Collection Video RadeonG3D collection [2023-12-01] [RadeonG3D]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

whoremonger333

Nov 26, 2023
won't post a link here until the animation is in a finished state. Be patient, it will be worth it, it will be here soon.
What was the point of attaching a Discord screenshot and blurring the URL then, why do all that work?
What was the point to post fucked up cinematics of a project that time and again fucked up on the deadline?
That version is for bug analysis for now.
What is the point of you posting bug analysis "internal" screenshots? So we do defect detection or what?

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
What was the point of attaching a Discord screenshot and blurring the URL then, why do all that work?
What was the point to post fucked up cinematics of a project that time and again fucked up on the deadline?

What is the point of you posting bug analysis "internal" screenshots? So we do defect detection or what?
Dude chill. He’s being nice enough to share updates, and you’re like ‘but I want to fap to the unfinished work nooooow’

Do something else with your time.

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
Why does anyone needs to know the pre-release version is messed up?
My post here tells you that he released it on deadline, the deadline was for his supporters not the public. Now we in Quality Control know that there are a lot of errors and that he has actually already made the film, but he still has to polish it.

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
My post here tells you that he released it on deadline, the deadline was for his supporters not the public. Now we in Quality Control know that there are a lot of errors and that he has actually already made the film, but he still has to polish it.
I see that as a win for free... lol.

When do you think it be released publicly?

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
I see that as a win for free... lol.

When do you think it be released publicly?
It will depend on how much he wants to fix it, he is not the one who has to have everything perfect like Wildeer, see his new update on the Subscribestar network.

I wrote to Radeon about those errors and he is aware of them, but he says that the result of the render is often with an error, so I think that he will fix something and just leave something in the state of small bugs. This is often, for example, the shaking of the hair where you can see that it is simply a mistake, or the blending of two objects into each other.

I think it will come in a week and then Lara's Fantasy in another 4 weeks. There are many new things in Sacred Beasts Final Cut, but unfortunately it removed some very good things. Personally, I like Sacred Beasts Final Cut better than the original. It's that everything makes more sense now. He made lava men in part 1 because he wanted to hide the appearance of the Walriders from Outlast. He doesn't want it to be taken as a Crossover.

Here is a brief description of the changes.
Part 1 is 10 minutes long. It has a 1 minute long intro and everything is different. Part 1 is all anal sex only, Lara will be forced to take it in her ass as soon as she gets caught, no oral or titsjob, they bend her over a rock and start fucking. There is a tearing of clothes, which gradually disappear from Lara's body, leaving only gloves and shoes. There is actually a short oral scene for a little while.
Part 2 is 6 minutes long, has better lighting and improved scenes where Lara touches her body, there is also a short bathing scenes.
Part 3 is 18 minutes long, has a changed beginning but it is cut so that some things are missing. For example, Lara stands, then lies, then kneels. There is a lack of a smooth transition, and it is even later. The scene with the collapse of the passage is also missing. And it is not certain that it would be added there for the finalization of the film. Better lighting makes the scene hotter. Lara no longer has sperm stuck to her body that looks like concrete, but a new spider's web, if I were to compare it to something.
Part 4 is unchanged, maybe a little brighter light. Unfortunately, the planned split screens for other scenes didn't look too good and so they didn't make it into the film. I was looking forward to anal penetration from horse man number 2 but that didn't happen.
Part 5 Radeon marked the final outro, it is 1 minute long, and here Lara is running away from the minotaur in the forest, which she will later dream about in Lara's Fantasy. Overall, the story is about how Lara turns into an adrenaline-fueled adventurer obsessed with sexual lust thanks to sacred beasts.

Last edited:

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
It will depend on how much he wants to fix it, he is not the one who has to have everything perfect like Wildeer, see his new update on the Subscribestar network.

I wrote to Radeon about those errors and he is aware of them, but he says that the result of the render is often with an error, so I think that he will fix something and just leave something in the state of small bugs. This is often, for example, the shaking of the hair where you can see that it is simply a mistake, or the blending of two objects into each other.

I think it will come in a week and then Lara's Fantasy in another 4 weeks. There are many new things in Sacred Beasts Final Cut, but unfortunately it removed some very good things. Personally, I like Sacred Beasts Final Cut better than the original. It's that everything makes more sense now. He made lava men in part 1 because he wanted to hide the appearance of the Walriders from Outlast. He doesn't want it to be taken as a Crossover.

Here is a brief description of the changes.
Part 1 is 10 minutes long. It has a 1 minute long intro and everything is different. Part 1 is all anal sex only, Lara will be forced to take it in her ass as soon as she gets caught, no oral or titsjob, they bend her over a rock and start fucking. There is a tearing of clothes, which gradually disappear from Lara's body, leaving only gloves and shoes. There is actually a short oral scene for a little while.
Part 2 is 6 minutes long, has better lighting and improved scenes where Lara touches her body, there is also a short bathing scenes.
Part 3 is 18 minutes long, has a changed beginning but it is cut so that some things are missing. For example, Lara stands, then lies, then kneels. There is a lack of a smooth transition, and it is even later. The scene with the collapse of the passage is also missing. And it is not certain that it would be added there for the finalization of the film. Better lighting makes the scene hotter. Lara no longer has sperm stuck to her body that looks like concrete, but a new spider's web, if I were to compare it to something.
Part 4 is unchanged, maybe a little brighter light. Unfortunately, the planned split screens for other scenes didn't look too good and so they didn't make it into the film. I was looking forward to anal penetration from horse man number 2 but that didn't happen.
Part 5 Radeon marked the final outro, it is 1 minute long, and here Lara is running away from the minotaur in the forest, which she will later dream about in Lara's Fantasy. Overall, the story is about how Lara turns into an adrenaline-fueled adventurer obsessed with sexual lust thanks to sacred beasts.
I find it funny he wants to avoid it looking like the Walrider, but would anyone that's actually played the game knows what the walrider looks like beyond a shadow-y ghost figure with effects? Having seen and played the game, I had no idea that was the same creature without looking it up on Smutbase.

Hope that oral scene is the same one from the original. I rather liked how that played out.

Is a shame the series was cut short due to file loss. Hopefully he's taken to backing up his stuff from now on. At least it'll somewhat play out with the fantasy video.

Reactions: Gawg69

Gawg69

Mar 9, 2022
I find it funny he wants to avoid it looking like the Walrider, but would anyone that's actually played the game knows what the walrider looks like beyond a shadow-y ghost figure with effects? Having seen and played the game, I had no idea that was the same creature without looking it up on Smutbase.

Hope that oral scene is the same one from the original. I rather liked how that played out.

Is a shame the series was cut short due to file loss. Hopefully he's taken to backing up his stuff from now on. At least it'll somewhat play out with the fantasy video.
Hoping there’ll be an edit or something of the original part 1 intact, I loved the oral scenes in that

ermal

Sep 13, 2018
Here are the scenes from P1 that will not be in the new Sacred Beasts Final Cut.
View attachment 3585719 View attachment 3585721 View attachment 3585722 View attachment 3585724 View attachment 3585726 View attachment 3585727
This was all scrapped.

The new Part 1 Final Cut includes: 8 sex scenes.
- 7x anal (2x double anal, 4x cum in ass
- 1x oral

I would prefer if he kept the original scenes and added new ones.
Agree,still don't find appeal to jerk off to a video where lava men fuck Lara.

askldjflkasdfj

May 1, 2023
I remember way back in the original WIPs of the tentacles part there was gonna be a vaginal cumflation scene, was hoping that would somehow make it back in the final cut.

Do you happen to know if Lara's Fantasy is going in the same direction as the draft pics he posted back in December?

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
My biggest disappointment with the new version is that, after the scene, he removed the part where the tentacle slithers up to Lara as if asking to have a go and Lara refusing it.
Maybe I'm silly but having her interact with the tentacles as if they're an annoying companion makes the scenes much better

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
I also miss these amazing deleted scenes in part 1, I don't know why he doesn't just make the video longer, why delete something when it's so hot but he is the creator and despite our wishes he did it according to his author's vision. I wish he'd put the whole tits-job scene in the new part 1, like I used the WIP footage for the Fan Edit version where the Walrider ejaculates between Lara's breasts. Radeon accepted it, but as a result, the scene did not make it into the final version of the film. In his upcoming post, there should be an explanation of why he cut some popular scenes.

About Lara's Fantasy animation
Length: 4 min
Content: intro, 3 sex scenes, 1 climax
Expected release date: 4 weeks after Sacred Beasts Final Cut.

We will probably see these shots in the final video. Lara will later have her shoes off at the supporter's request.

LF01.png LF02.png

askldjflkasdfj

May 1, 2023
ty for sharing! are these new scenes in order of their appearance? I guess I was hoping for the LF climax to be more vaginally focused, since so much of SB was anal. I'm hoping he can still be convinced to add more scenes from his original drafts, those were really hot

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes