3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

jessmarco50

Sep 30, 2018
Wait, what? The game is done already? So, there will be nothing more..

That’s a bit sad to hear.
I liked this game and was looking forward to more :\
There WILL be more. I already started the 2nd game. I'm glad you like the game though and hope you will check out part two when it's in a playable state.

Reactions: HALO81

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
ooooooo a new game being made??? I saw part two and im hyped to see more :) I uh wouldn't mind pregnancy system like the ones from circle kame or Violated heroine but maybe even both? just throwing a few few ideas for next game btw lol

jessmarco50

Sep 30, 2018
ooooooo a new game being made??? I saw part two and im hyped to see more :) I uh wouldn't mind pregnancy system like the ones from circle kame or Violated heroine but maybe even both? just throwing a few few ideas for next game btw lol
Would you have a link for those games? I would like to play them. I could never find violated heroine.

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
THE GAME IS DONE!!!

Changelog:
1.0 Patch *DON'T USE OLD SAVES!!!!!*
-Final Mission Done!!!!
*You start it in the Mansion.
*Two Endings!
*Bad ending with MANY H scenes.
*True ending that will lead right into part two.
*Final mission is repeatable.
*Two hidden characters to have fun with. (Could cause game breaking!)
*After you beat the true end you will be able to choose what end you want on your next go.
-Hidden world boss added.
-Mini rewards for blue flame added!
-Game over H scene if Jess can't stop Simon.

Thank you for playing the game all the way to this point. It means a LOT! I hope you understand that it's not over when you see the end.
I plan to pick part two up right after this story ends.
More game like this please, i mean it. i really like the story, and its good i like how riley story soo much. can't wait for the sequel!!!

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
Would you have a link for those games? I would like to play them. I could never find violated heroine.
anway pregnant system is good too thou, maybe we can we get it in the next riley's sequel ? not as an ending, but as a new pregnant system so the game can still go on but thers a penalty like -hp or etc.
im recommend this one :
Queen's Diary of Adulterous Mating ~RPG In Which Love Affair Is National Affair

but dont implemented the netorare please XD

Reactions: Rauls

jessmarco50

Sep 30, 2018
how can i start the "true end"?
Get the green stone from the Ogre in the open world.
Get the red stone from the boss at the end of the volcano.
Get the yellow stone by going to the mines at night, climbing the vines then going to the cave on the right side,
then beating 3 mimics to open the real chest.
Get the blue stone by waiting till night, going to the bridge in Lilac, going to the house on the left of the bridge and typing "terror" in
lowercase, then fighting the 4 fights. "Champ won't show up until you beat Sandy Farm."
Go to the time tree and use your menu to place the 4 stones down on their colored pads.
Use the time door and beat the level.
Go to Tracy in the mansion and use the glowing stick.
Beat the game.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Go to Tracy in the mansion and use the glowing stick.
Beat the game.
So... I've been wasting time by sleeping and running around waiting for the resulting crystal to do something? Once you've 'purified' Tracy, that part is done?

Edit: Okay. Just to be clear... you gave us a goddamn cliffhanger ending!? How can you be this cruel, this evil? Why?

Now I have to not only wait for part two because this was a great game, but also for the continuation of the story after that god-fucking-damned cliffhanger.

Do you have any sort of timeframe for the second game? As in, when are we likely to see a first release?

jessmarco50

Sep 30, 2018
So... I've been wasting time by sleeping and running around waiting for the resulting crystal to do something? Once you've 'purified' Tracy, that part is done?

Okay. Just to be clear... you gave us a goddamn cliffhanger ending!? How can you be this cruel, this evil? Why?

Now I have to not only wait for part two because this was a great game, but also for the continuation of the story after that god-fucking-damned cliffhanger.

Do you have any sort of timeframe for the second game? As in, when are we likely to see a first release?
Well i'm glad you liked the game lol.
I'm working on it as I can. The reasons I had to end it at a cliffhanger include:

1. I wanted to switch from VX to MV because I could do more with the new system.
2. The story requires me to switch from 1st to 3rd person.
3. This was my 1st game and I made a lot of mistakes that i'm paying for now.
Lets call it Technical debt.

