4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Qobos

Jul 30, 2017
First you have to use the red mushroom 3 times in it (you apply at 0 o'clock and you go to sleep and you get a scene, the next day you try 1 guilt (there you accumulate first 3)) questions about the h-request and you get a paizuri and with this you unlock to be able to enter the bathroom with her (17 hours) which gives another culpability you accumulate 5 guilt and you can have sex with her.
the red mushroom you get in the second mission of yamakaze (it is not to feed him 2 days and then you go to sleep one night and get the scene and the next day you unlock the red mushroom).
Bye
thx bro)

Reactions: cesar03

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
If the game didn't hard lock on me, I wouldn't have mentioned it. Yes I'm sure.
Perhaps it's a fluke, but a nasty bug nonetheless.
Brings to mind a similar myself and others had with Rem, where trying to talk to her when she had a quest pending would just freeze everything up. Repeatedly loading and trying again would eventually get everything to progress as intended, but that doesn't change that the freeze happened in the first place.

Of course I haven't even done dream world stuff, so it's very possible it's not really the same at all and the same trick wouldn't work.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Brings to mind a similar myself and others had with Rem, where trying to talk to her when she had a quest pending would just freeze everything up. Repeatedly loading and trying again would eventually get everything to progress as intended, but that doesn't change that the freeze happened in the first place.

Of course I haven't even done dream world stuff, so it's very possible it's not really the same at all and the same trick wouldn't work.
The Rem freeze was because a quest was being called for post D2, and the dialogue was pre D2. I have no idea why it froze for me in this case :\

s2insider

Oct 9, 2018
Am I missing something here on the latest version? I completed all the Camilia Mushroom peeping event since 0.8.1 but after update to 0.8.2, whenever I tried to use mushroom on her to get the new event it always said "I shouldn't use it with her right now" and "I shouldn't do it with her right now"even with Jake

EDIT: Never mind I found it and unlocked the event. It just a f king Handjob!!!!! damn...

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Apart from the two wondering women and the blonde girl in the main streets, are there any other sex scenes? Since there is still the girl in the shop, and the bar but not sure if they have scenes yet. Any help?

cesar03

Oct 15, 2018
Apart from the two wondering women and the blonde girl in the main streets, are there any other sex scenes? Since there is still the girl in the shop, and the bar but not sure if they have scenes yet. Any help?
---------------Detectar idiomaAfrikáansAlbanésAlemánAmáricoÁrabeArmenioAzerbaiyanoBengalíBielorrusoBirmanoBosnioBúlgaroCanarésCatalánCebuanoChecoChino (Simplificado)Chino (Tradicional)CingalésCoreanoCorsoCriollo haitianoCroataDanésEslovacoEslovenoEspañolEsperantoEstonioEuskeraFinésFrancésFrisón occidentalGaélico escocésGalésGallegoGeorgianoGriegoGuyaratíHausaHawaianoHebreoHindiHmongHúngaroIgboIndonesioInglésIrlandésIslandésItalianoJaponésJavanésJemerKazajoKirguísKurdoLaoLatínLetónLituanoLuxemburguésMacedonioMalayalamMalayoMalgacheMaltésMaoríMaratíMongolNeerlandésNepalíNoruegoNyanjaPanyabíPastúnPersaPolacoPortuguésRumanoRusoSamoanoSerbioShonaSindhiSomalíSotho meridionalSuajiliSuecoSundanésTagaloTailandésTamilTayikoTeluguTurcoUcranianoUrduUzbekoVietnamitaXhosaYidisYorubaZulúEspañol

IN THE STORE IF YOU HAVE A SEX SCENE (SOMETHING OF 20 POINTS) AND THE BAR IS ONLY A BLOWJOB (SOMETHING OF 20 POINTS). FROM THERE AND NOHE COULD PULL MORE (THE BAR LIKE MORE CAKE).

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
---------------Detectar idiomaAfrikáansAlbanésAlemánAmáricoÁrabeArmenioAzerbaiyanoBengalíBielorrusoBirmanoBosnioBúlgaroCanarésCatalánCebuanoChecoChino (Simplificado)Chino (Tradicional)CingalésCoreanoCorsoCriollo haitianoCroataDanésEslovacoEslovenoEspañolEsperantoEstonioEuskeraFinésFrancésFrisón occidentalGaélico escocésGalésGallegoGeorgianoGriegoGuyaratíHausaHawaianoHebreoHindiHmongHúngaroIgboIndonesioInglésIrlandésIslandésItalianoJaponésJavanésJemerKazajoKirguísKurdoLaoLatínLetónLituanoLuxemburguésMacedonioMalayalamMalayoMalgacheMaltésMaoríMaratíMongolNeerlandésNepalíNoruegoNyanjaPanyabíPastúnPersaPolacoPortuguésRumanoRusoSamoanoSerbioShonaSindhiSomalíSotho meridionalSuajiliSuecoSundanésTagaloTailandésTamilTayikoTeluguTurcoUcranianoUrduUzbekoVietnamitaXhosaYidisYorubaZulúEspañol

IN THE STORE IF YOU HAVE A SEX SCENE (SOMETHING OF 20 POINTS) AND THE BAR IS ONLY A BLOWJOB (SOMETHING OF 20 POINTS). FROM THERE AND NOHE COULD PULL MORE (THE BAR LIKE MORE CAKE).
Cheers for that, got the two H-scenes. Much appreciated!

He-man96.

May 25, 2018
How do you get into the dream world? I remember having the option to use the blue mushroom when going to bed at 0:00 late night but now i dont have that option anymore. I'm using a new save file since i wanted to see if anything changed besides the new content. I have both mushrooms unlocked as well. DO i need to use the blue one several times before i enter dream world?

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
How do you get into the dream world? I remember having the option to use the blue mushroom when going to bed at 0:00 late night but now i dont have that option anymore. I'm using a new save file since i wanted to see if anything changed besides the new content. I have both mushrooms unlocked as well. DO i need to use the blue one several times before i enter dream world?
You have to use the blue mushroom and have sex with your entire family in one night, then you will have the option unlocked on your own bed to use the blue mushroom on yourself.
After visiting the dream world, you have to wait a full day to use the mushroom again.

Stay Frosty

Jul 17, 2017
can't get the cheats to work even when I activate them with rightcontrol+C

Edit: Looked at later posts, you gotta press rightcontrol along with the cheat

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
can't get the cheats to work even when I activate them with rightcontrol+C
Not sure if you can cheat the levels or health (etc) but you can totally cheat the money after killing one or two baddies.
Only two scans from CE, believe it was a 4-byte or a double, just scan "all" to be sure.

He-man96.

May 25, 2018
You have to use the blue mushroom and have sex with your entire family in one night, then you will have the option unlocked on your own bed to use the blue mushroom on yourself.
After visiting the dream world, you have to wait a full day to use the mushroom again.
How are you able to use the mushroom more than once in a night? I get the "I can't do this right now" message and it won't let me use it again on a different person.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes