3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
mmm pol 1c.png
Overview:
Riley's Magic Swap is a gender swap rpg with 3d Custom Girl sex scenes. You have one year to turn back into a man and save the kingdom. Or not....
Up to you.
Thread Updated: 2019-01-22
Release Date: 2019-01-22
Developer: jessmarco50 -
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Sequel:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DO NOT USE OLD SAVES! Use level skip instead.

Download
Win: - - - - -

Extras:

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Ah yes, I remember this one from TFGames. It's actually a great game so far with a more serious tone to the story. The fact that the latest update is almost a month ago is not promising though. A lot of these games' authors that go on hiatus never actually come back, or if they do, it's only after months or sometimes years.

There is currently about 2-3 hours of gameplay, of which quite a bit is spent fighting. What's currently there is enough for people who like it to get immersed in it, but when that happens, you're already at the end of the current content.

Reactions: xןʞ

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
This is cool! I like the 3dCG anime style a lot.
Hopefully one can choose to stay as a female, more fun that way:winkytongue:

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Played through a bit now. The game does have potential, but there's more to be desired.
Currently a lot of spelling mistakes and bugs that should be fixed first.
Some CGs look weird and could need a rework.

I'm usually not a fan of unavoidable rape, but I like the game otherwise.

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
only thing i hate is that it cant go full screen. hate trying to put
my face on the screen just to c what is going on

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Ah yes, I remember this one from TFGames. It's actually a great game so far with a more serious tone to the story. The fact that the latest update is almost a month ago is not promising though. A lot of these games' authors that go on hiatus never actually come back, or if they do, it's only after months or sometimes years.

There is currently about 2-3 hours of gameplay, of which quite a bit is spent fighting. What's currently there is enough for people who like it to get immersed in it, but when that happens, you're already at the end of the current content.
Almost all games on here, get updated monthly. Some longer.

That said, this is the first time I've heard of this game and I've been checking the updates tab for months now. So I'd say it's been over 3 months since the last one.

Mizeha

Oct 6, 2017

That said, this is the first time I've heard of this game and I've been checking the updates tab for months now. So I'd say it's been over 3 months since the last one.
Last update was late July for this game on tfgamesite.

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
nothing intresting in this art
but i still adore it
mainly because
my first adult game as in full walkthrough
was an RPG game name HAREM same art
ofc u know which one im talking about...
GG

Reactions: redghost14

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018

The last update was on July 30, which is why I said 'almost a month ago'. Updates before that were pretty much weekly, which is why I said that with the last update being almost a month ago now, this game's future does not look promising.

Since then I've found a message from the game's creator on the TFGames forum thread for this game:
"The games not dead I just really needed a break. I don't need money but if you did want to support me the best thing that you can do would be to screen shot really bad grammar mistakes and private message me them with how they should be written."
This was written today, so you can expect this game to be updated in future, but there is currently no time frame to attach to this game's future updates, other than the dreaded 'soon'.

Also note that this is not one of those Patreon cash grabs. The creator doesn't even have a Patreon set up.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes