Ren'Py Onhold Reluctant Heroes [v0.2] [Legal Games]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

skitzolala

Oct 4, 2018
I am really excited about this game. Anyone know when Mina Ashido will be added? Cause once she is I will definitely try to support on Patreon.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
just a question, you're not gonna add some commonly used characters on this game like android 18, raven etc. right?

Stonkss

Lead dev in LegalGames
Game Developer
Oct 18, 2020
just a question, you're not gonna add some commonly used characters on this game like android 18, raven etc. right?
Not really. Our plan is to make the game strictly within MHA universe. By the way there is a game with characters from different franchises already.

Reactions: Adolfo

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Not really. Our plan is to make the game strictly within MHA universe. By the way there is a game with characters from different franchises already.
thats good to hear and now I can finally play a parody game that doesn't have characters from another show also thanks

Reactions: bigwillystyle

bradleyman88

Aug 3, 2017
Would love to see a gallery system or a "You've experience all the content in this version of the game" popup or something. Wasn't sure if I had finished all there was when I played it

Stonkss

Lead dev in LegalGames
Game Developer
Oct 18, 2020
Would love to see a gallery system or a "You've experience all the content in this version of the game" popup or something. Wasn't sure if I had finished all there was when I played it
Yes, we've already thought about this. Game should notify user when all images in the gallery are unlocked. For now look at the gallery to see if there are still locked images.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Getting an error after talking to Itsuka.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It may just be me, I've edited the code a bit. But the label shinso_room_intro_think is nowhere in my copy.

Stonkss

Lead dev in LegalGames
Game Developer
Oct 18, 2020
Getting an error after talking to Itsuka.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It may just be me, I've edited the code a bit. But the label shinso_room_intro_think is nowhere in my copy.
That's interesting.
Where exactly did you get your version? And what have you changed in the code itself.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Some optional routes (quests) later in the story.
Well thanks for the warning so I can stop being invested in the game. Since NTR is a very divisive fetish you might want to list it under the genre section to avoid the eventual backlash when it gets added.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Well thanks for the warning so I can stop being invested in the game. Since NTR is a very divisive fetish you might want to list it under the genre section to avoid the eventual backlash when it gets added.
The target of the special training is to train hero girls in bearing the sexual harrasment of bad heros. A normal development of game is to see the result of that training. Of course, all as an option

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
I love this game. One question. In the future will be see the results of the special training in the hero missions with bad heroes

Stonkss

Lead dev in LegalGames
Game Developer
Oct 18, 2020
Oh don't worry. It would take years till we consider actually adding such controversial fetishes in the game. After all the main theme of the game is romance. If things go as planned.

I love this game. One question. In the future will be see the results of the special training in the hero missions with bad heroes
Of course. Every training should bring results.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
I played the WIN version on joiplay
and I think my eyes are bleeding since I really need to stare hard to read the texts
o_O:ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_2021-04-26-23-47-29-86.png

Last edited:

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
That's interesting.
Where exactly did you get your version? And what have you changed in the code itself.
I got v0.1.1a from here. And since you asked, I've looked into it a bit, and it was caused by unren. There is a specific type of displayable it doesn't like and can't decompile correctly. Then it leaves the half-decompiled rpy files behind, for some reason. So when that happens, I must delete the generated .rpy files and try another method. But it seems I missed deleting dorms.rpy, where the missing label is.
The reason I decompile is that I have a script that finds and deletes some things, like "pause=hard" and "{w}" and stuff like that.

Anyway, found the cause and it was my own damn fault :)

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote