alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
So Cora won't be killed by Mc for betraying him, she will have her own parallel story, well, too bad, maybe the only thing I don't like, but never mind. do you have a release date, thanks.

max27

May 28, 2017
Month end progress report
3 days ago
It has been a busy month, and in a good way. For the first time since I started developing Rise of the Crime Lord, I managed to finish everything I had planned for the month. And four days before the last day of the month I managed to get everything done! Which means I'm now working on the parts for May (the first section, which I have scheduled to start next week, will be completed today), while I've also managed to make some improvements to the images I've done for Alpha 1, plus some new animations.
To be exact, this means 216 new images and 4 animations, plus 18 previous images that have been redone to correct minor visual errors. Plus not counting the fact that I had to make one of the animation three times. First the camera lost focus, so the animation blurred by the end of the loop. The second time, Daz only rendered the two characters and the sky dome, and didn't render the room. So I only managed to make this animation for the third time. Although it was funny how Rick and Beth were having fun floating in the sky. What wasn't so funny was that it essentially wasted 8-10 hours of my work...

In addition to all this, I've also made progress in the code, so in addition to Alfa 2, Alfa 3 is also making good progress in the background. To reiterate: in Alpha 2, the Cora-Argay thread (Cora travels alone) will be complete, and the beginning of the "Rick stays home" thread will be playable regardless of where Rick spent the night (went to Jake's, stayed at Ahsley's, or went home). This part of Rick's thread is already complete, but if I manage to finish the planned work ahead of schedule in May, I may add another section.
And that brings us to the question of when you can expect Chapter 10 Alpha 2. Well, if I can keep up this pace and nothing comes in the way, I might be able to release Alfa 2 in June. It's not set in stone yet, of course, anything can happen - in fact, you'd better pray that it doesn't, because everything is going suspiciously well, and in my experience that's when the crash hits. So treat this June as "if the stars align, then maybe the June release can happen." :)

I will let you know how accurate this optimistic estimate was by the end of May at the latest. Until then I thank you for your kind words, your honest criticism and thank you very much to my patrons for their support. And I'm still available on or here, if you contact me about anything, I'll answer. Or follow me on and . Be good and take care of yourselves!

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
The best game on the site, a triple A, in this game you understand the seriousness of the Creator, he created a multiple game, it has sex, love, drama, violence, intrigue, betrayals, but an avoidable NTR, and in any case with strong characters , a game where you can really choose how to play, lots of options, an MC with a unique charisma, not the usual pathetic MC who is weak, sneaky etc, a guy who can win or lose, but with balls, the wife is a slut, but the story is done well, here we understand the wife's fear if caught cheating, there will be consequences, no those useless NTRs with NEDR MC and sluts galore, , This story is a myth -

3.60 star(s) 48 Votes