RPGM [RJ01007737] クロア×スクランブル

HyperV

Jun 19, 2018
RJ01007737 v1.00:

Download and install 1.02 patch from here:
Thanks, but really need an alt link. Pixeldrain acting up today
Edit: Seems like every time I get to 950mb my download stops, anyone else having this problem?

Last edited:

Soria2801

Nov 7, 2020
imagem_2024-03-31_080413283.png

What am i supposed to do here? Its right after the 1st day of school.

(Edit: nvm, already discovered, hint mode tells you to go to the city, but you actually need to go talk to a girl at the school pool.)

Last edited:

Aragonl_

Aug 19, 2019
how to i switch to aroma?

Edit: Just talk to her from her side of the table

Last edited:

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Did you save the game and it say chapter 2? If is still 1, just go to bed and pick the last option to continue with the story.

The ID card you found in-between the gym and school? That is for the teacher beside your classroom. If it is, then you are in chapter 1 free mode.
Thank you, not sure how I got into free mod unless it's just automatic once you finish a chapter.

Yukkihi

Sep 21, 2022
Thank you, not sure how I got into free mod unless it's just automatic once you finish a chapter.
No problem
Once you finish a chapter, it will always ask if you wish to save and become Free mode.
You can see the heart icon at the table to know if is Free mode or not.

Edit: There is still tons of bugs and event breaking bugs, this will take a long time to fix before we even get a spicy update

Last edited:

Aragonl_

Aug 19, 2019
how do i get croix pantiless?

Edit: i somehow achieved the pantiless state by reloading a save file and going in the town first thing in the morning

Last edited:

ARLeader

Oct 23, 2018
Managed to S-rank ending after found out that the 'reverse to checkpoint' doesn't reset the pregnancy switch.

Arts has improved, But like Vampire Notes. Some missed opportunities.

Possible future scenes(?) mined from game files.
- Onigawara in-battle sexual harassment. The event was already exist. But seems like dodging system is incompleted.

- Janitor 3, Only exist as placeholder, also no related images.

- Some variation of mini scenes with Agent outfit (Armpit scene but wearing jacket)

I personally hoped for more scene with her clothes on. Feels funny that no bad guys ever mentioned her outfit, only either her allies and NPC.
Also why is there an entire sexual development system. Even come with a secret NPC you can buy item to increase sexual stat. This haven't been used anywhere except picture variations in the H-status screen.

Last edited: