3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Where the heck is Evan? I swear I talked to everyone in the mansion... :(

[EDIT] Nevermind. Evan is the butler dude. Either I kept ignoring him, or you don't get the dialog option if you haven't finished the stakeout quest first?

jessmarco50

Sep 30, 2018
Ok so Evan won't give you a quest until you help both Jess and Henry. It was a way to make it so you do their quests before you get too far. Looking back on it though it might have been too roundabout way to program it.

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
excuse me. i need help. what to do next after we defeat beat the orc camp ?. i think i missed the dialog or something.

tnpb1996

Sep 15, 2018
Well, I collect all 4 stones, and finally I have the branch from the fairy spirit. So, should I use it to cure Tracy? Because I doubt it will lead me to bad end.

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
Well, I collect all 4 stones, and finally I have the branch from the fairy spirit. So, should I use it to cure Tracy? Because I doubt it will lead me to bad end.
ehh ? so it does to cure some people or what ? what else can we do with the branch ? becouse i dunno what to do next after we got the branch T.T

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
why would you want to turn back into a male tho?:sneaky:
turn back into a male ?. isn't riley true gender is female from the beginning ?, well its up to the player actually :p. hope the ending will let us choose to keep the current gender or being a male again XD.

Chicken123

Autistic chicken
Donor
May 5, 2017
turn back into a male ?. isn't riley true gender is female from the beginning ?, well its up to the player actually :p. hope the ending will let us choose to keep the current gender or being a male again XD.
i don't know, i just read the description. :D

jessmarco50

Sep 30, 2018
THE GAME IS DONE!!!

Changelog:
1.0 Patch *DON'T USE OLD SAVES!!!!!*
-Final Mission Done!!!!
*You start it in the Mansion.
*Two Endings!
*Bad ending with MANY H scenes.
*True ending that will lead right into part two.
*Final mission is repeatable.
*Two hidden characters to have fun with. (Could cause game breaking!)
*After you beat the true end you will be able to choose what end you want on your next go.
-Hidden world boss added.
-Mini rewards for blue flame added!
-Game over H scene if Jess can't stop Simon.

Thank you for playing the game all the way to this point. It means a LOT! I hope you understand that it's not over when you see the end.
I plan to pick part two up right after this story ends.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Wait, what? The game is done already? So, there will be nothing more..

That’s a bit sad to hear.
I liked this game and was looking forward to more :\

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes