Others Red Pill [v0.170] [Vortex Cannon Ent.]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Rik56

Aug 29, 2018
Oh,, one thing,, Online makes sure ya can't fiddle with the game,, and protects the author's material too,,,,, just sayin. And having said that,, I will register,, after a few more updates,, and I will use my same address I allways have. Ain't skeered,, and As I have been on this "Internet" since it was just a game called Pong,, and Pre IRC,, I have only got a few viruses,, I use ad blockers,, Admit if you are ashamed to play these games,, or at least be savvy enuff to protect yourself, or is it just ya don't wanna give those extra 2 or 3 clicks? (Now preparing for th Crapstorm coming my way, and I knew it was gonna happen so no worries I don't reply to things like that,,, either. Just my opinion,, and I won't repeat it I just needed to get it off my chest.)

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Oh,, one thing,, Online makes sure ya can't fiddle with the game,, and protects the author's material too,,,,, just sayin. And having said that,, I will register,, after a few more updates,, and I will use my same address I allways have. Ain't skeered,, and As I have been on this "Internet" since it was just a game called Pong,, and Pre IRC,, I have only got a few viruses,, I use ad blockers,, Admit if you are ashamed to play these games,, or at least be savvy enuff to protect yourself, or is it just ya don't wanna give those extra 2 or 3 clicks? (Now preparing for th Crapstorm coming my way, and I knew it was gonna happen so no worries I don't reply to things like that,,, either. Just my opinion,, and I won't repeat it I just needed to get it off my chest.)
First off, weird flex but okay. Secondly, if people really wanted to make a quick buck pirating whatever assets, there's a ton of better games on this site. All this login stuff is doing is decreasing general interest in this game.

Having everything on a cloud also means that the game dies if the server dies. Hentaicook's games were also one-player and required you to login. Said games are now literally unplayable because the server that used to host it are dead. The people who paid for the full game now have no way to access the product they bought. I could go on to list more negative aspects of this decision, but I frankly don't care enough about this game. Thanks for helping me kill 10 minutes.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
First off, weird flex but okay. Secondly, if people really wanted to make a quick buck pirating whatever assets, there's a ton of better games on this site. All this login stuff is doing is decreasing general interest in this game.

Having everything on a cloud also means that the game dies if the server dies. Hentaicook's games were also one-player and required you to login. Said games are now literally unplayable because the server that used to host it are dead. The people who paid for the full game now have no way to access the product they bought. I could go on to list more negative aspects of this decision, but I frankly don't care enough about this game. Thanks for helping me kill 10 minutes.
50% of the content of this game will be played in multiplayer. And first pvp events will appear in the second mission.
At the moment, we are getting acquainted with the main characters of the game.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Red Pill 0.24 Alpha
With this build we are restarting Red Pill. The game received new graphics, animation, an updated plot and much more. Club players could already try some new locations, and now they have become available to everyone.

This game tells the story of a guy who was unexpectedly invited to a secret organization, and their goals and capabilities exceed anything he could imagine.

You have to… oh, of course I will not spoil your adventures I will just say that you will find many quests in various locations, interesting enemies and charming girls.

In this build you will find the introduction and part of the first mission of our hero. Compared to the previous build, the updated storyline is now more compact and storyline events start much faster. I can’t wait to tell you what’s next.

Of the secondary locations in this build, the Bar and the Cafe are active.
Changelog and links to download in first post

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Red Pill 0.25 Alpha

Today we have a new build of the Red Pill. In it you will find an updated location and an event with cute Jessi, who agreed for another meeting with our hero. Added new Park location.

Updated dialogues, art, animations, added new characters and the ability to interact with objects. We remind you that in many situations the plot in the future will depend on your choice.

new12112020.JPG

Reactions: lTTMl and Kendra

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Red Pill 0.27 Alpha
In this build, many of the game’s mechanics have been updated. New menus have appeared, camera has been improved. Some heroes received new skins and animations.

The park received a separate event where you can go without Jesse. And soon you will be able to make new acquaintances there.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Red Pill 0.28 Alpha
Today we have an update for the Red Pill game.

You will find updated textures and scripts for such locations: the main character’s apartment, park, Oceanarium. The Jessie heroine, to whom our hero is sent for a secret mission, has received a completely new face. The animation of some characters has been improved.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Red Pill 0.29 Alpha

In the new build of the game, you will find several new events in different locations.

The main storyline was continued. Our hero goes with Jesse to the laboratory, where she works and where he will have to turn his insidious mission. The girl may behave in different ways, depending on your past actions.

Of course, throughout the mission, the most attentive will be able to find hidden events, which, we promise, will be hot. We look forward to your comments, what you found!

9.jpg

At the car dealership, we fired past models and now there are two new girls. But, unfortunately, one of them had a problem – her jumpsuit does not want to button up. I wonder if your hero is deft enough to help her?

The park has also received some updates. On the left side, a street food zone began to work, and on the right side, you can finally meet a girl on a skateboard, after she literally rolls up to you.

• Love

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Red Pill 0.30 Alpha

The adventures of our hero continue. After successfully completing the first mission, Nils finally takes him to the base. There you will find answers to some questions, you can clarify for yourself how the world works and meet new characters. And of course, get new tasks that will lead you to even more interesting places.

car-show_668.jpg

The game has received new locations and characters. Some bugs have been fixed and dialogs have been updated. Loading of locations has accelerated.

• Love

SloppyGamer

Feb 28, 2021
Red Pill 0.30 Alpha

The adventures of our hero continue. After successfully completing the first mission, Nils finally takes him to the base. There you will find answers to some questions, you can clarify for yourself how the world works and meet new characters. And of course, get new tasks that will lead you to even more interesting places.

View attachment 1104117

The game has received new locations and characters. Some bugs have been fixed and dialogs have been updated. Loading of locations has accelerated.
Cannot use bug tracker as there is no Red Pill in the list. Game crashes at the end(?), when Martin tries to enter a Portal:

############################################################################################
ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_carma_base_1_Loader:

string_char_at argument 1 incorrect type (unknown) expecting a String (YYGS)############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_carma_base_1_Loader_Draw_0 (line 93)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Red Pill 0.31 Alpha

Today we have a major game update. New locations, heroes and plot dialogs have been added.

The bank location has opened. If you play smart, then on the second floor you can take part in interesting events with the beautiful Elena.

Some more new locations can be accessed from the agency’s base. And NPC employees will be able to tell you more details and stories about this organization.

Those who returned from the agency will be able to spend the night in the hero’s apartment in order to restore energy for new adventures.

RP031_01.jpg

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Red Pill 0.32 Alpha

In this build of the game, you will find several new locations.

One of them is a new beginning of the game. In it, you can also try new versions of 2.5D animation of our heroes, and elements of controlled sex scenes, where you can set the pace and tell the hero what to do with the girl, just by touching her body.

Another location became available on the Base of the Agency, if you select the 22nd century. At this location, there are two options for passing, in different ways.

We are also working on updating some of the past locations. They got new graphics and mechanics. But such locations, for testing purposes, will be enabled on random accounts.

I also want to clarify that at the moment you can return from the Agency’s base to the city to visit the missed locations, but you will not be able to return there until the next update.

Reactions: lTTMl

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
How much content does this game have.
If its released 2018 it should have a lot but this depends is the dev reliable delivering steady content.

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
Red Pill 0.32 Alpha

In this build of the game, you will find several new locations.

One of them is a new beginning of the game. In it, you can also try new versions of 2.5D animation of our heroes, and elements of controlled sex scenes, where you can set the pace and tell the hero what to do with the girl, just by touching her body.

Another location became available on the Base of the Agency, if you select the 22nd century. At this location, there are two options for passing, in different ways.

We are also working on updating some of the past locations. They got new graphics and mechanics. But such locations, for testing purposes, will be enabled on random accounts.

I also want to clarify that at the moment you can return from the Agency’s base to the city to visit the missed locations, but you will not be able to return there until the next update.
Are there any titjob scenes in the game?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes