VN Others Completed Re;Lord 1 ~The Witch Of Hertfort And Stuffed Animals~ [Final] [Escu:de, Element]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Anime64

Apr 22, 2018

Everyone, here is the second re;lord game in English with the patch installed already. If you make a separate thread on this, at least give me credit in the OP.

Reactions: ShinEternos

Anime64

Apr 22, 2018
Just to know, anyone got a save file for the cgs to share? Lost mine when I changed computers.

Basically I believe the CGs are in the system file rather than the indivual save (Which your save and system file is stored in the Escude folder under the documents folder, so make a backup of your original and then replace that one with this and the extras menu should be unlocked.

Edit: Yup just tested it on a fresh version and it is indeed tied to the .sys file and not your save so this should work. But again make a back up of your original file.

megamano

Sep 15, 2017
System
Basically I believe the CGs are in the system file rather than the indivual save (Which your save and system file is stored in the Escude folder under the documents folder, so make a backup of your original and then replace that one with this and the extras menu should be unlocked.

Edit: Yup just tested it on a fresh version and it is indeed tied to the .sys file and not your save so this should work. But again make a back up of your original file.
I believe the point is that it was already too late.

And I don't need it anymore, I suppose. I went and replayed the whole game with the OP single save file. And made a save before each boss fight.

Anime64

Apr 22, 2018
I believe the point is that it was already too late.

And I don't need it anymore, I suppose. I went and replayed the whole game with the OP single save file. And made a save before each boss fight.
When was that point made exactly? And why suddenly start sounding like a jerk? You could have at least edited your initial post to say you didn't need a save anymore. Just saying.

megamano

Sep 15, 2017
When was that point made exactly? And why suddenly start sounding like a jerk? You could have at least edited your initial post to say you didn't need a save anymore. Just saying.
The reason I asked is that my old comp with said save files was no longer accessible. And if I sounded like a jerk, my bad.

Anime64

Apr 22, 2018
The reason I asked is that my old comp with said save files was no longer accessible. And if I sounded like a jerk, my bad.
And I just wanted to help that's all. And to me that post was less of "Thanks anyway, but I replayed the game to get the CGs" and more of a "I'll do it myself, so your save is no longer needed." Maybe the wording sounded more mean spirited to me.

Kraetuz

Apr 16, 2021
Install

i try clicking the link but give 404 error.
Which version of vc do i need to install , i have from 2013 to 2022 but seem still to get the error.
so was wondering if which one is corrupt so that i need to install it

VoidWalkerZ

Sep 30, 2019
how are you supposed to beat wil's father... he attacks too often to get enough attacks in and blocking them all is also impossible. barely put a dent in his hp. Tried using cheat engine to get more hp (found the address for it and had over my max) but apparently that doesnt override in battle hp. Playing on normal at lvl 39

Edit: playing at half speed worked

Last edited:

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
okay, im getting a little peved here with this side-by-side error. I have tried all sorts of fixes for the error, and yet it still denies me access to the app. is there some update to the redistribution package or am i screwed?

Edit: NVM, I found out my own reason for this error. As mentioned before, I have already tried the registry edit and the Microsoft Redistribution packets, but none of them would work and it still gives me the same side-by-side error. Later when I tried to play the game on my laptop, it had no issues. I realized one thing that might be giving me this error on my desktop is because I have an ASUS motherboard, in which I've heard has a little issue with running this game due to some small configuration.
Sadly, I don't feel like messing with my settings on the desktop motherboard and I feel content with playing the ESCLUDE game on my laptop instead. Until I know its a simple fix, then I won't bother messing with this anymore.

Last edited:

julvErdon12

Feb 6, 2023
i try clicking the link but give 404 error.
Which version of vc do i need to install , i have from 2013 to 2022 but seem still to get the error.
so was wondering if which one is corrupt so that i need to install it
You need Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package.
Also I've installed both x64 and x86

CaTZiLa

Feb 3, 2018
hay I have problem that I cant save the game anyone can help?
*Edit I try to find all posible locateion still cant find it

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes