Others Red Pill [v0.170] [Vortex Cannon Ent.]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
Does this have animation? I did a search and didn't find anything mentioned. I see the tags show it does not, but I'm checking anyway. Nice artwork.

cumonbeauty1

Aug 19, 2018
Just created a free account and select the red pill and get to be continued... thought there might be some more content to see if i wanted to pay the money or not. Am i missing something?

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Just created a free account and select the red pill and get to be continued... thought there might be some more content to see if i wanted to pay the money or not. Am i missing something?
This is a demo of the new graphics of the game. A full launch will be a little later. Only a few locations and NPCs are available in the demo. Donate only if you want to support the development of the game.

Reactions: omocik

Sidoma53

Jun 2, 2020
HELLO, AFTER DRINKING THE RED PILL, JESSIE'S MISSION STARTS AND THE GAME ENDS AT THE END OF THE MISSION. THE IMAGES SHARED IN THE FORUM DID NOT MEET, WHERE AM I WRONG?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RedPill-0.170
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: lTTMl

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
It is, not sure why those games need registration.
..anti-pirate strat. It's a good strat for getting/securing money.
Worthwhile only after you finish development of the game.
Which this is not.
Again, 2/5, 2/6, 3/6 of the preview girls have long hair and they're all skinny.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Game crashes anytime there's a loading screen
I apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced with the game. To assist you more effectively, could you please submit a bugreport on our website? Provide details such as the platform you're using, whether the game displays any error messages, and any other relevant information.

medniy007

Nov 11, 2019
Hi, tell me how to start a new game +, I get to the place where they write that the free passage and the new game + are unlocked, but it is not in the menu.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
So is this like Last Man where if you cheat to reduce grind they ban you from playing on that account anymore? Or reset your saves?

wxcvbn125987786

Jun 1, 2023
Hey, I'm playing with a standard account and I'm currently stuck. I have no idea what to do next, I've reach the point where you get back in 21st century to continue girls storylines, but seems I've done and check every location and can't find a clue how to keep going.

Alice : I've helped her and get the blowjob scene (normal and different timeline), contact tab isn't helpful either on what to do next.
Dana : I know she's cheating on her husband and have offered myself as a second lover, she said I misunderstood everything.
Jessie : I can't enter the lab since I need a pass, and I have no idea how to get one or bypass the guard.
Lolita : Game tell me to message her on Outstagram but I don't have this on my phone.
Sydney : I should find a gift for her but there isn't anywhere I could buy a gift, supermarket is locked.

Statistics in phone tell me I've only completed 18.2% of girls relationships, I wouldn't mind some help kind dev. :)

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes