1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I don’t know if you noticed, but the character Shelby’s behavior and the way she behaves,I see in her that same girl from the game(OIALT) I forgot her name since it’s been a long time since I played, she was an arrogant bitch, then Mc helped her realize some of her mistakes and her past...
both girls have similar situations
Jasmine?

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
We know there's gonna be more time jumps, and we know the machine we were using is supposed to be destroyed. That suggests other devices ... ones which won't necessarily be bound by the same limits as the one we first used. That would explain Skyler's new tats, and it would explain Darci showing up to say we need to go Back to the Fu- ... I mean back to the past again.
Not really, the masked guy already does that. And the fact that Scarlett's sister (big spoiler from latest releases) also know about that in the past , it also reinforces that the Jenny being Gilmore isn't completly out of question.

I do think that the fact of Darci'mom still being an incognita still creates a lot of questions, but the theory above isn't bad at all.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It’s not for nothing that they say “Don’t stick your dick into a crazy woman.” :cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Not really, the masked guy already does that. And the fact that Scarlett's sister (big spoiler from latest releases) also know about that in the past , it also reinforces that the Jenny being Gilmore isn't completly out of question.

I do think that the fact of Darci'mom still being an incognita still creates a lot of questions, but the theory above isn't bad at all.
I didn't suggest that Jenny can't be Gilmore (in fact I fully subscribe to that theory and that she either knows who MC is all along or just feels a connection to him now that she's seeing him as he looks in her memories) ... I suggested the 20-year limitation isn't really relevant anymore ... so we're on the same page?

Also, MC never knew how masked guy gets around before, so until we see him again, MC doesn't have any actual evidence he didn't use the same device, nor that there were others.

Anyway, all I was saying was the 20-year "lock" on travel was never really something people should have kept hanging their theory-hats on.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I'm getting closer to the end and after the photo shoot with Jessica I'm going on a date with Skylar. Judging by Skylar's tattoo, she also has some secrets? :unsure:
because in a couple of days the tattoos won’t become so perfect... I need to continue again in the evening while I rest.
:sleep:

Last edited:

fakahentoi

Apr 17, 2024
I'm getting closer to the end and after the photo shoot with Jessica I'm going on a date with Skylar. Judging by Skylar's tattoo, she also has some secrets? :unsure:
because in a couple of days the tattoos won’t become so perfect... I need to continue again in the evening while I rest.
:sleep:
Its not impossible that skylar also get blackmailed just like krystal. To be honest when skylar come to mc home after gone missing is a bit strange, also the way she talk to mc is like she want to say something to mc, but can not, because some circumstances. I just hope she dont betray the mc later, for reason like if she dont betray the mc, her mother will be kidnapped/killed, etc

Dec 30, 2023
I don't know if it was already mentioned but the relationship points in the phone are messed up a bit (i.e. Tiffany profile shows Darci points).

4.80 star(s) 286 Votes