RPGM [RJ01007737] クロア×スクランブル

migurdia

Jun 29, 2021
Full gallery save. I don't know what the ??? NPC thing is next to the exit of the room but I'm assuming it's a switch to release all CG after you beat the game or some shit. Shouldn't matter since I should have enabled all the CG release switches manually.

Apr 11, 2021
Also if any of you encounter any errors or bugs during gameplay, report them to his bug report article here:

Sep 1, 2020
Finished the game.
I'm 50/50 disappointed on this game.

1. Game is not hard just spam Dark Plasma(?) on the boss and they die
2. Free mode after chapter clear
3. Scenes are great but some of it are repetitive.
4. Switching POV Chloe(?) to Aroma, Aroma to Chloe(?)
5. Aroma

Dislikes

1. Pregnancy system that doesnt make any sense. Only Pregnancy are the endings
2. Vampire Notes > This game (Not because the MC is Loli that game is just better)
3. I expect a lot from this game. I guess I expect too much from it and it became a disappointment
4. Not even a CG viewer on Gallery room(Unless I miss something)
5. Thats it? I thought theres more scenes:BootyTime:
6. Aroma scenes. Most of them are just molestation. I had high hopes on Vagrant but its only peeping

Hate my comment or not these are just my opinions. Made us wait for a year, I dont hate the game I like it tbh its just not enough, dev couldve make it more better.

Garif

Sep 22, 2018
Kinda agree game is just ok.
My biggest problems:
1. Too much text to sex scene ratio. Like seriously you spent sometimes more that half an hour without any scene.
2. Gameplay kinda sucks. Most of is is running around and reading until you get a small dungeon at the end. Fighting system is also very basic. Spam the same attacks over and over again and only 1 equipment slot.
3.Not much H content, most of it is molestation.
4. First 3 hours is very boring with very little happening.
5. Free mode is kinda pointless, because not much is happening. You wander around in this super big school and there is nothing to it. No system, no progression, just very big maps and barely any scenes.

I wish the dev would have halved the main story and made a smaller game.

The art is beautiful, and some scene are great but that´s about it.

Yukkihi

Sep 21, 2022
The Janitor could have done "more" with that power, what a waste :FacePalm:
Downtown is the only place that has those touch to increase sexual parts and no where else...

Gameplay - Nah, I'd auto win. But it's not challenging or have any 2nd phrase, is straight forward as heck.
Free Mode - Great, but big and empty with nothing to do.
Pregnancy - Was done dirty and doesn't happen in Free mode.

I have not play Aroma side yet, Im running out of time to play
but I honestly can say that this game "lack" in trying to fulfill our fetish.

acezero99

Nov 18, 2020
they are apparently supposed to release "substantial content" later, so I guess they released the main story first, and will hopefully release far more scenes soon. (tbh, I think this normally would've been a delay, but they got tired of the bullying)

Joe179

Mar 4, 2022
this game is great but it has unsatisfying elements the thing is Im disappointed that there isn’t enough scenes of Aroma and some of them just were repeated and mostly touching then sex

migurdia

Jun 29, 2021
The Janitor could have done "more" with that power, what a waste :FacePalm:
Downtown is the only place that has those touch to increase sexual parts and no where else...

Gameplay - Nah, I'd auto win. But it's not challenging or have any 2nd phrase, is straight forward as heck.
Free Mode - Great, but big and empty with nothing to do.
Pregnancy - Was done dirty and doesn't happen in Free mode.

I have not play Aroma side yet, Im running out of time to play
but I honestly can say that this game "lack" in trying to fulfill our fetish.
As much as I do wish there was a more fully fleshed out pregnancy system, it's hard to say it was done dirty. I only tangentially followed the game's development skimming ci-en posts whenever the developer posted them and I never really noticed any grand designs for a bunch of pregnancy in this game nor is it heavily featured on the game's sales page outside of a throwaway line for one of the scenarios, so as much as I do wish there were more I can't really say my expectations were ruined as I never really had any to begin with.

Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
I never really noticed any grand designs for a bunch of pregnancy in this game nor is it heavily featured on the game's sales page
The developer is most famous for their early pregnancy games. While the story is probably a step up from their other games, there is unnecessary amounts of clutter and padding.

I honestly think if they removed enemies and made it easier to defeat them it would of been better. That said, the art is very high tier

wizo555

Mar 11, 2017
Full gallery save. I don't know what the ??? NPC thing is next to the exit of the room but I'm assuming it's a switch to release all CG after you beat the game or some shit. Shouldn't matter since I should have enabled all the CG release switches manually.
getting an error with your second save

edite: nvm just did the entire prologue to get to the scene room

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2020
The developer is most famous for their early pregnancy games. While the story is probably a step up from their other games, there is unnecessary amounts of clutter and padding.

I honestly think if they removed enemies and made it easier to defeat them it would of been better. That said, the art is very high tier
The enemies are easy to defeat tho I just spam 1 skill and they die, theres no gimmicks

Yukkihi

Sep 21, 2022

I might give vampire a try now to feel the difference and "that"

I was expecting Chloe and Aroma be playable in their Pregnancy state in free mode after sleeping for X days and have to abort to continue with main story.
Doing pregnancy for main story will surely be troublesome along with the amount of play time.
I'm okay with the ending giving us the service but nothing much you can do beside getting dialog.

The ??? will become a proper NPC to unlock all the CG after beating the game.

Don't enter the school swimming pool changing room during the final chapter, it will break the sequence of the main story.

Also why is there a changing room in the pool side when we can't even choose to wear it or our gym outfit. Chloe gym outfit is HOT

Isy_42

Jun 22, 2020
I might give vampire a try now to feel the difference and "that"

I was expecting Chloe and Aroma be playable in their Pregnancy state in free mode after sleeping for X days and have to abort to continue with main story.
Doing pregnancy for main story will surely be troublesome along with the amount of play time.
I'm okay with the ending giving us the service but nothing much you can do beside getting dialog.

The ??? will become a proper NPC to unlock all the CG after beating the game.

Don't enter the school swimming pool changing room during the final chapter, it will break the sequence of the main story.

Also why is there a changing room in the pool side when we can't even choose to wear it or our gym outfit. Chloe gym outfit is HOT
The only ones with proper pregnancy that you guys want from what i can guess are his first two games. Vampire notes is even worse than this in terms of how that is handled. Random chance of getting pregnant during sex and its not mentioned until you get the ending at the end of the game.

• Sad
Reactions: Yukkihi

Yukkihi

Sep 21, 2022
My theory is that there is alot of missing scene and event to be made, but they rush the main story for release date.

Theory like...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm just writing my butt off, I would love to see more from this game after so many delays lol

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Unfortunately, I think my copy is glitched, I beat chapter 1. However, now I can't find the next step, I talk to the nurse, went to class, and there are no Events popping up at school anymore. I found the school girls Id card as well.

I know there should be an event at the gym, and I've explored every floor on the school level. This is really disappointing.

Yukkihi

Sep 21, 2022
Unfortunately, I think my copy is glitched, I beat chapter 1. However, now I can't find the next step, I talk to the nurse, went to class, and there are no Events popping up at school anymore. I found the school girls Id card as well.

I know there should be an event at the gym, and I've explored every floor on the school level. This is really disappointing.
Did you save the game and it say chapter 2? If is still 1, just go to bed and pick the last option to continue with the story.

The ID card you found in-between the gym and school? That is for the teacher beside your classroom. If it is, then you are in chapter 1 free mode.

Last edited:
Reactions: xellos49698