Ren'Py Onhold Reluctant Heroes [v0.2] [Legal Games]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Stonkss

Lead dev in LegalGames
Game Developer
Oct 18, 2020
havent tried it yet but i have a question can you play whith a character that you name or we could play whith a character we make like an oc
At this stage of development you can only play as a predefined character.

MichaelAft.

Oct 17, 2018
This seems to be a familiar trend with all the My hero academia parodies but why do they always mess up ochako's design? her skin tone weirdly has a green tone that the others don't and the pose her sprite has is also weird. is this design on purpose?

Stonkss

Lead dev in LegalGames
Game Developer
Oct 18, 2020
This seems to be a familiar trend with all the My hero academia parodies but why do they always mess up ochako's design? her skin tone weirdly has a green tone that the others don't and the pose her sprite has is also weird. is this design on purpose?
It's an act of artist's negligence.

geecko22

Oct 21, 2018
The end of the actual content seems to be right after Ochaco and Kyoka common event involving Itsuka's chest. (keeping it vague so not to spoil)

Stonkss

Lead dev in LegalGames
Game Developer
Oct 18, 2020
The end of the actual content seems to be right after Ochaco and Kyoka common event involving Itsuka's chest. (keeping it vague so not to spoil)
There are two parallel quests in this version:
1) Dating Ibara + Quirk trainig
2) Messing with Ochaco and Jiro

chickenscratchgames

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2021
I really think it looks nice, I just hope when it comes to sex scenes you use the girls quirks in someway a school full of super powered teenagers and then don’t use their powers when having sex seems silly. Ochako floating sex, kendo hand job, tsuyu tongue

Stonkss

Lead dev in LegalGames
Game Developer
Oct 18, 2020
I really think it looks nice, I just hope when it comes to sex scenes you use the girls quirks in someway a school full of super powered teenagers and then don’t use their powers when having sex seems silly. Ochako floating sex, kendo hand job, tsuyu tongue
Oh... Absolutely. Quirks will definitely come into play in H-events.

ElectricArc

Nov 29, 2018
The game has a lot of potential for so little gameplay right now. I’ll be following this game! Also, if certain girls end up being exclusive to certain characters, would Momo be exclusive to Todoroki or Midoriya?

Stonkss

Lead dev in LegalGames
Game Developer
Oct 18, 2020
The game has a lot of potential for so little gameplay right now. I’ll be following this game! Also, if certain girls end up being exclusive to certain characters, would Momo be exclusive to Todoroki or Midoriya?
Yep. Each character routes will have exclusive girls. Momo is for Todoroki.

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Johnboi649

Nov 14, 2018
I've been waiting for a MHA game. A few exist but aren't that great. This looks EXACTLY like what I want. Art style is amazing. Really looking forward to the future of this game. Great start, keep up the good work

Reactions: Adolfo
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote