Collection Video RadeonG3D collection [2023-12-01] [RadeonG3D]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
I retouched a batch of 490 images in photoshop to remove the blending of objects. Here is the result.
I will make the final fan cut where everything will be in animation, I will add better sfx and remove errors with loading objects or flickering of the image and jumping of objects.

Original vs repaired 1.jpg
Original vs repaired 2.jpg

da1.gif da2.gif

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Reactions: DashRaider

whoremonger333

Nov 26, 2023
Reactions: DashRaider

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
Yes, a dream, but while in Part 0 called Ritual it was a dream where Lara is imprisoned and the tentacles rape her, here it will be an imprisoned Minotaur, which Lara frees so that he can sodomize her. Amazonian Mist is a planned sequel. Considering that this video shows the author's fatigue with Lara's animations, I doubt we will see it.

Hopefully he will rest and come back to the project and bring new wonderful things. I don't understand why he removed so many good things from Sacred Beasts when it was supposed to be an expanded version that he didn't have time for when he was making the original. Probably fatigue with the project and the desire to move on. He promised me that he would send part 4 with split footage, but I think he canceled it somewhere in the discussion.

The video has a lot of raw scenes with no polish, so I'm trying to fix some. Now I'm doing this scene, it's 200 frames where I fix the absence of breast and suit animation. Here is a short sample of ant work.

sb breasts outfit.gif

It's not the whole scene yet, and I know it's not perfect, but it's definitely better than this. I really don't know why he didn't fix it and keep it so raw in the movie.

SB breasts and outfit.png

And here is the redesigned title screen. I really think the blood was out of whack. A huge load of sperm smashed against the wall just belongs there.

Sacred Beasts Title.png

I will put this in the video editing.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes