fakahentoi

Apr 17, 2024
:unsure: Why do I think Darci might be Jenny's daughter?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hmm, i though so at first, but the poster about Darci's mom missing just slap this theory in the face, because:
1. Jenny and Tiffany still act normally (no sign of Jenny dissapear, like trauma to stranger or anything like that)
2. Jenny is working at power plant, while Gabby (Darci's mom) is said to be scarred of outside and almost never go outside
3. Gabby is still alive in 2019, while Jenny is reported died after the powerplant incident (or missing?)

honestly the dev keep giving hint about Darci is Jenny daughter, with how much their face ressemble, color, hobbies, etc

so i think Gabby could be Jenny's sister or cousin, or long lost sister maybe

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I don’t know if you noticed, but the character Shelby’s behavior and the way she behaves,I see in her that same girl from the game(OIALT) I forgot her name since it’s been a long time since I played, she was an arrogant bitch, then Mc helped her realize some of her mistakes and her past...
both girls have similar situations

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I don’t know if you noticed, but the character Shelby’s behavior and the way she behaves,I see in her that same girl from the game(OIALT) I forgot her name since it’s been a long time since I played, she was an arrogant bitch, then Mc helped her realize some of her mistakes and her past...
both girls have similar situations
You mean Jasmine mate. She was quite the bitch to the protagonist at first in OIALT, then took a pounding, then several more and her walls began to crumble (and by the end of the story she had a child with him, it was never revealed if it was a boy or a girl). Perhaps Shelby is in dire need of that too since that piss-haired "boyfriend" of hers seems to be not up to the task. :giggle::giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
You mean Jasmine mate. She was quite the bitch to the protagonist at first in OIALT, then took a pounding, then several more and her walls began to crumble (and by the end of the story she had a child with him). Perhaps Shelby is in dire need of that too since that piss-haired "boyfriend" of hers seems to be not up to the task. :giggle::giggle:
Uh yeah! She's a copy of her, have to teach her a lesson about love too :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: ArDZer

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I don't remember her name, but the before and after is uh... a little sad bc uh... ya know... Jenny ded
If you mean the woman in a green bunny suit next to Tiffany in 2019, that's Valerie. And she very much wants to get freaky with the protagonist. It'd be interesting if she gets a scene in a future update.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022

Only way Jenny could be the mom is if Jenny09 was sent back in time. Then got pregnant and kidnapped the girl in 99 and convinced her to raise Darci.
I have a pet theory (dont run with this, its stupid) that Jenny did get tossed back, and she's not Darci's mom, but she's actually Mrs Gilmore.

my only basis is the HS art style's limited facial variation. Jenny's facial structure is the same as Grandmas, the glasses fit too.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I have a pet theory (dont run with this, its stupid) that Jenny did get tossed back, and she's not Darci's mom, but she's actually Mrs Gilmore.

my only basis is the HS art style's limited facial variation. Jenny's facial structure is the same as Grandmas, the glasses fit too.
The only problem with that is the dates. If time jumps are 20 years, Jenny09 would have gone to 1989. If she had Gabby (Darci's mom) then the poster in 1999 would have her age around 9 instead of 18.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023

That theory has been proposed by several.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
The only problem with that is the dates. If time jumps are 20 years, Jenny09 would have gone to 1989. If she had Gabby (Darci's mom) then the poster in 1999 would have her age around 9 instead of 18.
We know there's gonna be more time jumps, and we know the machine we were using is supposed to be destroyed. That suggests other devices ... ones which won't necessarily be bound by the same limits as the one we first used. That would explain Skyler's new tats, and it would explain Darci showing up to say we need to go Back to the Fu- ... I mean back to the past again.

4.80 star(s) 286 Votes