Others Red Pill [v0.170] [Vortex Cannon Ent.]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Red Pill / 0.14 alpha
In the new build you will find the new location – Car Showroom. There our hero will be able to spend, earned money (when he earn them :)), and participate in interesting events.

Also, the order of unlocking locations during the game was slightly changed. And added an alert that a certain location is now available for visiting.

In some locations, new hidden events have been added. Updated graphics for some scenes.

Added support for shared achievements with other games, as well as bonuses that you could get for Club access in December. You will find one of them in the last event at home of our hero.

Minor bugs fixed.
Changelog and links to download in first post

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Found this in the 'New / Updated Games' list and decided to take a look.

Noticed it needs an account - meh...

So here's wishing you all the best but it's not for me. Hard pass.

Reactions: Skalli

jenora

Mar 18, 2017
So I have to login to something some rando I don't even fully trust made that's a no from me dawg. If you're really going down this dumb route of requiring login for your game. I want to know how secure your servers are. How are you storing passwords? Are communications with the game in any way secure? How do I know you won't sell my information when your patreon income drops too low?

Reactions: FSDL and kido

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
So I have to login to something some rando I don't even fully trust made that's a no from me dawg. If you're really going down this dumb route of requiring login for your game. I want to know how secure your servers are. How are you storing passwords? Are communications with the game in any way secure? How do I know you won't sell my information when your patreon income drops too low?
You seem to confuse me with facebook. You do not need to enter any personal information at all. For registration, you only need an email and you can use a disposable one.
The server has Let's Encrypt encryption installed and your password is stored in wordpress, I think they still use this (md5 + salt). In any case, follow the standard scheme of work in the Internet, use unique passwords for all websites.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Any titjob scenes yet? Be awesome to see some added for the characters. I liked the game but felt I had no idea what I was doing lol
More sex scenes and story events will be available in future updates :)

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Always online DRM?

Nope. No thanks.

Have you not learned anything from the gaming industry as a whole?
How is it that you played all my online games, and then you wrote that you didn’t play? This is so lame

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Red Pill / 0.15 alpha
In this version we will be able to continue the main quest. Our hero, along with beauty Jessie will go to the laboratory where she works, and will try to complete his first mission.

There are new hidden events. Made many changes to the game engine. Added more animation and sound effects.

Improved percentage calculation of the found secrets of the game. Fixed bugs in many locations.
Changelog and links to download in first post

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Sorry dude, but when on a piracy site like this, NO ONE is going to register. It's simply ingrained in us that we don't "sign up". For anything. Now, if you provided a "hacked" version that didn't have the DRM, we'd be all over it. Try it.

1st

Nov 18, 2018
Ok, perhaps I am missing something but how do I save in this game? There are "my saves" but I see no option to save in the menu. Also, are Options locked for the moment? Can't enter them.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Ok, perhaps I am missing something but how do I save in this game? There are "my saves" but I see no option to save in the menu. Also, are Options locked for the moment? Can't enter them.
The game is saved automatically in checkpoints. At the moment, this is done after each of the game days.
This is an alpha version, some functionality is not yet active or not ready.

1st

Nov 18, 2018
The game is saved automatically in checkpoints. At the moment, this is done after each of the game days.
This is an alpha version, some functionality is not yet active or not ready.
Thanks for information.

There is also one thing that I could use (and that was why I was looking for game settings): it would be great to toggle immediate text display (without delay).

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes