balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
@Izirider would you please explain what differs between normal and extended version? Read though your patreon and can't fins any detailed info on the matter. Is the extended refering to the untold stories that is mentioned or is there more to it? Thx

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
how long til a game is considered abandoned?
I want to say that the general thumb of rule is 3months without activity if I remember correctly. While progress in this project is a bit slow the dev is constantly updating his patreon as far as I know so it shouldn't be a concern :)

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
@Izirider . for the game to show up in the latest updates page, an uploader/mod/staff needs to promote the update or this won't be seen by our members. You can report your post and ask for a promote in the comment. Or find an uploader who is online and ask them if they move it. You can also get their attention by quoting them using @.

Reactions: Izirider

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Another male protagonist (the generic guy of a lot of same games, like Man of House or whatever is the name) with the wrong lesbian tag.
So, good luck to your development.

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
Is there a better choice in the beginning? Should I shoot my real father or the man that raised me?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I woudnt say gay but alot of them do seem to suffer having mops for hair.
Napolean Dynamite was the manly man model for this hairstyle(dripping with sarcasm) also..first couple seasons big bang theory Leonard...SO..the style is a decade+ out of style..and was confined to the nerdiest of nerds :p the guy with the gun in the middle is the MC right?..because thats the hair i'm referring to..it downloading so havent tried yet :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
and it was at that moment..she broke into song...awimboway awimboway awimboway..in the jungle the quiet jungle the lion sleeps tonight...oooo WEEEEEEEooo WEEooo a wayohwambaway...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sorry..but her O face cracked me up..i'm weird :p
also..let me add..the MC wishes he were in the Navy..."forenoon" nautical term..lol the engrish is strong in this game..but it hasnt crossed the line to WTF...still..it would not hurt if the Dev asked for some translation assistance..because the game in itself seems pretty decent so far,and some better translation could bump its popularity.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Is it now a good sign when i start this game and i feel the urge of increasing the volume of the music instead of decreasing it like usualy? :unsure:

ThunderRob Yes you are weird but thats why people like you. :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i like the little touch of Rachel in the background giving dagger eyes to you "rescuing" Sam..lol...its the little details i enjoy..good to see her jealousy come out(especially since she is who must be boinked once i dump that skanky wife)

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
I think I'll give this another go when izirider gets a proper translater. There's a LOT of broken dialogue in this game right now.

3.60 star(s) 48 Votes