I'm sorry you are mad about a cliffhanger but honestly this won't seem like any more then a regular update timeline.

Reactions: Cairne

jessmarco50

Sep 30, 2018
Well i'm glad you liked the game lol.
I'm working on it as I can. The reasons I had to end it at a cliffhanger include:

1. I wanted to switch from VX to MV because I could do more with the new system.
2. The story requires me to switch from 1st to 3rd person.
3. This was my 1st game and I made a lot of mistakes that i'm paying for now.
Lets call it Technical debt.

I'm sorry you are mad about a cliffhanger but honestly this won't seem like any more then a regular update timeline.
You know if you're looking for something to entertain yourself with might I suggest the Alex romance path? It's a hidden romance you can get by:
1. Get drunk in foxglove then leave without going to the bathroom. "Unlock Alex dates"
2. Turn down Jess and wet the bed in Lilac.
3. After the flashback go to bed. "Unlock more Alex dates."
4. Play the final quest now with a new cutscene.

Reactions: Cairne

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
You know if you're looking for something to entertain yourself with might I suggest the Alex romance path? It's a hidden romance you can get by:
1. Get drunk in foxglove then leave without going to the bathroom. "Unlock Alex dates"
2. Turn down Jess and wet the bed in Lilac.
3. After the flashback go to bed. "Unlock more Alex dates."
4. Play the final quest now with a new cutscene.
Unfortunately for my entertainment, I've already found this path. Because of the warnings at the start of the game I knew this content had to be somewhere, so I went exploring.

Some of the scenes didn't really interest me though, as I've never been much of a fan of ABDL content. Anything 'watersports' related, really.

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
i give it a go but its kinna grindy man. you must understand that most of the players actually plays this with a hand on his dick/pussy. having to grind money its NOT sexy. yet still see grindy games to make it longer when you actually bore players and just stop playin. like me.

jessmarco50

Sep 30, 2018
So I started part two! It's up for testing out the systems. There's not too much to do yet but you can become a sex slave sooooooooo......
Part 2:
Part 1:

Reactions: NewQueen

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
I hate these random encounters things and this "mansion infiltration" is just bullshit, when guards outside of your screen can spot you.
Plus the money grinding is also boring.
Nothing good so far after 50 minutes playing.

EDIT :
- If you have more than 45 blue flames when you first talk to the girl rewarding you for collecting it, then you miss the 30 reward.
- If you enter a town with Riley dead, you have a game over, even though while you're still in the world map everything is fine. Probably because in town you're alone in your party but still weird to attend.
- I had 3 actions per turn, then I leveled up and now I only have 2 ??? (I didn't change any equipment)
Same for Henry that went from 2 to 1 after leveling up

jessmarco50

Sep 30, 2018
I hate these random encounters things and this "mansion infiltration" is just bullshit, when guards outside of your screen can spot you.
Plus the money grinding is also boring.
Nothing good so far after 50 minutes playing.
Then the game is not for you -_0_-

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
Then the game is not for you -_0_-
Still wanted to see where the story goes.
I also edited last post to list some "bugs" I went through while playing.

Finally finished the game with true ending and 333 blues flames (idk what's the maximum we can get ?).
I still genuinely don't know how anyone can enjoy random encounters in a game, it just interrupts you every ten seconds of walking with repetitive and boring fights while not making any roleplay coherence, I think the system used in the world map and most of the areas is far better and I was really pissed off when I saw the random encounters coming back in the volcano as I thought it was gone for good.
Most of the fights were just classic RPGM fights so nothing to really say about it, just a bit repetitive sometimes when you have to do many fights against roughly the same monters (in the orc camp or in the volcano for example).
Otherwise, the sex scenes don't really fit my tastes but that's just me, so I can't really complain that much about it.
However I though the story was fine, so overall nothing really outstanding but it was pretty OK.

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
So I started part two! It's up for testing out the systems. There's not too much to do yet but you can become a sex slave sooooooooo......
Part 2:
Part 1:
part 2 link is broken i think

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes