• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [RJ01007737] クロア×スクランブル

Yukkihi

Sep 21, 2022
i found the seller but still nothing with aroma, what pill it is it is the blue the red or the candy one? i dont have a translated game and translator++ is a piece of crap that just butchers files recently
The red pill that write 100 and cost 1000 yen to make sure you get pregnant after event.
Futoshi is a one time thing for Aroma and require to finish chapter 6

Last edited:
Reactions: pepengapengapepe
Aug 28, 2016
The red pill that write 100 and cost 1000 yen to make sure you get pregnant after event.
Futoshi is a one time thing for Aroma and require to finish chapter 6
holy shit i finally did it i was using a save to late in the game.... holy shit this game.... thank you so much

Brondesu

Oct 7, 2023
After arriving at school on the first day, the guide said there was a quest here and I was stuck for over an hour because I tried to interact with everything I could but nothing happened, I don't know the language Japan, I need help
Screenshot_2024-04-03-23-05-56-85_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.jpg

Reactions: KK66

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
If you skip Futoshi successful hypno, you can't interact with him anymore to go for Counseling Hypnotize and his NPC entirely break in all the chapter.
Update: Fixed in 1.06ver

Anyways here is picture of Chloe, Aroma Pregnant reaction to Futoshi "Let's raise our children with care! ♡"
There is no unique dialog for Tuttom if Aroma is carrying his child, which sound like a bug again.
You still can't get out of the room in Chloe Room outfit, so here how it looks like with noclip.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where did you get the translation?

Brondesu

Oct 7, 2023
i don't know, what is free mode? i downloaded version 1.06 updated in this post, and chloe's room is empty, nothing at all. and now my plot progress is slow just because I don't understand what the game's built-in instructions want me to do in town after returning from school on the first day...
the bottom switch belong to chloe and chloe side top switch is aroma side

Only during Free mode
View attachment 3507459

Sep 1, 2020
i don't know, what is free mode? i downloaded version 1.06 updated in this post, and chloe's room is empty, nothing at all. and now my plot progress is slow just because I don't understand what the game's built-in instructions want me to do in town after returning from school on the first day...
You can turn on hints to see whats the next thing to do.
Free mode is available after you beat a chapter boss, the game will tell you that you are free to do anything and sleep in bed to move on next chapter.

Brondesu

Oct 7, 2023
The instructor told me to go back to town after the first day of school, so I walked around for hours, clicking on the door of every house I saw, talking to every npc I could. I'm completely lost :(, it just leads me to town and doesn't tell me what to do, interacting with Aroma only involves buying a few items and chatting, doesn't help me progress the plot, Anyone have walkthrough? I really need help getting through this part...
You can turn on hints to see whats the next thing to do.
Free mode is available after you beat a chapter boss, the game will tell you that you are free to do anything and sleep in bed to move on next chapter.

GurochanExia

Jan 4, 2019
Nice as usual ninjinpasta~
Art and illustration is top notch. Gameplay is pretty straight-forward if you play with Mtool.
No need hard grind which is down-site for maso like me.
Chapter > Interlude (Free mode) > and so on.