ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Yeah, Of course I saved it!

I chose Skylar because she is the one who initially trusts Mc and is ready to take any risk, and as for Jessica, I haven’t seen anything of use yet, although I saved it just in case)))
Skylar's "best girl" for me (although I'm quite fond of redheaded twins and the Aunt in the past as well....) but I always do the "Pokeman" method (gotta get 'em all!) for at least one run or with multiple saves, if necessary, so I (hopefully) don't miss anything. ;)

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Skylar's "best girl" for me (although I'm quite fond of redheaded twins and the Aunt in the past as well....) but I always do the "Pokeman" method (gotta get 'em all!) for at least one run or with multiple saves, if necessary, so I (hopefully) don't miss anything. ;)
Oh yes, catching pokemon is my style too. I hope this is the only choice... because, as you know, I'm not a fan of mutually exclusive choices or breaking anyone's hearts

Reactions: ThorinKing

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Oh I forgot to mention one other thing I noticed too...
The night you fake-fuck Janelle her husband gets dropped off in a BMW SUV, earlier in the night when MC leaves home that same SUV drives by after he leaves his house and the old man driver and Mr. Cuck are both staring at MC hard, so he is part of the "bad guys" ... it made me wonder, you think Janelle is also being blackmailed?
I don't know what the other implications are of that detail, but all I know is if he is a part of that group, well I can see some extra fuel for Janelle to cheat on her husband even more :devilish:

Who knows, maybe it'll be the catalyst to her actually leaving him for good, and hopefully getting with the MC
Though we still don't know Jestur's goals for LI endings/harems or "pseudo harems" of the sort.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Man, played this game in full this week, damn I am glad I finally got around to it...so theory time..

#1 the man of mystery is actually the MC from the future and is the leader of the "good side"
#2 the shit-ninja is Aunt Jenny
#3 Obviously MC and Scarlett are going to have more contact, in the box there was a picture of a future sex scene with her in red lingerie and then she knows his favorite cookies, that's more foreshadowing then theory
#4 this is more a question, how does April know about the time travel, as well as Scarlett having the necklace gem that seems to me to be the crystal used for time travel maybe...my assumption...it ended up in the safe with Jenny most likely stashing it to protect the technology is my guess...Is April's family somehow connected to it too? what do y'all think?
#5 Who do y'all think the girl who is the leader of the "bad guys" is...I honestly have no idea tbh, not even a guess.

...anyway, I really cant wait for the next update and am happy it's coming soon.
1 I think it is his dad. He and Aunt Jenny got sent back and started a group to stop the bad side. This could mean Jenny is the white-haired lady that was talking to Riley, as Riley was beating the Principal (Creep in SUV)
2 Riley was in 1999 dressed as one of the college students during the fight to protect mom. If you lose, she whacks the guy with a chair. Otherwise, she is just in the crowd, hiding when the camera focuses on the crowd.
3 Probably MC in the photo, but the face is covered. It has been noted that MC looks just like his father, but that is a stretch.
4 April could have recruited and then gave the crystal to her sister for safekeeping. It makes me wonder how it would turn out if you gave it to the other girl. Would it still turn up in the box?
5 Could be Jenny, if she went back in time she be old by now. We're just assuming the blackmail is all from the bad side. Or maybe she did turn bad.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Lol, there was a boy and there is no boy...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO:
Bobby's dick is going to be put in a cast. He'll be mighty pissed that he won't be able play with himself for some time (and the protagonist won't have to worry about Mr. Cuck if he's pursuing his wife) :giggle::giggle:
Edit: At least Bobby's learned the hard way to watch where he steps next time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG
Oct 27, 2022
Excellent game one i really anticipate what's going on next, i was not very fond of the art at first and i finally completely grew on me, turning out maybe of of the best sex scenes i've seen

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Honestly, all of these are old speculations ... glad to see new players are getting the same vibes. But the main theory is Darci is the grandaughter
Yeah, getting to know Darci's mom is one of the things i'm looking forward to (whichever timeline that ends up being in).

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Seems like you're having fun with the game. I wonder who told ya to play it. That guy most be an awesome person.
I've been following this game for more than a year, I thought for a long time whether I should try it or not, Initially I thought this was some kind of intense game or drama(I'm not a fan of these games, I just like to enjoy or delve into the plot), now when I read everyone’s comments here, I finally decided to try it and I don’t regret it... I enjoy the game calmly and slowly :love:

4.80 star(s) 286 Votes