VN Others Completed Re;Lord 1 ~The Witch Of Hertfort And Stuffed Animals~ [Final] [Escu:de, Element]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Deleted member 642511

Pending Deletion
May 27, 2018
Oh. My bad. Thank you.
It is just speculation, by the way. Whilst it has only been out (give or take) 2 months, it's also possible announcements will be made for the remaining parts much later (or sometime next year), which is a shame, as I would like to see Wilfried get his just deserts (again) - and who does it (I do speculate about it all on the Steam Discussion ).

That time delay would more or less follow standard Sekai timings - around a year (barring any problems of course) between sequels. The annoying thing though is that Escu;de have released all three Re;Lord volumes as one package :noexpression:

It would be good in Fine or some of the other girls get their revenge on Wilfried for what he does to them...

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
In 3, does Wilfried end up killing Erika ?
I haven't finished it yet. I know she begins as an ally, and I only know he fights her again from poking through the graphic files and finding new fight and h-scene images with her. Some images suggest Wilfried goes full villain protagonist.

Deleted member 642511

Pending Deletion
May 27, 2018
There is a website that shows all the graphics from the game, and as VNDB states that one of the witches dies, I do suspect it is Erika (obviously she regains all her powers). I suspect that she realises that Wilfried lied to her about the terrorist attack.

It will be interesting whether Ria kills Wilfried to stop him becoming the tyrant he's always wanted to be or whether she did it to usurp his power. By the looks of the graphics it looks like his desire to conquer everyone else does start to come true, so whether it's by his hand or not, it'll be interesting to find out

The game finishing text is intriguing - as it's in completely in English (although not grammically correct), and can be read multiple ways...

I do hope Sekai hurry up and translate the sequels (assuming they will)... It is an odd project for Sekai to sell here though - unless it's one of Escu:de more (in)famous VN's

Deleted member 642511

Pending Deletion
May 27, 2018
I haven't finished it yet. I know she begins as an ally, and I only know he fights her again from poking through the graphic files and finding new fight and h-scene images with her. Some images suggest Wilfried goes full villain protagonist.
Let us know if/when you finish it - will be interesting to see if my ideas about the end are correct

Deleted member 642511

Pending Deletion
May 27, 2018
One thing I have been considering, is that all the witches have had (or rather will have) their lives destroyed by Wilfrid, and that they trying (albeit very badly) some measure of revenge (Or to prevent him from starting in the first place)

C'thun

Jul 9, 2017
Not that good as an h-game. Few scenes and (imo) they are very vanilla and boring. Everything else is good if you are ready to read through all that dialogue. I would love to see better h-game with this combat system. It's pretty fun.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
View attachment 317850
Does anybody know how to fix this?
I don't know if this will fix this particular issue, but your file name is really long. Windows can get confused if a file name has too many characters. Try losing one of the folders "ReLord_1_The_witch_of_Hertfort_and_stuffed_animals". I'm not sure if this will help you with this particular error, but it won't hurt.

Sarasha

Jan 14, 2018
I don't know if this will fix this particular issue, but your file name is really long. Windows can get confused if a file name has too many characters. Try losing one of the folders "ReLord_1_The_witch_of_Hertfort_and_stuffed_animals". I'm not sure if this will help you with this particular error, but it won't hurt.
Done, but now i get this after removing 1 folder

ndbl1992

Dec 21, 2018
Does anyone know how to cheat stats ? I use Cheat Engine to find stat value but cannot find it

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes