• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Why you gotta hurt me like that :HideThePain:
I really hope we don't have to play single routes for every person to get their Ending like other Games :HideThePain:
so far the only exclusive thing was to decide between Skylar and Jessica routes, and even that is not an actual lockout just slower progression. I don't see exclusive romance routes any time soon.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
so far the only exclusive thing was to decide between Skylar and Jessica routes, and even that is not an actual lockout just slower progression. I don't see exclusive romance routes any time soon.
Let´s hope it´s going to stay that way. there´s nothing more annoying than being forced into multiple playthroughs. I´m personally just not wired that way. One playthrough is more than enough imho. Might be the reason why i prefer Harem games. :unsure:

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
just finished my first playthrough. hoping next update comes next month. except for Skylar/Jessica, there doesn't seem to be a need for additional playthroughs, unless it's to check out "bad" outcomes.

so what are the current theories ?

shit-ninja is Darci ?
Skylar was sent back in time ? already had sex with another version of MC ?
Dani met other versions of MC time traveling ?
Jared is Eric's son ?
Messing with Darci's mom kidnapping can change Darci's present, erasing her from reality or preventing her friendship with MC ?
The old lady that stops Riley from killing the principal is Darci from the future?
mystery man is MC obsessed with saving Jenny and his dad ?
best and easiest way to save Jenny is to bring her to 2019 ?

MC is the father of every 2019 girl except Shelby and Jessica ? xD
Alyssa will become an AVN addict after MC shows her the genre ? :D
MC is an orphan and his dad is actually MC from the future that came to raise himself ? :D
MC's mom is April ? :p

potential threesomes/throuples:
Darci+Krystal
Alyssa+Alice
Tifanny+Valerie
Tifanny+Scarlett in 1999
Shelby+Dani
Skylar+Jessica
Skylar+Darci
Jenny+Khloe both in 1999 and 2019
Krystal+Daphne

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Since Ripples is not a harem game, I think it is safe to share my waifu tier-list :lepew:

View attachment 3560635
I dont understand why you think this would never become a harem.
In both current timelines nearly all the LIs arent just open to sharing but most are enthusiastic about it, and are already organized into partner groups.
Our friend is also openly building his own.

then when you add the often theorized paternity possibilities...

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I dont understand why you think this would never become a harem.
In both current timelines nearly all the LIs arent just open to sharing but most are enthusiastic about it, and are already organized into partner groups.
Our friend is also openly building his own.

then when you add the often theorized paternity possibilities...
I'm pretty sure Jestur himself once said it won't be a harem, but no clue if he's changed his mind since then.
We'll probably get pseudo-harems at the very least with a few girls

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I'm pretty sure Jestur himself once said it won't be a harem, but no clue if he's changed his mind since then.
We'll probably get pseudo-harems at the very least with a few girls
There are too many hints at harems, whether Jestur said it or not, the game literally goes towards a harem as if Mc from the past and present is connected with all the girls (of course you can refuse the girl if you want a separate path) but for now it looks like a harem, as they say everything decides the developer himself...(although, I will be very happy if the harem ends up being feasible)

Reactions: fakahentoi

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
There are too many hints at harems, whether Jestur said it or not, the game literally goes towards a harem as if Mc from the past and present is connected with all the girls (of course you can refuse the girl if you want a separate path) but for now it looks like a harem, as they say everything decides the developer himself...(although, I will be very happy if the harem ends up being feasible)
I hope so as well.

The Jessica/Skylar split worries me but I'm hoping there will be at least one option for a harem ending that'll make sense in the narrative.

Though the split also worries me cuz the more there's splits, the "less content" in one linear path, which if not scum saving/modding/viewing other routes during a single playthrough, might not feel too great in between months of waiting time.

I hope we somehow get Jenny into the present, since so far it seems like the story follows the form of time travel that can't change the present. I know there's the theory of Jenny being Jackie, which would kinda suck cuz it means she's way closer to the grave than the MC, so even if that's still a happier ending than her dying in the past, it would be kinda bittersweet depending on perspective, means she spent that many years without the MC.

Though I also won't complain for MILF Jenny who might be a whole new model unrelated to any present day characters we've seen so far, if we are actually able to change things. If that does happen then I hope she has the same energy as younger Jenny, who was cute and introverted.

Woketard

Apr 6, 2024
shit-ninja is Darci ?
Skylar was sent back in time ? already had sex with another version of MC ?
Dani met other versions of MC time traveling ?
Jared is Eric's son ?
Messing with Darci's mom kidnapping can change Darci's present, erasing her from reality or preventing her friendship with MC ?
The old lady that stops Riley from killing the principal is Darci from the future?
mystery man is MC obsessed with saving Jenny and his dad ?
best and easiest way to save Jenny is to bring her to 2019 ?

MC is the father of every 2019 girl except Shelby and Jessica ? xD
Alyssa will become an AVN addict after MC shows her the genre ? :D
MC is an orphan and his dad is actually MC from the future that came to raise himself ? :D
MC's mom is April ? :p

• I think Riley is the shit-ninja. But the future ver. of Darci (older Darci) may be the shit-ninja, too.
  • No, I don't think so. But there is a mystery about her new tattoes, we can't deny that.
  • Hmm. This is a tough one. I think Dani met the future ver. of Jack (older Jack) who I believe is the mysterious dude himself.
  • They look very similar to each other. But at this point it is hard to say Eric's the father of Jared.
  • It may sound crazy but I believe Jack is the father of Darci. Some ppl say Jackie is the real mom of Darci but I don't think it is possible. Btw, older Jack aka the mysterious dude said this is a fixed-timeline. So there is no way to erase some1 from their reality.
  • Another tough one. It is a possibility for sure. Also it explains the shit-ninja theory. But I do believe that old lady is someone else. Someone new.
  • No? How did you get this idea? He said this is fixed-timeline and nothing can be changed except some minor details like Krystal's middle name. So this means there is no way to save them.
  • Like I said at the previous one, I don't think Jenny can be saved. But maybe we can save Jenny's missing daughter. Oh and I'm pretty sure she is another child of Jack. Lol.
  • Yeah, it seems so. I'm not sure about Lizzie, Layla, Dani and Daphne but the others (Alyssa, Alice, Krystal, Darci, Skylar, Jenny's missing daughter) are Jack's daughters.
  • We'll see. Lol.
  • No, I don't think so. "Dad" is the real dad. I admit something strange about him but there is no point to believe Jack is an orphan.
  • Hehe. No. But she is so hot like her sis Scarlett.

Last edited:
Reactions: fakahentoi

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
  • I think Riley is the shit-ninja. But the future ver. of Darci (older Darci) may be the shit-ninja, too.
  • No, I don't think so. But there is a mystery about her new tattoes, we can't deny that.
  • Hmm. This is a tough one. I think Dani met the future ver. of Jack (older Jack) who I believe is the mysterious dude himself.
  • They look very similar to each other. But at this point it is hard to say Eric's the father of Jared.
  • It may sound crazy but I believe Jack is the father of Darci. Some ppl say Jackie is the real mom of Darci but I don't think it is possible. Btw, older Jack aka the mysterious dude said this is a fixed-timeline. So there is no way to erase some1 from their reality.
  • Another tough one. It is a possibility for sure. Also it explains the shit-ninja theory. But I do believe that old lady is someone else. Someone new.
  • No? Where did you get this idea? He said this is fixed-timeline and nothing can be changed except some minor details like Krystal's middle name. So this means there is no way to save them.
  • Like I said at the previous one, I don't think Jenny can be saved. But maybe we can save Jenny's missing daughter. Oh and I'm pretty sure she is another child of Jack. Lol.
  • Hehehe. Yeah it seems so. I'm not sure about Lizzie, Layla, Dani and Daphne but the others (Alyssa, Alice, Krystal, Darci, Skylar, Jenny's missing daughter) are Jack's daughters.
  • We'll see. Lol.
  • No, I don't think so. "Dad" is the real dad. I admit something strange about him but there is point to believe Jack is an orphan.
  • Hehehe. No. But she is so hot like her sis Scarlett.
Just want to say, your fixation on the idea of a fixed timeline is a bit premature I think.

One of the things they talked about is the difficulty of breaking a fixed timeline. That's a pretty big Chekov's Gun to just leave hanging on the mantle ...

Woketard

Apr 6, 2024
Just want to say, your fixation on the idea of a fixed timeline is a bit premature I think.

One of the things they talked about is the difficulty of breaking a fixed timeline. That's a pretty big Chekov's Gun to just leave hanging on the mantle ...
So you think Jack can save Jenny and his dad? :unsure:

I'm hoping for Skylar x MC x Lizzie scene

Lizzie Is a very underrated girl...Is lesbian but she can change :sneaky:
Didn't Lizzie say she fucked a dude once? IIRC it was in EP2 when Brad asked her if she is interested in him or not. So it means she is not 100% if y'know what I mean. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Elhemeer

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Didn't Lizzie say she fucked a dude once? IIRC it was in EP2 when Brad asked her if she is interested in him or not. So it means she is not 100% if y'know what I mean. :p
When she said this, she looked at Mc and the words that she had a small relationship with a guy hinted at Mc... of course, I could be wrong, but there was something between them, her look at Mc as if Mc himself had not yet aware and she immediately changed the subject, It’s unlikely that she had sex or anything like that, I just noticed her strange look at Mc during this conversation, especially since we all know who took Mc’s virginity, for some reason I wouldn’t be surprised Lizzie turns out to be an old Mc's friend who was just a small relationship like a kiss or something else besides sex

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Woketard

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
  • No? Where did you get this idea? He said this is fixed-timeline and nothing can be changed except some minor details like Krystal's middle name. So this means there is no way to save them.
  • Hehehe. Yeah it seems so. I'm not sure about Lizzie, Layla, Dani and Daphne but the others (Alyssa, Alice, Krystal, Darci, Skylar, Jenny's missing daughter) are Jack's daughters.
  • We'll see. Lol.
  • No, I don't think so. "Dad" is the real dad. I admit something strange about him but there is point to believe Jack is an orphan.
  • Hehehe. No. But she is so hot like her sis Scarlett.
  • Riley being shit ninja would be cool, but I'm pretty sure it's Darci. the model has the same small boobs :D could be Alice as she was not there when it happened, but she is already busy with her boyfriend anyway. Future Darci would make more sense.
  • getting all those big tattoos in such a short time, and at the same time doing that deep soul searching is not possible. she would have done the soul searching for quite some time, and then decide on the tattoos to mark the end of it and engrave the results on her body. if we remove the soul searching, and replace it with a shocking experience like time traveling, then it makes more sense. especially since she clearly knows about Lou's Café more than just it being her mom previous job. also the fact she says she now understands how special MC is, it's a hint. it can be misunderstood as her finding out how MC is to her by missing him a lot, but I think she found out he time traveled somehow, and confirmed it with the stuff he brought back. she might be part of the group that tries to protect him. and the weird texts she sent him could be the cipher to the encoded files, and a key date he needs for later.
  • yeah, we need more info on Dani. She seemed to imply they had talked several times in between what the player sees. and maybe even did some light intimate stuff other than that party kiss in the closet.
  • similar looks and similar behavior. nothing confirmed and it might not be important at all to the story anyway. Jared being Jessica's half brother could be how she measures MC's worth, though. We don't know if Tiffany told Jessica who her father is.
  • by fixed timeline, he meant that key events will happen even if they try to interfere. but the very fact that they interfere changes some stuff already, very small stuff like the things they move to interfere, the actions they take, the people they meet, how they feel... we can see that Scarlett will feel differently about MC depending on our choices, and her photos will also be different. We don't know what makes each events major enough to not be changeable though. So Darci's birth could be a small event, Darci's friendship and feelings for MC could also be minor. if they interfere with her mother's kidnapping then it could even change Darci's training and fighting abilities as they were started by her mom's feeling of insecurity from the trauma. Maybe the only events that can be considered major enough are everything that is needed to bring about the creation of the time machine, but nothing else.
  • if that old lady is someone new, they didn't need to hide her face. except for added speculations from the fans :D
  • if he is obsessed, it doesn't mean that a fixed timeline will stop him from trying. he said he saw small variations, so he could be trying to find a way to break through, and involving his past self is a good way to be able to observe it from a different perspective. after decades of trying doing it solo, involving other versions of himself is a good strategy. also, the idea that mystery man is an old MC is not really far fetched, it's hinted heavily with all the small things he knows about MC.
  • Jenny's daughter being MC's kid is a very likely outcome. We don't know that people from the past can't be sent to the future, yet. it should be shown as it is a pretty obvious and easy solution to save anyone from that big explosion, even MC's father.

very good point!

I'm hoping for Skylar x MC x Lizzie scene
Lizzie Is a very underrated girl...Is lesbian but she can change :sneaky:
Didn't Lizzie say she fucked a dude once? IIRC it was in EP2 when Brad asked her if she is interested in him or not. So it means she is not 100% if y'know what I mean.
When she said this, she looked at Mc and the words that she had a small relationship with a guy hinted at Mc... of course, I could be wrong, but there was something between them, her look at Mc as if Mc himself had not yet aware and she immediately changed the subject, It’s unlikely that she had sex or anything like that, I just noticed her strange look at Mc during this conversation, especially since we all know who took Mc’s virginity, for some reason I wouldn’t be surprised Lizzie turns out to be an old Mc's friend who was just a small relationship like a kiss or something else besides sex
I'd rather Lizzie stayed a lesbian with great friendship with MC and the crew. she tried with a guy once, it wasn't for her and she could move on and be confident about her sexuality orientation. MC already has a tattooed girl, adding one with a "lesbian" tag wouldn't add much.

she arrived about the same time as Shelby, MC didn't know her, and it seems they don't really know each other more than their daily classroom superficial interaction.
there is a clear hint that the guy she tried before is MC. but that hint could just be because she looked at MC because he was looking at her while she was talking.
they didn't have much opportunities to meet before the beginning of the story, but it seems she has been in multiple orphanages, so they could have met before MC's dad moved to Riverside.
We haven't actually seen her with a girl, so it might just be a thing she says to avoid being bothered on by guys. She could have a long lasting crush on MC which could make her keenly aware that pretty much all the girls have a thing for MC. hence her saying MC will be just fine when Brad wanted to teach him how to build a harem.

Reactions: Elhemeer

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
it's weird that we didn't get the reason Jenny decided to work for the power plant after the second time jump. she promised MC that she wouldn't and he insisted on it a lot. It should have stick, especially if you're on her route.
did she see MC disappear to the future ? and now she wants to work there to make it possible for him to return ? mystery man could tell her she is needed to make the time machine.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
On the subject of the shit ninja: It was mentioned at the beginning that Jenny had a daughter who disappeared at some point and was never found again. I think this mysterious cousin is the shit ninja.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Woketard

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
So you think Jack can save Jenny and his dad? :unsure:
Well, if Dad isn't just the old man or future MC, which is still one of the big questions. If he's his own person and dead, then yes, I think that's all on the theory table.

Reactions: HiP1

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I'd rather Lizzie stayed a lesbian with great friendship with MC and the crew. she tried with a guy once, it wasn't for her and she could move on and be confident about her sexuality orientation. MC already has a tattooed girl, adding one with a "lesbian" tag wouldn't add much.

she arrived about the same time as Shelby, MC didn't know her, and it seems they don't really know each other more than their daily classroom superficial interaction.
there is a clear hint that the guy she tried before is MC. but that hint could just be because she looked at MC because he was looking at her while she was talking.
they didn't have much opportunities to meet before the beginning of the story, but it seems she has been in multiple orphanages, so they could have met before MC's dad moved to Riverside.
We haven't actually seen her with a girl, so it might just be a thing she says to avoid being bothered on by guys. She could have a long lasting crush on MC which could make her keenly aware that pretty much all the girls have a thing for MC. hence her saying MC will be just fine when Brad wanted to teach him how to build a harem.
So, I don't mind Lizzie being a 100% lesbian or anything... but my question was that she could have been a temporary girlfriend for Mc in the past, or Mc was the same guy that she had a crush on and then nothing worked out, now so that other guys wouldn’t pester her, she decided to try a lesbian relationship (maybe she just wanted to be closer to where Mc was, unless of course they knew each other somewhere before).

And what does the question have to do with the fact that now Mc has a tattooed girl, we’re just talking about Lizzie and a completely possible relationship with her)))

4.80 star(s) 287 Votes