• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What do you mean?
bah, meant to post pics where beth is already sitting on rick's face and then asks to switch with cora so she can get licked.

whois your spellchecker? stewie wonder? :p

1. it's stewardess
2. his should be her
3. yoe should be you

typo1.png typo2.png typo3.png

no i'm not being mean.

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Thanks for that, I will fix these.
Not Stevie Wonder, but a decent guy who sacrifices his free time to help me without expecting anything in return. So please refrain from mocking, because at the moment he is the only one I could really count on in the long term. Many people have said they would help with the spellcheck and then either dropped out after the first round, or disappeared after offering to help as if they had been swallowed up by the earth. The latest delinquent disappeared just a few weeks after offering to help, and then did nothing, disappeared without a word, did not reply to my message. But I welcome any help. But despite all the bad experiences, I welcome the help.
The sections you have indicated have not yet undergone any checks (for some reason he can't deal with them now, but as this is still the Alpha version, it's not a big problem).

As for the earlier scene. Beth gives Rick a blowjob while Rick licks her, and then asks Cora to take over this task, because she wants to enjoy Rick's talent without distractions. This was meant to be an indication that Beth does not like to 69 because it divides attention.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks for that, I will fix these.
Not Stevie Wonder, but a decent guy who sacrifices his free time to help me without expecting anything in return. So please refrain from mocking, because at the moment he is the only one I could really count on in the long term.
1. not mocking at all, far from it.
2. even more to fix.

about bug: don't think mc is from eastern europe or knows hungary.

rest are just minor typos.

bug1.png typo4.png typo5.png typo6.png typo7.png typo8.png typo9.png

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
1. then please don't ask the inherently mocking question like "whois your spellchecker? stewie wonder?" Not funny at all!
2. Thank you, I will also fix these.

don't think mc is from eastern europe or knows hungary
You think wrong. Judit Weisz is of Hungarian origin, her parents emigrated to America in 1956. Her name is still Hungarian - although Weisz is not a typical Hungarian name, many Germans and Austrians have settled mostly on the western side of the country in recent centuries, and their names have since been Hungarianised from Weiß to Weisz. And her first name is deliberately written without an 'h'. She speaks Hungarian, and even her twins understand and can speak the language, thanks to their grandparents. So, although Rick is of Irish-British descent (his mother is Irish, his father British), he knows Hungary, even knows Hungarian people (Judit's parents).
Obviously he doesn't speak Hungarian, so if a sentence remains in Hungarian, it's a mistake, but it's still a fact that Rick has Hungarian connections.

MEMUAR

Oct 5, 2021
1. then please don't ask the inherently mocking question like "whois your spellchecker? stewie wonder?" Not funny at all!
2. Thank you, I will also fix these.

You think wrong. Judit Weisz is of Hungarian origin, her parents emigrated to America in 1956. Her name is still Hungarian - although Weisz is not a typical Hungarian name, many Germans and Austrians have settled mostly on the western side of the country in recent centuries, and their names have since been Hungarianised from Weiß to Weisz. And her first name is deliberately written without an 'h'. She speaks Hungarian, and even her twins understand and can speak the language, thanks to their grandparents. So, although Rick is of Irish-British descent (his mother is Irish, his father British), he knows Hungary, even knows Hungarian people (Judit's parents).
Obviously he doesn't speak Hungarian, so if a sentence remains in Hungarian, it's a mistake, but it's still a fact that Rick has Hungarian connections.
Oh my goodness, your comment made me nostalgic! When I was young and handsome I dated a girl from Leninváros (Now it's the town of Tiszaújváros), her last name was Mayer :love: :love:
P.S.
I understand why Judit's parents left Hungary in 1956. I've personally met people like them :cry:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
don't think sam is from hungary. ashley could have learned from judit or mc (if he speaks hungary). also 1 more he when should be she.

lang1.png lang2.png typo10.png

Reactions: Izirider

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.11 Extended Final + WT by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 993 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Kindly update this one if you have time.

Last edited:

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
LOL! The story was originally written as Rick and his father had been living with Judit, Miri and Ash for some time when Gabe was arrested. Then Patreon came along and they suspended my site because Rick could have optionally slept with Judit, and they said that was bad, bad incest. I explained to them in vain that there was no blood or legal relationship between Rick and Judit, as she was not his mother and had never married Gabe. "No", they said, "if it's a mother figure, it's incest, period".
So, I had to rewrite every sentence in which Rick claimed that "Judit is the closest thing he has to a mother". And now here are the updated Community Guidelines, which now allow sexual activity by non-blood family members. What the fuck, man? Five years ago in my game, where there was no family connection, why was this not accepted? But at least I can rewrite the original dialogues (which I never deleted, they just don't appear in the game).

Well, never mind. Anyway, I'm working on this scene now. Ashley and Rick, who are not siblings. :D
ch10_ra_reggel22.png

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
LOL! The story was originally written as Rick and his father had been living with Judit, Miri and Ash for some time when Gabe was arrested. Then Patreon came along and they suspended my site because Rick could have optionally slept with Judit, and they said that was bad, bad incest. I explained to them in vain that there was no blood or legal relationship between Rick and Judit, as she was not his mother and had never married Gabe. "No", they said, "if it's a mother figure, it's incest, period".
So, I had to rewrite every sentence in which Rick claimed that "Judit is the closest thing he has to a mother". And now here are the updated Community Guidelines, which now allow sexual activity by non-blood family members. What the fuck, man? Five years ago in my game, where there was no family connection, why was this not accepted? But at least I can rewrite the original dialogues (which I never deleted, they just don't appear in the game).

Well, never mind. Anyway, I'm working on this scene now. Ashley and Rick, who are not siblings. :D
View attachment 3437069
Not only did you find yourself on the hotline... but many games have come under suspicion in recent months... Patreon in its repertoire :FacePalm:

Reactions: Jerk-man

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not only did you find yourself on the hotline... but many games have come under suspicion in recent months... Patreon in its repertoire :FacePalm:
well no1 counted after 30 so total number could be over 50.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
So Cora won't be killed by Mc for betraying him, she will have her own parallel story, well, too bad, maybe the only thing I don't like, but never mind. do you have a release date, thanks.

3.60 star(s) 49 Votes