• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Onhold Reluctant Heroes [v0.2] [Legal Games]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
[Checks in for vaginal or anal sex yet]
Nope, game's looking good though, appreciate a gallery apparently with some guidance being added, will see you when those get added. (I know patience is a virtue but if I was virtuous I wouldn't be on F95 :LOL:)

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
After having the post-baths talk with the Class A girls the game enters a soft-lock: I can't switch between dormitories and I'm perma-stuck in Dormitory A.

Stonkss

Lead dev in LegalGames
Game Developer
Oct 18, 2020
After having the post-baths talk with the Class A girls the game enters a soft-lock: I can't switch between dormitories and I'm perma-stuck in Dormitory A.
That's an unusual behavior. We'll try to locate and fix this defect in the next version.

Reactions: JBukharin

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Hello, everyone. Long time no see. New version of the game is here.
This is update of the game introducing new girl! Hope you like her.
Changelog:
  • New girl Setsuna Tokage and event for her.
  • New event with Mirko and new nude sprite for her.
  • Various typos and bugs are fixed (yet againt special thanks to MaiL)
Links:
PC
:
Mac:

jotto

Mar 18, 2020
Pretty nice game, different from some other games that are on this site. Great potential and everything. I also found no bugs or things like that. Great job and hope to see more of this!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stonkss

6f68f

Aug 31, 2020
View attachment 1079145

Overview:
The story takes place 2 years after the events in the anime.
You are one of the graduation students in the prestigious U.A. High School.
One day the principal entrust you with a secret mission.
As an owner of a powerful quirk you can now put your abilities to the test.
Will you use this grate power for the sake of others?
Or will you succumb to the lustful temptations lurking on every corner? It's up to you.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-11
Release Date: 2022-01-11
Developer: Legal Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA -

View attachment 1079175 View attachment 1079177 View attachment 1079147 View attachment 1079176 View attachment 1079148 View attachment 1079150 View attachment 1079151 View attachment 1079152 View attachment 1079153 View attachment 1079154 View attachment 1079155 View attachment 1079156
is there any chance at all u can make this an android game too. Btw to adveryise it better u can add it to itch.io too and make it on more platforms like android

Stonkss

Lead dev in LegalGames
Game Developer
Oct 18, 2020
is there any chance at all u can make this an android game too. Btw to adveryise it better u can add it to itch.io too and make it on more platforms like android
I'll make the android port and itch.io page before the next update. It shouldn't take too long.

WaveKing

Jul 21, 2017
Ideal date? Well, in the perfect world the next update will be released by April 2022.
im enjoying the game. wish it had more explicit content but the story is nice and isnt brain dead. keep up the good work; been waiting for a good MHA game to come out for ages.

Reactions: InnocentKiss5
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote