• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Onhold Reluctant Heroes [v0.2] [Legal Games]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Stonkss

Lead dev in LegalGames
Game Developer
Oct 18, 2020
I got v0.1.1a from here. And since you asked, I've looked into it a bit, and it was caused by unren. There is a specific type of displayable it doesn't like and can't decompile correctly. Then it leaves the half-decompiled rpy files behind, for some reason. So when that happens, I must delete the generated .rpy files and try another method. But it seems I missed deleting dorms.rpy, where the missing label is.
The reason I decompile is that I have a script that finds and deletes some things, like "pause=hard" and "{w}" and stuff like that.

Anyway, found the cause and it was my own damn fault :)
Even decompile. Do you intend to make a mod or something?

I played the WIN version on joiplay
Never trust an emulator. They mess things up.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
I'm a bit lost with the end of this update. I'm talking with the girls day by day and nothing happens. Is it the end of the update or am I missing somethink?

Stonkss

Lead dev in LegalGames
Game Developer
Oct 18, 2020
I'm a bit lost with the end of this update. I'm talking with the girls day by day and nothing happens. Is it the end of the update or am I missing somethink?
Check the game gallery. Once you unlock all the images it's the end of the update. Walkthrough is work in progress.

Reactions: Adolfo

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1.1 APK
Android games updated daily -

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I running out of game lately so I decided to take a look into anime parody game
there other my hero academia game out there and I saw about 2 got animated sex
hope this game going to get that too
this game already ahead in term of available girlz