Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
well i tryed out the game and this game is pretty awesome the girls are awesome good for some "fun" xD
the game has a really good story the renders are also nice and i'm looking forward to the next update
@Izirider you are doing a good job with the game i really liked it and keep going :D the game is really good for keep us entertained xD :D

Reactions: Izirider

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Is there only 1 possible sex scene for the MC so far (flashback with stepmom) or did i make a wrong call somewhere?

He really needs some revenge sex to make up for his cheating whore wife. Maybe add an option for divorce/shoot her in the face on the next update :giggle:

Or give the cheating slut an STD. No permission, no protection, she deserves it :sneaky:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
her friend says..flirt..make your hubby jealous...what does wife do?..boinks the begeezuz out of the kid..lol...she didnt get the memo she is trying to get her hubby back..this is a "ya..see now useless dame..here are the divorce papers..enjoy"
and ya..there best be an option to get rid of her next update or methinks alot of people will be deleting this..we dont share(except those 3 letter acronym folks we do not talk about)

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
All girls is transes in this game. Or I don't know why the author confuses "he" and "she" all the time.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
this seems to be a decent game with some funny moments bad translation also i would suggest moving the "untold stories portion to the $10 rewards tier $20 seems a bit high

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the transition from current to looking at the past was somewhat jarring..at first i thought he just got a silly haircut it took a bit to catch on it was a very very long flashback..lol another reason this game really needs a good translator..as i said..it is a good game..just not created for english speakers..lol

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Erm...I tried this, but I'm little disgusted by that Judith-MC kissing/groping scene near the end of version...Is there any way to avoid that...? I tried few different choices, but it always ended the same...
There are people who don't want to have anything in erotic way with motherly figure in the household...Is something can be done to avoid such a content or this game just is not for us and we should move to other games?

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Erm...I tried this, but I'm little disgusted by that Judith-MC kissing/groping scene near the end of version...Is there any way to avoid that...? I tried few different choices, but it always ended the same...
There are people who don't want to have anything in erotic way with motherly figure in the household...Is something can be done to avoid such a content or this game just is not for us and we should move to other games?
The first kiss can be avoided, but the second and the groping isn't. However, if Rick doesn't go after Judit, it will never be like that again.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Can we get rid of the wife in this? or make her a wreck with guilt. Or perhaps make an option where she does risk going too the MC workplace it would make more sense than her just randomly cheating.

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
So.

I played it trough: So far, so good.

- The Story is really not bad. Most of it has been seen/read in other Games/Movies but it has it's own Touch. What happened to Miri? She stands at MCs Door and rigth after that: Nothing.
- Engrish. Yes. Sometimes really bad. BUT i (think) i understood everything. 2-4 Sentences are still in Hungarian/hungrish :p
- Renders : Renders are above Average and have improved.
- Girls: Most Models we have seen already. But i don't care. Ash is cute. Judit is sexy. Sam looks good too. Cora doesn't look bad either. Would like to see more from... Nicole? (Stripper). The Bartender was ok. Too much Makeup around the Eyes. But nice Butt ^^

Two-Three Things i have to complain about:

- Bugs: VERY often the Wrong Name was shown in Dialogues.
- Cheating: I would prefer not to see MCs cheating Wife. Especialy when she says to herself that she wants to make MC jealous by flirting and than instantly fucks the ugly Guy from the Office.

Like i said I prefer the Option to skip these Scenes.
Also the One with Weasel and Kendra. It`s a little different than the One with Cora, cause MC is not in a Realationship with either and Kendra kinda flirted with MC after the Interruption but still i would like to see only have MC Sex.

Reactions: Izirider
3.60 star(s) 48 Votes