i only missed like, 2? considering how my playthrough had a playtime of over 8 hours, the scene amount was quite small--again, the whole "they used a simpler style for scene making but didn't make as many scenes as you'd expect from that" type of deal.

a personal nitpick, also: the gallery doesn't let you undress the girls. Chloe and Aroma both have multiple levels of undressing for each outfit, including some seemingly unused undressed parts of Aroma's last outfit, which i was only able to see due to the game bugging after completion, letting me see that outfit in her other scenes--it breaks when she tries to ENTIRELY disrobe, but i got to see her go jacketless with the darker "agent" fit

so, the fact you can't undress them how you please is really annoying. the ONLY time you can see Chloe go without a bikini top but with a jacket still on is in the Strip Battle, and it's a blink-or-you'll-miss-it moment

this is a really long post, but i've been waiting on this game for a while, so naturally i've got a lot of thoughts on it lmao. i'm glad this game came out, and yet i cannot deny i'm a bit underwhelmed. perhaps i wouldn't feel so much like this if the devs just released it outright when it was ready, instead of promising to release it for like 2 years and delaying each time? who knows!

since i mentioned it, also: here's chloe with only her bikini top removed, and jacketless aroma in her alt outfit
I agree no Chloe sweater scene I really expect a scene from the hypnosist where he just enters Chloes room and hypnotize or he enters the room while shes sleeping and rapes her while on sweater outfit

Yukkihi

Sep 21, 2022
from the CG gallery, it seems there is SOME kind of game over CG with both of them, but to be honest i have genuinely no idea how to trigger it outside of using unlock all, because i died everywhere i could in the final chapter
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I agree no Chloe sweater scene I really expect a scene from the hypnosist where he just enters Chloes room and hypnotize or he enters the room while shes sleeping and rapes her while on sweater outfit
Update : Yea, I love sleep molest, Chloe is a one time thing while Aroma has repeats!! Futoshi repeat for Chloe ( no sleeping sadly ) and Aroma is Tuttom

Last edited:

Sangaze

Oct 20, 2017
Haven't fully completed the game, but I agree with the general sentiment. Art is great, but the sex scenes are sorta on the low side, under-utilizing the art assets. I think overall Vampire Notes was a more enjoyable game, personally. Still, a good game, just I expected more. I hope their next game, which they had been working as well on, is more in tune with the amount of sex scenes in his Vampire Notes and some depravity from Erina Slave Diary. I take it the next game won't be out for another 2 years though (Given the last progress update on it was on June 2021 lol)

Yukkihi

Sep 21, 2022
If you skip Futoshi successful hypno, you can't interact with him anymore to go for Counseling Hypnotize and his NPC entirely break in all the chapter.
Update: Fixed in 1.06ver

Anyways here is picture of Chloe, Aroma Pregnant reaction to Futoshi "Let's raise our children with care! ♡"
There is no unique dialog for Tuttom if Aroma is carrying his child, which sound like a bug again.
You still can't get out of the room in Chloe Room outfit, so here how it looks like with noclip.

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2016
If you skip Futoshi successful hypno, you can't interact with him anymore to go for Counseling Hypnotize and his NPC entirely break in all the chapter.

Anyways here is picture of Chloe, Aroma Pregnant reaction to Futoshi "Let's raise our children with care! ♡"
There is no unique dialog for Tuttom if Aroma is carrying his child, which sound like a bug again.
You still can't get out of the room in Chloe Room outfit, so here how it looks like with noclip.

how did you knocked up aroma? i cant for the life of me

Warakron.k98

May 30, 2023
ฉันต้องการความช่วยเหลือ ฉันไม่สามารถผ่านที่นี่ไปได้

Aug 28, 2016
there is ovulation drug in the neo city if you do down you will see a hood character selling them
i found the seller but still nothing with aroma, what pill it is it is the blue the red or the candy one? i dont have a translated game and translator++ is a piece of crap that just butchers files recently

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022

Thank youuu for all the info. Ive been keeping an eye on this thread. Definitely gonna wait for a good translation. Like I could tell the art was gonna be fire just from the previews, but seeing you talk about those "talksprite mini CGs" really makes me want to wait. Especially if the dialogue in the Full CGs and the CGs themselves are gonna be the main course/only course. Don't get me wrong, mini CG's add a lot to games, but its always been like foreplay for the full CG's that come later. Over 50% mini CGs is crazy. I was gonna mtool this game as soon as I could... oh well.

Reactions: GracefulDarkness